Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4316&start_row=1

Being Chastened by Jah

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/1/2011 10:52:55 PM

Greetings In Communication and Unity In Jah,
I have been going through times where I am greatly repulsive to a little anger that slips out of me or im-patience ect..even a dream where I did wrong ....I really hate my sinfull nature and it still seems to lurk around but in small amounts like bacteria......I still give thanks knowing this makes I humble and prayerful..
I was at grocery store and checked everthing out when I about finished up I seen a few packes of seeds in the cart I missed. After I got home It must have been the Lord rebuke In my heart and I got In a prayerfull meditation and came to peace fuinally after deciding to return these seeds....
I keep in heart Jah is my strength and salvation.......
INI can afford no slackness......There is a bold line between rest and lazyness...But I spiritual practices and livity dont save I...Its Jah whom sees the way of man and his/her heart and saves...Jah Saves...
And if Jah layeth the touch of trouble on thee none can save you from it but HIM.....

"And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him."—Hebrews 12:5.

In righteousness is where I find peace and I srive for the perfection that is found in Christ...Jah Rastafari

can any relate on overcoming these daily works of Judgment and Righteousness? Nomatter how large or small....?

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 5/3/2011 7:19:23 AM

greetings,

well Jah does test InI, we just passing through the fire...

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/6/2011 10:57:05 PM

Yes I need to enjoy the Fire more........I give thanks it purifies I mind body and soul of the impurities of the world! Jah frees I and I have been freed and look forward to any other purifications of Jah fire I must pass through to get to Zion for Iver more in the Highest heights that I have only begun to see/feel the greatness of.....Jah Bless!!!

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I