Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4370&start_row=1

youth soldiers of jah

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jahwarrior Sent: 7/12/2011 6:43:36 PM

Greetings to all mi sistrens and idrens ini iz de fya warrior i am 12 years old rasta from birth.dis ini first tyme on this sight.ini step father told ini bout it so ini want to bless up all other rasta youth out deh going tru the struggle stay upfull cause babylon trying to keep ini divided,jah know his youth dem got deh power to spread jah love. RASTAFRI LIVE

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/12/2011 9:54:05 PM

Blessed Love and Strength.

RasTafarI is the Highest of High. Always look toward Haile Selassie I and the I will always be Trodding in the Right direction.

Messenger: jahwarrior Sent: 7/13/2011 6:56:13 AM

Give thanx idren.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/16/2011 5:47:53 PM

Bless Rasta Children , Love and Unity in The Family, Rasta Family be Blessed by the Most High, INI Unify

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/16/2011 9:35:37 PM

Realizing that the time has come for the Church of Christ, divided for many centuries till now, to come together in unity and work together, it is imperative for all of us to strive together, in accordance with the words of the Apostle, Ephesians, Chapter 4, verses 5 and 6 to clear the way and open up it up for the realization of unity. Each church and all churches have the obligation, derived from their covenant with God, to proclaim the Gospel, to make disciples of all nations and thus to make the faith grow and bear fruit.

Ephesians Chapter 4
----------------------
[5] One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
[6] One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
----------------------

Opening Address to the W.C.C.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/22/2011 12:02:51 AM

Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I