Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4335&start_row=11

Black Yeshua

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 5/24/2011 1:01:15 PM

greetings,

actually it sounds like u can find that in songs of solomon.

Ark I when u say devil, the european invaders? R u saying Hitler is the devil? And also are arabs devils for trying to invade africa with islam?

patience

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 5/24/2011 1:24:33 PM

Yes I, that is the place. If I get the time later I'll track it down and bring it forwards in its fullness.

Blessed.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/26/2011 12:53:51 PM

Here is a Representation of Eashua as Black:

It wouldn't surprise I if the historical Eashua was Black or at least darker skinned than the "blond hair blue eyed" version of Jesus promoted so often.

Selassie I is Black, Selassie I is God, there is no arguing over that. King Emmanuel is the Black Christ in Flesh.

Messenger: K.K Sent: 6/9/2011 1:27:28 AM

ITS FROM THE SONG OF SONGS OF KING SOLOMON, HE EVEN TESTIFIES THAT HE IS BLACK BUT HE IS ALSO BEAUTIFUL. NDIMNYAMA KODWA NDINOMKHITHA.

Messenger: K.K Sent: 6/9/2011 1:36:28 AM

THE PEOPLE LIVING IN ISRAEL ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL JEWS, THEY ARE A MIXED BLOOD TYPE OF PEOPLE, THE BLACK PEOPLE MIGRATED FROM THAT AREA , WHEN THE ROMANS COLONIZED ISRAEL, AND IF THEY WERE WHY WOULD GOD GIVE THE MOST FERTILE GROUNDS TO THE BLACKS OR SONS OF HAM(KHWAM)

ARE YOU ISRAEL NOT THE SAME TO ME AS ETHIOPIANS/KUSHITES.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/12/2011 6:23:50 PM

K.K,

The modern state of Israel was created by Britain and America and is ruled by the descendants of Khazars, a Turkish tribe of people who lived in Russia and converted to Judaism. The Eastern European Jews who founded the modern state of Israel in 1948 are descendants of converted Khazars. The modern Israelis are not descended from the actual ancient Israelites.

anti-christ

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/12/2011 6:31:25 PM

Here is something Marcus Garvey said about Eashua:

--------------------
In reading Christian literature and accepting the doctrine of Jesus Christ lay special claim to your association with Jesus and the Son of God. Show that whilst the white and yellow worlds, that is to say---the worlds of Europe and Asia Minor persecuted and crucified Jesus the Son of God, it was the black race through Simon the black Cyrenian who befriended the Son of God and took up the Cross and bore it alongside of Him up to the heights of Calvary. The Roman Catholics, therefore, have no rightful claim to the Cross nor is any other professing Christian before the Negro. The Cross is the property of the Negro in his religion, because it was he who bore it.

Never admit that Jesus Christ was a white man, otherwise he could not be the Son of God and God to redeem all mankind. Jesus Christ had the blood of all races in his veins, and tracing the Jewish race back to Abraham and to Moses, from which Jesus sprang through the line of Jesse, you will find Negro blood everywhere, so Jesus had much of Negro blood in him.

Read the genealogical tree of Jesus in the Bible and you will learn from where he sprang. It is a fact that the white man has borrowed his civilization from other peoples. The first civilization was the Negro's---black people. The second civilization was the brown people---Indians, the third civilization was the yellow people, Chinese or Mongols; the last civilization up to today is the white man and all civilization goes back to the black man in the Nile Valley of Africa. In your reading, therefore, search for all these facts. Never stop reading and never stop until you find the proof of them.
--------------------

Educate Yourself

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 6/13/2011 2:39:40 PM

Solomon did not seh im black but comely, and mi doubt if anyone ever did

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/13/2011 3:05:16 PM

Yes I. I sight that. That was probably just the way it was misrepresented by one of the white men that translated it. If he said anything related to that, it would have been I am black and comely, not I am black but comely.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 6/14/2011 6:01:36 AM

GREETINGS,

i thought it was describing a woman saying i'm black and comely, even talks about her breasts being like grapes and feet like a deer. i always though songs of solomon was about love for woman, dats why reggae have love songs...

Holy immanuel i Jah rastafari
Great and Terrible God Rastafari

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I