Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4398&start_row=31

Future Warning

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 3/28/2015 12:04:44 PM

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 3/28/2015 12:15:39 PM

Garveys Africa,

I see your point.
In some way it is worse when people choose to have these things,but in some way it is also worse when people are forced against their will to.

But note that when I speak about microchip I don't necessarily see it as something forced upon people and I don't agree with the original post 'prophecy' either.
But the people may be fooled and choose to wear microchips the same way,because they will be told about so many benefits and in time when everyone chose to have it no one will be able to buy or sell in Babylon without microchips.
This is not a prophecy or future warning,but a possibility.

Hemphill,

I have read a similar article some time ago and Stephen Hawking said that the greatest threat for humanity is artificial intelligence.
And these robots don't necessarily have to be malevolent like Matrix or Terminator but the thing is that if man stops being the most intelligent being on earth,robots who's function is to make certain things will extract from the earth all the resources needed for man to survive.And man will be as a mouse is to a human in comparison to these robots and computers,thus unable to stop them from acting in their own intelligence.

JAH GUIDE

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/28/2015 1:44:33 PM

Seen. Our mind is our best friend and at times our worst enemy..

I see the 'singularity' as going away from the self with artificial gadgets.. This is opposite of 'IandI'. This being said, I do believe that technology can be used responsibly and for the bettering of Humanity.

Some robots, such as Predator Drones ARE specifically designed to kill.. I'm sure many many more are being designed covertly..

IandI work towards no dependency of 'robots'. Use IandI body tools to work ground and field..

Bless
One Love

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/1/2015 10:15:25 PM

The new debit cards have embedded EMV Microchips in them. The microchips generate a unique code for each transaction, which makes it harder to hack an account.

I'm sure that the use of microchips will expand to many other human activities in the coming decades, ultimately leading to the mark of the beast.

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/1/2015 11:21:09 PM

i know this theory. id, bank cards...everywhere is this chip. statistically, if you live in london, you will be filmed by 300 different cameras during the day.

but remember, people thought that the coming of the mark of the beast is coming soon for centuries. even in the days of jesus they thought that judgement day is near. many sects dealt with mass suicides.

personally, i'm worried about the fact that they want to get rid of paying cash. they say it's not that save and to pay with a card all the time would be the most easiest think. they even say that this chip can be implanted and the best spots on the human body would be on the forehead or on the arm (mark of the beast) but to me it's all about being forced to give full control to the western system. europe, usa...politically they come together more and more and the people have to suffer. that's just a fact.

since the mark of the beast is part of the bible there are also many occult groups who deal with this sign just because it's part of the bible. so maybe without the bible there would be no mark of the beast but we can see what's wrong in your system anyway.

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 6/2/2015 1:17:58 AM

Talking of the mark of the beast, I would just like to share my personal visions about it (in meditation).

Recently, when I look into a person's eyes, if they are indoctrinated by Babylon, their eyes almost look "shallow". I don't know whether any one else can see this. Also, I often notice that their foreheads are "blocked up", as though the whole body needs a good cleanse.

The thing with the eyes, it literally is as if they are plugged into a large computer (Babylon) and they are being controlled, and that they are completely obvlivious of it.

--------------------------------

Often, too, I am able to look at a person, often in the eyes, and judge which level of consciousness that they are living on. For example, there is someone on my course who I think is living on the lowest level of consciousness, who I could only describe as a restless soul (a soul which has no rest from Babylon torture).

I normally don't tell everyone about these visions, but I figure here is a good place because people might understand.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 6/2/2015 1:24:06 AM

^Increasingly, I am able to see this "mark of the beast" that you talk of. Sometimes it is very un nerving to see, because I can see it on everyone, my friends, my family etc. Just because of Babylon living I suppose.

I see the mark on pretty much everyone living in this system, simply because they have been brought up in Babylon.

When I read a quote from the bible about the mark of the beast, to me, it is obvious what it is talking about, and it is talking about here and now.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/2/2015 7:46:57 AM

respect!

i think everybody does that to a certain extent. but sometimes it's an illusion. when i come home after a long day and i have a small talk with my neighbour for example i don't want to know how my expressions look. lol

i don't think that the way somebody looks is the biblical mark of the beast.

but let me tell you that i have watched the very same thing. it's unbelievable. respect! you see these posters of all kind of celebrities everywhere and even online there are pictures of them on every news page and lately i have wondered how different their eyes are. they have expressions i never saw on people in real life and that's something i don't think has anything to do with photoshop. it's really in their flavour. that attitude. their vibe. especially the ones that are around for decades. earlier they looked normal but they are getting colder and colder. not burned out or something like that. it's spiritual. well i don't know if there is a living soul behind some of those eyes anymore, you know. they look obsessed and empty.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/2/2015 8:06:53 AM

You can tell how conscious someone is by looking at their eyes?

"Until the color of a mans eyes"

No matter how you flip it, what you just said Humbleone is a form of prejudice. This just seemed strange. Not so long ago white people used to think they could tell whether someone was a complete or less than 3/5 human by just looking at them...

I've already shared reasoning on the mark of the beast

Peace

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/2/2015 12:48:09 PM

yeah. you can't really judge people by looking at them. thats superficial. but i think he's just about impressions. personally, i don't like that idea of first impressions. people are getting too fake just to please other people. it puts people under pressure. its not natural.

but if you look for certain politicians or pop singers and you watch a whole heap of pictures of them, you might find some that really make you think how cold they are. some of them look snarky, playful and crazy as they want to say "you are all so predictable. if you would only know what my work is really all about...".

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I