Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4391&start_row=1

Africa Everywhere under the SUN

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 8/25/2011 9:18:14 PM

meditating on Ithiopia, I have came to the conclusion that if JAH created the whole of the Earth, then the whole of the Earth is for the whole of man to live EQUALLY.
I dont think Jah prefers one part more than the other, if he did he wouldnt have created them.
all of the Earth must be Africa. I look at it this way, We know that H.I.M is BLACK, so we know everything comes from BLACK,We know we where created in H.I.M image so we were all created from BLACK, we know the root of the BLACKNESS is AFRICA were we all originated from, We also know that there is nothing new under the SUN, so everywhere is AFRICA.

Some people trod from the root voluntarily these people lost the outward blackness, in differing degrees depending how far away from the sun they trod, nothing more nothing less, others have been taken by force by their brothers and should be given reparations and repatriation back to the root if desired.

ONE GOD ONE RACE ONE AFRICA
ONE PERFECT BLACK LOVE

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/26/2011 8:50:21 PM

Yes I,

The whole world is Africa.

Ethiopia Africa is where all of Mankind Iriginated, all people on Earth are descended from the Iriginal Black Man and Wombman.

JAH RasTafarI Haile Selassie is the Black God of Zion

Messenger: I-Man Sent: 10/22/2016 6:22:58 AM

Yes I

Also I man now that Zion is everywhere, Yea Zion is in Ethiopia but when you feel love, Energy, Meditation, that's Zion.
Africa is the natural and Iriginal continent fi the humans, but H.I.M. is not the Holy Emperor just for Africa, he is for all the world!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/25/2016 6:27:17 AM

Where does the concept of HIM being emporer for the entire world come from? Because when I say he is a sovereign african king, leader of Africans at home and abroad I mean quite literally with documented titleship

Messenger: Allen Sent: 11/1/2016 12:29:46 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Allen Sent: 11/1/2016 12:34:11 AMHidden
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Allen Sent: 11/1/2016 12:36:30 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Allen Sent: 11/1/2016 12:37:59 AMHidden
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Allen Sent: 11/1/2016 12:44:17 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/1/2016 5:51:03 AM

Man sight de I as a nonesensical antagonizer. Praise marcus and hail i jah