Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4343&start_row=1

Suggestions

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 6/6/2011 5:43:54 AM

greetings,

i have some money and i'm trying to buy wholesale items and sell and make a profit, do any of the I know what is hot on the market right now? what will sell? my idren wants me to sell ganja right now but i father said dont do it for i'm not ready for the consequences as far as herb not being legally to sell in america? anyone have any links or numbers to new york city wholesale items, like cheap reggae cd's, oils, inscense, bob marley gear? help i wit suggestions to flip my money.

one perfect love
Jah rastafari

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 6/6/2011 7:12:11 PM

I came across a website a while ago selling Rastafari themed items wholesale in the US. If I can dig it up I'll pass the link to the I.
Personally, I've been looking to order some beads and things wholesale and make some jewlery to sell. That could be an option for the I. Unfortunately though the websites I've been looking at for that only ship to the UK.
As a piece of general advice though, the I might face problems with the authorities just for selling things on the street. I don't know about the I, but round here you need to buy a permit to sell anything on the street. If they catch you without one then at least they will move the I on and in the worst case scenario, they will hit the I with a fine the I can't hope to pay.

Selassie I guide and Itect the I.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Rastamik Sent: 6/20/2011 11:49:35 PM

Greetings.I bought some crowns from this website.LOJSociety.org.The price was right and the quality was good.I hope this helps.One Love . Rastamik.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 7/22/2011 3:36:36 PM

It's been a while but I came across the wholesaler I was talking about before.

Hope this helps the I Young Lion. They are based in California but I think they deliver to the whole of the US.

Earth Culture Roots Wholesale store

Blessed love.

Messenger: Ras-Bin Sent: 7/22/2011 9:00:15 PM

Should go without saying. SUPPORT RASTA BUSINESS! Nicholas Variety from NY wholesales...

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I