Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4381&start_row=1

a question about Zion

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JahBlessdiChild Sent: 8/8/2011 4:14:29 AM

So InI find di word of Jah written pon mi own heart not long ago... but still am confused about one thing. When I hear ppl talking bout the Illuminati they often say that many are Zionist Jews, and then I hear references to Zion (in Ethiopia) by the RAS I am wondering if these are two different concept? If InI not mistaken these Illuminati Jewish are referring to Israel and not Ethiopia when they call themselves Zionist. Have these Illuminati Jew stolen the meaning of Zion and changed it into something else altogether in the same way that the Church has adulterated the teaching of Christ by changing the image and corrupting the word? Surely Rastafari would not be connected to the Illuminati aka the synnogogue of Satan, since Emperor Selassie himself warn against these very same entity...Please explain me why they call themseves Zionist Jews and what is the Rastafari viewpoint of this...What is the connection between Illuminati warmongers and Zion?

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 8/8/2011 11:03:26 AM

Haile!
I also once meditated upon that but I sight that dem 'zionists' got nothin to do with Ityopia. if anythin dm myt hav tha israel ting going on... mfmhhmhh! I once came into the illuminati 'mandate' and was readin it and it was soo crazy I had to get rid of it. dts a rubbish cult. I jus wantd to see what was the hype about... I sight that befor a one can 'trash' somethin dm fe get an understandin of it first so as not to sound ignorant in reasonin.

selah

Messenger: JahBlessdiChild Sent: 8/8/2011 1:50:58 PM

BLESS! Ah thanks be to JAH that mi knew di truth right off but like u wanted to find more information before InI "trash" it. So many typa fuckrey in dis earth now...

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/9/2011 3:33:52 PM

To I Zion is I Higher state of conscience(Enlightenment and salvation) and Babylon is lower state of conscience(green, hate,fear, desire ect.)

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I