Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4349&start_row=1

White Jesus

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 6/16/2011 10:21:15 AM

greetings,

why is it i saw a white jesus in my meditation flying towards mount zion? he looked like the jesus most ethiopians portray in there churches, but he was looking at ethiopia from a flying thing. But yet boboshanti and most Ras say Jesus/Yeshua was black like Holy Immanuel I. I find it not every meditation or vision or message i get in my head is totally true, but Jah Knows Best!

Patiently i wait on theFor my God @ set me free

Rastafari

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 6/16/2011 10:37:31 AM

Chances are that the I still has the image of a white Christ with long hair and a beard in the I's mind. Ask most people what they think the Christ looked like and that is the first thing that comes to their minds because that is what is bombarded at them through babylon society. They subconsciously accept it and it takes a great effort to drive it out. It seems that it was just the image in the I's mind that was automatically assigned to the Christ.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/19/2011 6:20:19 PM

Young Lion, you said,

--------------
I find it not every meditation or vision or message i get in my head is totally true, but Jah Knows Best!
--------------

Remember that

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I