Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4335&start_row=1

Black Yeshua

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Raskalith Sent: 5/23/2011 1:29:40 PM

Hi I have one question. Why Yeshua is black if he from Israel ?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/23/2011 9:21:01 PM

Do you know the colour of the Israelites? You can't make a judgement based on the those from Europe that call themselves Israelis or on the people in the region of Israel, Arabs overran that area a while ago.

Messenger: Raskalith Sent: 5/24/2011 4:31:44 AM

And he born on Africa ? Israel isn't on Africa region.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/24/2011 7:26:55 AM

Where is Israel then, in the Middle East? The Middle East is a European term that started being used in the late 1800s.

And in either case, whatever you want to call that region. Do you know the colour of people's skin in that region during the time of Christ?

Messenger: Raskalith Sent: 5/24/2011 8:19:34 AM

Why people think and belive on White Jesus If you give me normal history facts ?

Messenger: osar Sent: 5/24/2011 8:33:37 AM

Iesus is the light all colors and man all this resumes in the divine form of RasTaFarI and IIIIIII.....

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/24/2011 8:43:31 AM

You call yourself Ras, but don't have the Iverstanding of a Ras. Is it not obvious why some people think Christ is white? The majority of white people in Europe are, or at least were "Christian" and many of the pictures representing Christ that have been circulating in the past several centuries are made by or based on paintings made by white people who made Christ with the same skin colour that they have. Also, many of the non-white people who are Christians converted when devils came in the name of Christ, and murdered people and forced their doctrine on them, their doctrine of lies mingled with the Truth found in the scriptures. So these people who were conquered are circulating the same images and concepts that these devils forced on them.

Nobody knows what Christ looked like in those times, unless we assume that He looks the same as he does in these times. Any of the paintings of Christ that we see are made from people's imagination, or the human models they used to make their paintings.

As Solomon says, I am black, but comely.

Messenger: Raskalith Sent: 5/24/2011 9:55:11 AM

Do you have veerse on Bible when Salomon tell that ?
-I am black, but comely.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/24/2011 11:03:10 AM

I can't remember. I could look it up, but if you type that statement into Google, you will find the scripture pretty easily.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 5/24/2011 11:45:41 AM

To narrow it down, I'm pretty sure it is in Psalms.

Blessed.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I