Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4367&start_row=1

Call out to any RastafarI people living in the Bath/Bristol area in the UK

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 7/6/2011 12:50:50 PM

On the off chance that any RastafarI people living in or around Bath or Bristol come across this, I am putting out a call for help with some agricultural works in the making at Fairfield House in Bath.

For those that don't know, Fairfield House is the place where His Majesty Haile Selassie I lived during His exile from Ethiopia after the Italian invasion. In 1956 it was gifted by His Majesty to the city of Bath for use as a home for the elderly. Today, it is still used as a day centre for the elderly people living in the adjacent Empress Menen Gardens community.

I was up there today looking to see if they could make use of I as a volunteer and it seems that RastafarI mystics were truly flowing, because when I mentioned that I had agricultural skills, the woman in charge showed I a patch of land in the grounds that the elderly people used to cultivate, but is now lying unused. I have a group of people with skills who I have been working with on other agricultural projects around the town, but a project like this I think requires the involvement of RastafarI people. Truly this is the King's work.

So if the I is living in or around Bath/Bristol or knows RastafarI people who are, try and link them with I, because Jah knows, these works can't be done by one man. Even if the I can't help in person, tools, seeds and materials (even if it is just some scrap wood to make raised beds or old glass paned doors to make cloches) and things might be needed so there are always ways to Itribute.

Blessed love.

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I