Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4323&start_row=21

MJ

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 5/12/2011 9:34:08 AM

Smoking herb in school? What foolishness is that?

If you're still in school then you shouldn't be smoking herb anyway, let alone when you're actually meant to be studying.

You're asking for help and I am giving it. Put down the herb and sort the Iself out.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/12/2011 11:10:46 AM

Like I said a couple of days ago, it sounds like you have a mental illness.

So instead of trying to look outside of yourself to understand who is trying to control your mind, or are sending you voices or taking your energy or what minds you are reading and all that other stuff. Look within and learn to control your mind, and you will likely come to realize that none of those things came from the outside, but were all imaginations devised within your own mind.

And as I have said in the past, avoid medications, but if you are unable to gain control of yourself, then medication is better than letting yourself get worse and worse.

One thing you should also learn is that a RasTafarI Man doesn't feel like they are a woman within, and a RasTafarI Woman doesn't feel like they are a man within. Burn out confusion and pollution. Like Bob Marley sings, "can't tell a woman from a man, they are dressed in the same pollution, their mind is confused with confusion"

Messenger: Joeamana Sent: 5/13/2011 2:54:03 AM

Thank you man

Messenger: Joeamana Sent: 5/13/2011 2:55:39 AM

What foolishness isnt it? If I do that and there no problem, who cares. I dont do it to get stoned.

Thank you

Messenger: Joeamana Sent: 5/13/2011 3:06:41 AM

Also I have a question,

What does it mean if you feel emotions of other people as words, as well as my own sometmes? These happens half the time but its so terrible.

Messenger: Joeamana Sent: 5/13/2011 3:26:09 AM

Do you know what sideways H means?

also why does my somtach tighten when I talk to some adults, this makes me want to question it.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/13/2011 5:10:14 AM

Joeamana,

Ask one question at a time and stop flooding the forum with nonsense.

Messenger: Joeamana Sent: 5/14/2011 10:41:50 AM

When I talk to people I am talking to them and then the emotions that are being conveyed in the conversation have words to them. Random words as if they make up the emotion. I hear them from the other person and myself.

Lots of my 'problems' started when I started reading about Starseeds and they said they did a DNA activation on me which is spirits from different planets who inhabit the bodys of the humans at a young age, these people are called Starseeds. This is just info about me.

Please forgive me if I did some mistakes :)

Thank you

If your wondering why im asing here its because I dont know anyone who is like me.

Messenger: Joeamana Sent: 5/14/2011 12:48:56 PM

More descirption:

Also When Im walking by people randomly, I will be attracted to them even though I may not see them first I will look at them and they are looing at me and I pick up a few words they are thinking about me
Im not sure if thats real, but it may be!, I dont pay attention to the words really and they just go away.

I have done telepathy and talked with peoples mind before briefly or recieved vibes of others that translated to words for me but
(I only know this happened for sure like 2 times)
I cannot tell most of the time, are they fake, I think many times they are misunderstood by me as something even though I am hearing them, like today its a weekend I dont hear them at all but when I go outside I hear a little but it really affects me, it happens when I look at random people, or if I hear the word then a few seconds later my eyes fall on the person.
The worst is at school in a closed building where there are many people. I even began moving my arms and body in motions around as if fighting these things because -in essence, they truly come to me as words and when i acknowledge them because I have to its like they are pre-acknowledged they affect the current setting and mood of the people im with. because its hard to explain what this is its like the mood, vibes of the people setting but when they look at me words come from their face, and if I dont pyshically shake them off then they affect the mood and people think of me oddly because theres something wrong with that seeting when we are talking. I will say when I am very high on Ganja they go away as if my mind now has the ability to battle these and theyre gone. ~If I smoke a little they are still there but I can ignore them a little easier I think~.
I dont now if they are real or if they are imaginations but I dont want to dismiss this all as my brain made up thing.

Im also a shy person and cant ~flourish~ or show myself comfortably infront of people im around even though in me I dont care I just cant.
Oh yeah but this goes away when I smoke a lot too :)

These are just facts about me :)

Thank you so much for reading.

More Example:

Im thinking to myself than out of no ware a nice girl is walking by and suddenly a word will pop up "Cow" and I was so shocked it wasnt me it wasnt from my brain, that word seemed like it stuck to her, essence as if her like aura was now labeled cow. And I was so shocked when I saw her the next time a week or two later she walked by me and she was still cow but this time it didnt pop out from now where it was like with her the whole time. Its hard to explain emotions and tha happenings of emotional interactions through words, especially after it happened.

p.s. joeamana isnt my real name just Joe ;)

Messenger: roots I david Sent: 5/27/2011 5:20:56 AM

Greetings,
I and I don't think that you have experienced any telepathy. I somewhat overstand where you are coming from. When I smoked the herb, it was I brain that seemed to play games with I. It usually only happened when I smoked for di wrong reason. You must reason when you smoke di ganja, not think that herb is a game. It is not ment to be played with. Smoke for di right reasons.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I