Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4443&start_row=1

Da Real Trinity

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 10/7/2011 9:41:24 AM

Greetings

BobOShanty-Is Da real trinity Selassie I Emmanuel I Garvey I? Garvey being the holy spirit Emmanuel The Son of The Almighty Jah Haile selassie Being The Iverliving Ruler God?

Nyabinghi-Or is the real trinity Selassie I as Yeshua in the flesh returned in the power of authority instead of dreadlocks with an afro ( for when the isralites came from israel to ethiopia they set a law that they would not really grow dreads but wear afro's) and the trinity would look like Three Selassie I with dreadlocks hitting a congo drums?

because to me i dont see How anyone could attepmt to crucify the almighty, and that would have to be the lamb emmanuel to do that. Because i seen a Rastafari picture that a had a heart one the throne and selassie and menem on the side, and Sizzla say ''The Whole World Say The Lamb On The Thrown Shall Conquer the Beast, and InI shall rejoice in the name of Emperor Haile Selassie I, and to stay meek.

Igzabhier Ammessgenalu

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 10/7/2011 9:43:50 AM

also does any one know if there were paintings of white versions of Christ Mary or Angels during Selassie I Reign? Or did they just start putting them up in the churchings after Selassie I left from the public? It would be very helpful to know this

Amen

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 10/9/2011 12:14:30 PM

[3] And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow;
[4] And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:
[5] Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth:
[6] And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.
[7] And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:
[8] But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.
[9] Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Bredren Lion
I have read many of your posts to I it seems you are lost and confused
This parable helped me greatly InI needs to be like fertile ground overstand who and what you are are stick with it. Only a apple tree seed can produce a apple tree, same way only Rastafari can be Rastafari you will never find peace trying to be something your not.

Blessed love

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 10/11/2011 11:41:26 AM

The Trinity is an ancient concept, whether heat, air and water, father, son, and Hola Spirit, or Emmanuel, Selassie, and Marcus I, it is One and the same.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 10/12/2011 5:49:41 AM

Yes I,
personally I site the trinity as Jah which signifies the masculine, Nature which is the feminine and Life which is the offspring,

Man, wombman and Child one can't exist without the other!

Blessed love

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 12/9/2011 2:47:36 PM

TO YOUNG LION, ABOUT SIZZLA! THE LAMB IS COMING 2012 TO CONQUER THE BEAST. THE TRUE TRINITY IS GOING TO BE KNOWN BUT NOT AT THIS TIME FOR ALL PROPHECIES HASNT BEEN FULFILLED YET JUST WAIT. ONE LOVE
JAH RAS TAFARI

Messenger: DURU Sent: 12/18/2011 3:24:13 AM

Father,mother and child/god,soul,world/seer,seeing,seen/me,you,all/waking state,dreamstate,deepsleep state/neutron,electrons,protons/male,female,life.
These are some examples of d trinity ,its actually just a concepts of better overstanding to JAH's manifestation in reality is 1 its unseperable,realising that d 3 is 1 is simply transcending it, is to merge its manifestation to d source,reason for its manifestation is d realisation that the 3 is eternally changing and d observer of d 3 is d source of it , d unchangeable,d 1 without a second ,d only reality unknown by d mind,its dat I dat is present on waking,dream and sleep state ,its from dat I AM that d universe came from ,dat mystical I AM THAT I AM which was given to moses to realise JAH, its dat I AM before d world from d preaching of jesus.
In every ancient culture trinity is presented on different concepts its intention is d realisation of it source for d overstanding of I true nature,cause d is just a instrument for d unity with JAH, no matter which trinity u deal with ,it is simply d path dat leads to 1 direcction , to d I ,
Haile I selassie I empress menen I marcus garvey I RASTA-FAR-I

I-I Rastafar-I

Messenger: Elohim ras Sent: 1/11/2012 2:17:29 AM

Greeting my lord and empress. The true Trinity ate Godhead is the prophet. Priest and king our mighty prophet God and king ever hon. John Marquez I our mighty high priest king and God Immanuel the7 adonie I God jah rastfari and our drvine king and God emperor haille Selassie I jah rastafari
Give thanks for this foundation this Ethiopian African black international Congress. Give thanks for life. And overstanding o most high. Jahovia jah rastafari black christ ever living Immanuel I Selassie I jah rastafari

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/4/2012 12:04:37 PM

Some seh God the Father,God the Son,God the Holy Irit,but wat confuses I is dat there is a Father and Son,where is the mother???

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 10/4/2012 5:05:45 PM

Yes Idren

Earth and nature is the feminine. MOTHER nature the life sustainer.
This shows us the natural way of things. Man at the head SELASSIE I supported by mother NATURE. Together they support and sustain the SON, family, Earthlings, LIFE !

Bless

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I