Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4414&start_row=31

How InI Trodding?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/4/2012 5:03:16 PM

yes there is hope I and i people can build up a holy nation within a falling nation......Zion is rising and babylon is falling.

The foundation id family...man woman and child..its a Holy trinity of life, there is no tribes ot commmunitys or towns with out familys...

Strong familys Build up Strong nations. And Rastafri is a nation of healings that is strong spititually , mentally and physicaally. the mind body and soul is fed properly with the right visible and invisible organic powers and materials from Jah.

feed our family and people the right vibes, spiritually mantally physically, soul food, deep thoughts of Jah, Ital Livity , loving eachother and serving Jah, uniting as a sanctified people free from corruption, pure as spring water from the source.

This is a nation of Higher Potential.

right Now I and i may be in exile praying to our invisible God

But the unmanifest will beome manifest and we are returning to Zion in mind body and spirit!

I have two young children and babylon is wrecking fmilys with evil and corruption, rasta people i kno there are alot of broken homes even with us, let us pray that we can find ourselves establishged in familys of rightousness. if we cannot do this than their are no houses and mansions. All must come together and work as one in groups and different parts....

I am in colorado. Selassie spoke we must unite on all levels...Mind body and spirit, in harmony , together we have such great power.

right now we are isolated and scattered, but we are growing and uniting and a nation is rising that will change the whole of this earth in its fullness.

mankind is ready for its rebirth.

Those who will not be saved will perish in the fire. for truth will burn away all that is false and suffering wil be no more.

Let Jah lead us out in his work and be our rear gaurd. Jah works through I and I, One and All, .

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/4/2012 5:43:25 PM

I pray Jah's blessings on you and your family. Stay strong in Jah.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/4/2012 6:28:12 PM

Jeremiah 24:

3 Then the Lord asked me, “What do you see, Jeremiah?”

“Figs,” I answered. “The good ones are very good, but the bad ones are so bad they cannot be eaten.”

4 Then the word of the Lord came to me: 5 “This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: ‘Like these good figs, I regard as good the exiles from Judah, whom I sent away from this place to the land of the Babylonians.[b] 6 My eyes will watch over them for their good, and I will bring them back to this land. I will build them up and not tear them down; I will plant them and not uproot them. 7 I will give them a heart to know me, that I am the Lord. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me with all their heart.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/4/2012 6:30:55 PM

Thanks Chica, you remind me how The Lord is praing for I too, thank Jah!

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/5/2012 3:40:45 PM

InI is plotting to start the construction of the physical city of Zion on earth once again..

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/5/2012 9:21:34 PM

Yes we are The Temples of that Holy City. temples esaplished of the one True foundation. There the spirit of Jah dwells Zion...

It starts with our selves. if each temple is Holy the city must be Holy..

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/5/2012 10:19:24 PM

Yes I Jessep86,

I and I body is I and I Temple and Sanctuary. I and I should keep it Clean.

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 8/5/2012 10:20:18 PM

This is true Zion live within InI but InI see that it may soon be time to construct the PHYSICAL city of Zion...Brick by brick house by house family by family crop by crop

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/8/2012 2:37:35 AM

Jah is The Foundation, the Head Corner Stone...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I