Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4297&start_row=21

why WHITES wanna be rasta when it's a black afrikon thing??

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 47
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Sister Ifua Sent: 10/26/2016 11:28:33 AM

"I have long suggested white people who read the bible and sight HIM continue to do so, but under a different banner."

And what should your suggestion look like...? How can ones that SIGHT UP H.I.M. not be called Rastafarians - named after the one they sighted and accepted as God and King?

One who sights up Jesus is a christian.
One who sights up Ras Tafari is a rastafarian.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 10/26/2016 12:23:01 PM

The KKK is a Christian terrorist organization that sights up Jesus.

The Afrikan Holocaust and present day genocide of people of color is also sanctioned and funded by Christian folks who sight up Jesus.

Ahhhh, but these do not represent "real Christians" one might say. They have strayed from its original tenets and do not represent the teachings of Christ, another may tell us.

We suggest the same principle can also be applied to those who sight up His Majesty yet do not represent or recognize the original roots and experience of RasTafari, yet and still, being wise enough to overstand that this may not apply to ALL, but to enough that INI must constantly defend it's AFRIKAN ROOTS and foundations of Black Supremacy.

And that, in and of itself, is an offense to INI.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/26/2016 2:33:07 PM

if it were a christian thing they would be rasta protestants?

Yes Ras Goddess good analogy

Really I dont know. I only know Rastafari how it reveal to I as a blackman

Messenger: Sister Ifua Sent: 10/26/2016 4:44:58 PM

The KKK is a devilish organisation, nothing to do with christian in it's true sense. Neither should those that fund or implement the past and present genocide be called so. And if they label themselves so - FIYAH BURN!

Rasses of european descent (I am talking about the SERIOUS ones) shouldn't be compared to those MURDERERS cause they haven't killed or stolen anyone and also didn't stray from His Majesty's teachings.

I feel there's a difference between people that really SIGHT UP sth. or only LABEL themselves after sth. and I didn't feel the thread opener wanted to differentiate at all. And that's a pity.

As the brother said, the journey is different, but hopefully the goal is the same - peace upon JAH earth through equality and justice for ALL mankind!

Messenger: Allen Sent: 10/26/2016 7:13:05 PMHidden
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Allen Sent: 10/26/2016 7:37:56 PMHidden
View Message  Reply

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/26/2016 8:59:16 PM

And who is Allen. Enlighten I stupid people. Allen wouldnt be an offended European rasta sympethizer would he?

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 10/31/2016 6:38:21 PM

the amusement never stops does it?

Messenger: Allen Sent: 11/1/2016 12:49:29 AMHidden
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Allen Sent: 11/1/2016 1:00:33 AMHidden
View Message  Reply

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 47

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I