Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4414&start_row=11

How InI Trodding?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/14/2011 10:10:35 PM

Young Lion, don't disrespect Life.

Young Lion, if you bow to weakness, weakness will control you, if you bow to evil, evil will control you.

Bow to the Strength and Power of Haile Selassie I, and the I will be rulled with the Strength and Power of Haile Selassie I.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/2/2012 2:32:33 AM

Yes Iyah Ark I
I had somethings similar to that hapen to I

Every night I went to sleep at WCCC in Norwood, in my bed duppies as the I say were troubling I. This was shortly after thee Lion of Zjon call me into Rastafari. Also after I found a picture of Haile Selassie I in a book with HIM displaying the Davidic hand symbol
The duppies who put me thru some struggle did not like that I and I prevailed over them.

I have a history in my matrileneal bloodline of similar things.
I don't think I could explain some certain things in the most tangible way.

Bless

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/2/2012 4:50:14 AM

Even though I walk thru the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil.

One love.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/2/2012 7:19:32 PM

the herb is a tool...Like a tuner..we are instrument...Its tune us to same tone to be in haromny....

the herb(tuner) is nothing with out Christ who is the hand behind the tuner...

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/2/2012 7:27:12 PM

there is a man who is like a rock...A rock has no control over its life ... its gets kicked and steped on and wind and water moves it but it cant move in any direction if it wanted to!

There is another kind of man...A lion -man..On his way to Zion. enlightenment.
This man cantols his destiny with jah, he is in complete control of his life...

Our life is the way it is mostly because thats how we have made it...Man build his own hell or heaven....

there is a seed within this rock...crack it open and be reborn!

There is No Rasta that has not been reborn (not in flesh, in spirit!)...All else are posers.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/2/2012 8:19:18 PM

WHAT DOES HERB HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?
WHAT DOES "CHRIST" HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?
NO ONE TALKING ABOUT HERB OR CHRIST, WE TALKING BOUT CONQUERING DUPPIES BY THE POWER OF JAH! MY BIO MOTHER WAS A SATAN WORSHIPPER SHE EVEN TOLD ME THAT WHEN SHE WAS SLEEPING A DUPPIE ATTACKED HER TEARING THE CROSS NECKLACE FROM HER NECK AND THEN RAPED HER! SHE HAS BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH SCHIZOPHRENIA MULTI PERSONALITY AND ALL THEM AND WHAT HAD YOUR FILTHY CHRIST DONE FOR HER?

FLESH AND SPIRIT, CAUSE JUST LIKE HAILE SELASSIE SAYS MATERIAL PROGRESS AS WELL AS SPIRITUAL PROGRESS IS ESSENTIAL TO MAN. IMAN TRYING TO PROGRESS SO LET I PROGRESS!!!

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/2/2012 8:20:58 PM

AND NO I DONT SMOKE MARIJUANA!

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/2/2012 9:12:45 PM

the herb was in reply to this on page one here:

Question!

If its true ''when it rains it dont fall on one man house'' why wen i went to work out with father at gym, i was being tormented by so many evil spirits, but i asked my dad how he was, he said he was fine. so as i see it, is it also we sometimes have self thoughts or self feelings. what did bob marley really mean if we smoking we all thinking one way, so does that mean if we not high we not thinking one way? like if i have a certain thought or feeling while communicating with someone online and were talking, and rite wen i experience that thought or feeling, and rite away the I says chow chow and i feel the fire, did he just think the same as me, dats y Jah Jah had to disrupt the convo?

I would like to add to my answer now. When we are in someones energy field we can tune in to them...Some of us can tune into and read people, see through them better than others...and we can use these powees better when we are more Irie in the heights.

we all give out enegy and pick it up..the thing is some are more sensitive to these spirit and vibes..Some do not pick up on anything because they are spiritualy numb, as Christ said many have ears but dont hear eyes but dont see, well I say they have feelings but dont feel them..

The more pure we are the more we can feel things in spirit...when full of sin and drugs and bad foods and bad thought and other things one can be full of Jah spirit.

I have experienced duppies.

But the thing is where are they? I find the Kingdom of heaven is within ...All is Within.....

Jah gives authority for duppies to get to us and tempt.

the devil got to do wit Jesus because Jah allowed it all to happen.

look at the story of Job.

Satin is only allowed to go so far as Jah gives permission..

Satin test us because Jah calls only the ones who are devoted to the end.

So these duppies come to I when sleeping.
Once i was with woman, one of my childs mothers. I was parked in a secluded mountain hiking trail parking lot for the night. we arrived and i started playing guitar prising Jah in spirt. Smoking herb.
This woman was a sex addict and well I felt she had a demon beause wshe was sneaking around being deceiving and fornicating come to find out. i had feeling to resist her temptatio. I jus cuddled with her and started dozing to sleep...Well nect thing I know I was between sleep and awake-stuck paralized and couldnt breath...All this happened as same time as a powerful gust of wind hit the car...They say satin is the prince of the air???..

It went away after moment...I prayed in spirit in that moment..
The next morning I woke up and jeep we were sleeping in was covered in a foot or two of snow...i put in four whell drive and left..

Another time is when i was doing a spiritual experement of sleeping outside in yard for 3 weeks. the fresh outdoor air was healing.
one night I was meditaing In night under stars, was driking some green drink and started having a cosmic ride, feeling like i was ascending...moving and a irie sensation within temple...Spirit was moving and i felt one in mind body and spirit with the earth and the cosmos.. one of greatest meditations iv experienced.

When I was sleeping that night I was awaken again by that choking paralized feeling...this time befor i could pray i had an image of a female witchly figure strangkying me from behing...She was not physical but spiritual..A dark force for sure... Maybe Jezebel or succubus?

Jezebel was a person in bible now is known as a evil spirt..Wrecking and currupting the true church and its true leaders...Getting on the inside deceivingly

All i can advise is stay away from evil wicked people that hate the light...
Stay away or at least rebuke their anger and lust jelousy and rage and malace.

do not let others vibes in world tune you...Do not resonate with that but keep the bible in heart , on forhead and wrapped around arms, bind ya selfs with the postive vibration and shun negativity and darkness....Get in Jah light and all darkness will dissipate..

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/3/2012 3:03:08 AM

InI never overstand how people can talk bad about Christ and then big up Selassie I. In order for Selassie I to be divine AT ALL he has to be Christ himself.

So basically the I just said is "Halie Selassie I is filthy"
The I just called Jah filthy.
This don't make sense Idren, the I must think before speaking and be slow to anger.

Duppy can only enter a person with permission from them.
InI will be praying for the I because InI love The I bredren. The I must repent for what he just said. InI knows the I did not mean that.

Love.

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/3/2012 5:30:45 PM

When I think of a mountain, I think of a big rock. Some might say a mountain is a collection of rocks, but when I look at a mountain, I see it as one big continuum, one big rock, and I believe it would take a supernatural force to move that rock. No way that rock is being kicked from side to side. It would take the force of Jah and Jah alone to move that mountain!

So when the mountains of confusion, pain and hurt, worry appear in my life, I call on the supernatural force of Jah through prayer, mediataion, reasoning. And He always answers. Praise Jah from whom all blessing flow!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I