Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4435&start_row=1

Brethren InI need help!

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jah Bless Us All Sent: 9/29/2011 12:58:39 PM

First of all, Jah Bless all of You! The reason why i started a new topic is because InI dont know what to do... These days InI be gettin a job... But InI know that Rastafari dont work for the babylon.. so it is tricky for InI... InI cant start a business on me own but really need to pay for bills ... What should InI do? InI dont want to work for the babylon but need the job ... Please help me with an opinion! Jah RasTafari!

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 9/29/2011 3:54:27 PM

Why can't the I make a business?

I've recently started a gardening business from scratch and as long as the I gives the time and dedication, the I can do anything. Start small. No doubt the I has skills the I can market. Find a niche in the market, do a little work for some friends, promote the Iself and build up a working business over time. I started just with a cheap hand trowel and fork and a pair of hand shears and through working small jobs I've been able to build up I tool kit and get all the tools I need to do most garden maintainance and small scale agricultural work. I also started doing tool restoration for a little extra cash and people still throw I occasional labour jobs. I've got to the point now where I'm booked up for the next two weeks being paid £6-7 an hour and that is from almost nothing.
Just use the I's skills and never let anything get the I down. It's foolish to think that it will be easy or that there won't be setbacks. I have to balance business with I studies and agricultural works and someone stole I bike recently so I have to walk to everwhere, but hard work has it's rewards and the Most High helps those who help themselves.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Jah Bless Us All Sent: 9/29/2011 4:47:50 PM

Thank you for your knowledge ! And InI are very happy to hear that about you brother!! But I'm living in a country mostly as opressed as some of the countries in Africa... It's Romania.. Somewhere in the east of Europe.. And here there are lots of people that live with nothing... Starting a business in this country... and without capital.. well it is nearly impossible! I praise the Most High to give me knowledge so I can succeed but InI have no ideas.... To do my own business i was thinkin some days ago.. I could start with an internet web-page... But I'm really out of options... and out of money. And i've got to finish my studies, it's my last year of college... Thank you for your answer! I hope Jah will enlighten my mind with his wisdom! Jah bless you and all our brethren!

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 9/29/2011 5:43:36 PM

As poor as the people might be, the I can still forward with something. If the I has any skill at all, utilise it and make it work for the I, because jobs are getting thinner and thinner on the ground in these times, so the words of Marcus Garvey ring true when he said that those who can't find work should make work. If the I can't find work or the I doesn't want to work 9 to 5 in babylon, then working for the Iself is the only option for keeping a roof over the I's head and food on the I's table. No one ever said it would be easy though, and if the I isn't prepared to work hard every step of the way then there isn't really anything the I can do.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Jah Bless Us All Sent: 9/29/2011 6:11:33 PM

Thank you! InI will reconsider all my options! Jah Rastafari!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/29/2011 9:50:20 PM

Yes I, Nazarite I is showing a good example. Learn from it.

Here are the words of the Most High Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I

Work

The Lion of Judah has prevailed
Haile Selassie I, Elect of God
King of Kings of Ethiopia

Every labourer is a father, his labour is his child. Choose your project carefully and achieve it worthily.

Once a person has decided upon his life work and is assured that in doing the work for which he is best endowed and equipped, he is filling a vital need, what he then needs, is faith and integrity, compiled with courageous spirit so that no longer preferring himself to the fulfilment of his task, he may address himself to the problems he must solve in order to be effective.

Rich and poor have always existed and always will.

Why? Because there are those that work and those that don't, those that wish to earn their living and those that prefer to do nothing.

Those that work, that want to work, are not poor. For it is true that Our Lord the Creator sends us into the world as equals, but it is also true that when one is born one is neither rich nor poor. One is naked.

It is later on that one becomes rich or poor, according to one's desserts.

Yes, we too are aware that giving alms serves no useful purpose. For there is only one means to solve the poverty problem. work.

We have said that whoever doesn't work because he doesn't want to is poor. We have said that wealth has to be gained through hard work. We have said those who don't work starve. And now We add that the capacity to earn depends on the individual: Each individual is responsible for his misfortunes, his fate. It is wrong to expect help to fall from above, as a gift: Wealth has to be deserved. Work is one of the commandments of Our Lord the Creator!

If each and everyone endeavours to cooperate and work in as much as his capacity permits, our faith rests upon the Almighty God that he would bless the results for us.

It is not sufficient simply to see and admire the natural beauty and fertility of Ethiopia.

It is our obligation to work upon and benefit from this country whose fertile soil has been granted us by the Almighty God. We have to gain honour and pride for the country.

Whatever the task may be, man may begin it but he cannot complete it, unless God sustains and supports him. If he fails to accomplish the task on which he has set out, having worked to the best of his ability, he is not to be maligned by being called lazy.

Here is something I have Reasoned before

------------------------------------------
Excuses Again

Praises unto the Most High Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.

Jah is Great, and Greatly to be Praises. Selassie I Greatness is unsearchable.

Never forget that it is Selassie I name that I and I Trod by, so it is up to I and I to Live according to Jah Name.

Haile Selassie I shows I and I how to Live, not to show us what we can't be, but to show I and I what I and I are supposed to be, and are capable of being.

The sooner I and I realize that it is only ourselves that are stopping I and I, the better it will be for I and I Rising. The excuses are not Real and never have been; the Real and True is that I and I are Created in the Image of Haile Selassie I.

As I showed in the Don't look down Reasoning, I and I are not supposed to use this knowledge of our filthiness to bring ourselves further down, I and I see it so that I and I can Fight it and Blaze it until it is Gone.

The only thing stopping us is we. Nothing else, not babylon, not situation, not any other foolish imagination and excuse that we think of to avoid I and I True Image.

Every day that we make an excuse we are in risk of the final death, of being blotted out of the Book of the Living. That is how foolish our excuses are, foolish unto death.

Resist the devil and the devil will flee. Resist temptation and temptation will flee. A simple choice that we continually avoid because of our comfortable excuses.

Myself, like all of we are guilty of the same. I have blazed out some of I excuses, and I have more to blaze. I make sure that I remind Iself of the excuses that remain so that I don't forget that they are excuses and trick myself into thinking they are real.

Live for Selassie I, or you will lead yourself dead for nothing.
------------------------------------------

Also, read these Reasonings.

The Image of Marcus Mosiah Garvey

Rise up and do something for yourself

Don't Look for Wealth, Be Wealth

Willing Failure, Willing Weakness

Don't look down

Fire is Good

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 9/30/2011 2:59:21 PM

Give thanks for bringing the Reasoning and the words of His Majesty forward Ark I. Plenty of truth in those words.

As another piece of advice, try using the I's skills to benefit the I's community. Aside from the obvious benefits to the people, it will allow the I to meet people around who need the I's skill. Reputation is also everything when the I has the I's own business and if people know the I as a good man who works for the betterment of others then it helps build trust and give people confidence in the I's abilities.
I will use I business as an example again, because a lot of the payed work I get is as a result of work I do for free to benefit the community. Most of I business comes from the elderly people who frequent Fairfield House because they know I face, they know I works from the grounds and I do a discounted price for anything booked through the house office. In turn, they tell their friends and family about I and pass on I details and so I customer base expands.
Before I started taking paid gardening jobs, I worked hard without pay on all sorts of agricultural things, and people knew I all around town and passed I occasional paid jobs, because they knew I was trustworthy and good at what I did.
Remember that I and I must be upright and Righteous in everything I and I do. Get that sorted and blessings will flow like a river.

Blessed love.

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 10/2/2011 8:54:30 AM

Yes I, lots of good Idvice coming out of this reasoning. Iman work in baylon but I also started I's own buisness in doing so. I work long days to support InI's family but use my down time to work on my own buisness. There are times you have to sacrifice to suceed. As Nazarite I says use your skills and help around the community to get started.

Messenger: Jah Bless Us All Sent: 10/8/2011 9:01:19 AM

Jah RasTafari! Thank you people ! You have helped me to clear my mind, of the Babylon's coruption! I will follow your advices, and InI will always please the Most High! InI so happy that joined dis site, it is really a guidance in the dark! Thank you brethrens and I wish The I's know that you have my deepest respect and love, for what you are doing here! One love brothers! And thank you again!

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 10/8/2011 10:38:11 AM

Good to hear Idren.

Never let things get the I mixed up in the head. No matter how things go, I and I will always move forward, even if the situation is bad. Most of the time, it is the Iself that needs too forward because the way things go in babylon makes people think there is nothing for them and so they sit down and do nothing. Even RastafarI people get tricked sometimes, but always I and I rise up knowing that the Most High backs I and I.

Blessed love.

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I