Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4409&start_row=1

The Real Eve

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 9/5/2011 1:01:25 AM

Narrated by actor Danny Glover, "The Real Eve" reveals that our shared genetic heritage links every living person on earth and traces the expansion of modern humans throughout the world. The discovery of the Eve gene stunned the world. It seems we could all be descended from just a few females – or even just one. In this telling anthropological video, we access the very latest DNA reconstructions, and for the first time, tell conclusively the story of where, when and how the human race came about and then populated the world

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 9/5/2011 8:26:03 PM

Thanks for the video.

Africa is the birthplace of Mankind.

Messenger: IgziabeherJah Sent: 9/6/2011 4:05:59 AM

Greetings
I have this I-cumentary and it is very good. BUT.... I have a mind of I own, so go to Hell if what your thinking is Not right....
I Overstand Mitochondrial D.N.A. and Eve and her daughters, question is HOW? and, ah WHO? impregnate Eve and her daughters????? How Eve get daughters???? Mitochondrial D.N.A. proves half the story!!! It leaves out the Man! Eve CAN NOT procreate,either can her daughters procreate without the MAN!!!! Good I-cumentary but only Half the Story!!!
SELAH!!!

Messenger: Sista haylana Sent: 9/6/2011 6:02:32 PM

Greetings
That is so true, a female need a male to procreate thats the law of nature.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 9/7/2011 12:12:00 AM

selamta,

n i was thinkin if adam n eve didnt eat from dat tree, all the coming generations would have to fight the temptation of not eating the forbidden fruit... somebody would of ate it. angel uriel refused to bury eve, but he got mad at i for thinking of forwarding on without a wombman, and also Selassie I Jah Rastafari said his Queen Itegue Menen, ''had no kind of evil or malice in her''. So theres definately good wombman out there, it seems u just need money and u can have it all?

its rough its tough

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I