Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4297&start_row=31

why WHITES wanna be rasta when it's a black afrikon thing??

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 47
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Allen Sent: 11/1/2016 1:19:24 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 11/1/2016 12:03:50 PM

what do i need to know?....and you got the answer?

Messenger: Khulani the Fulani Sent: 11/8/2016 5:02:47 AM

Let I and I not be set back by people like allen, who personalize tings and are envious of the truth coming from brothers and sisters talking from experience, we'll always have such kind of contradictions as long as we accept and are willing to be accepted by whites.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/8/2016 9:50:35 AM

Wherever lions and lionesses gather...hyena nevah far away

Messenger: PompeyPaul Sent: 11/8/2016 3:59:46 PM

I was sat at my Church barbecue a couple of weeks ago. Having attended a service where we sang a hymn to Yahweh. I was relaxing with another church goer. I was saying how it's good to spend a day relaxing and that the oasis of being in Church is a real balm. In today's fast paced life the chance to relax for a few minutes and think spiritually is very welcome. The other person said "That's the holy spirit in you, pulling you to church".

Now. Let's say, instead of Yahweh, we truncate that to Jah. We recognise the holy spirit in us and refer to ourselves as "InI".

Really is Christianity that different from Rastafari? Or are they indeed actually the same thing?

In fact, by observation God has given man so many religions, in his wisdom. We have Hindu, Islam, Rastafari, Christians.

Ultimately though, isn't it all the same? Didn't God give us different religions in his wisdom?

Messenger: Weechrisch Sent: 11/8/2016 4:26:19 PM

Jah no gie us different religions only one yahweh, man invented religions for control. jah truth in each of us if we fin it whatever colour. Whites can be rastas if jah wants them.One blood.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/8/2016 4:36:58 PM

RASTAFARI IS NOT A RELIGION

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 11/8/2016 8:41:00 PM

We had our Diety long before Yahweh come ya

Messenger: Sister Ifua Sent: 11/9/2016 7:44:10 AM

WOW. Did we get down to the "MY God - YOUR God" level now?

And how can man "have" a Deity...

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 11/9/2016 10:16:25 AM

Man in all parts of the world had/have unseen forces they sought for guidance, protection and other reasonings. Every group had "their own" forces, sometimes they are referred to as ancestors which is different from the next group's ancestors, which make them theirs, MY!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 47

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I