Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4297&start_row=1

why WHITES wanna be rasta when it's a black afrikon thing??

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 47
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: emprezion Sent: 4/12/2011 8:33:51 AM

whites i will never deal with nor overstand. what in the world makes whites want to be smack dead in the middle of something they should simply observe?? now do not tell bout jah Rastafari when italy dogged him out and whites could care less bout him afrika ithipia or the blacks!
whites are dangerous cause they want to be every thing do everything but cause nothing but mayhem on all level of life. the right thing to do is to build begin and find your own movement not "move" once again on afrikons space and place. what are you white ones thinking?? we do not need yall. but do not get me wrong some blacks feel they cannot proceed without you! hay would rather shut down than block yall from entry. now this all started with ego and numbers. whites aint helping the cause NONE! AND little do you whites know blacks are using yall them disposing yall! this be a heads up. they laugh at yall along with being indifferent to any whites it's sort of like slavery in reverse! yall some fools and do not know it!
there is not ONE BLACK WHO UPHOLD ONE WHITE. given heads up wanting yall to wise the hell up and back up out the gates of the Rastafari movement!
PS as yall see "i am every where" I aint changed!
EmpreZion

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 4/12/2011 3:15:05 PM

lol, I find it funny, no disrespect intended but still...

..there is one black man holding I up. The only Man I trust, the living God, Emperor Haile I Selassie I Jah RasTafarI. I give thanks for that!

Heads up!

Well, a question for you then. Who is the creator? Have we diffrent ones? Trees and birds outside I window are different from yours or what?

Seems crazy to I. Do you not worship the creator?

If not, have you thought of who you worship then and what imaginary world you're then living in?

I'm white and shaped in the image of Jah! Yeah, truly, that is a blessing to know, and could be for you too.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 4/12/2011 10:52:24 PM

Nordman, blessed love! Some things are meant to be left alone. I n I will spend too much time when other time can be spent learning about Jah Rastafari and trodding in Jah Rastafari sight. I n I must be like the tree planted by the water, rooted deep within Jah soil, purging out all bad sayings and doings to become obedient, stronger and more wise.
Ones and ones do not need to prove or spend time trying to make ones and ones accept Ones and ones to be worthy in Rastafari. The I must know the I-self. Those who have eyes will see and those who have ears will hear!

For all come from the African mother and father of creation. Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall I-fess. Every nation will trodd up to the Holy Hill and every nation will be judged. No sword against sword, no nation against nation(paraphrased from isaiah and micah).

If ones and ones come wanting to determine who is worthy enough to be a rasta. Who is worthy enough to be accepted in the eyes of Rastafari, then that is a serious position for ones and ones to take. Who knows who Jah send to do HIM works.

Although, I said don't waste time, by sending this email I did.

I thought of something that makes I laff sarcastically. It shows the conditioning.

Scenario:
Nuff go to church, now many are diverse, many not. But, what most have in common, is the picture or sculpture of a blonde hair, blue eye man name Gee-zuz on the wall. Now, you got all nations coming to these churches, singing praises to this blonde hair blue eye man. No one say a thing. Does that mean the chiney man is a wanna be white man or the african sister/brother trying to be white. No, thats not how it is seen.

But lets switch it up,

here come the same scenario, but the only difference is the man that is praised is a black hair brown eye african king. Now all of a sudden its judgement. Now the white man wanna be "black" and the chiney man wanna be "black" and the fire come blazing red.

WHO JAH BLESS CAN NO MAN CURSE

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 4/13/2011 12:54:38 AM

Nevermind all di ignorance mi idren, out of all Nations Jah call His People. Jah Say, My Sheep HEAR MY VOICE
HE Knoweth who Hears HIM when He speak.

Dont listen when dem tell yuh wi dont need you, truth is wi all need eachother.

Dont listen when dem tell yuh find your own movement, InI say COME OUT OF HER....COME OUT OF ALL SO CALLED MOVEMENTS, AND ENTER INTO HIS GATES WITH PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING.

DOnt listen when dem say whites are not helping the cause. Ini ARE NOT ASKING WHITE PEOPLE FOR HELP TOWARDS THE AFRICAN CAUSE. InI ONLY ASK EACH AND EVERYONE TO DO THEIR PART PON JAH EARTH.

and ps, YES, they are everywhere, everywhere the plants try grow, the weeds are there trying to choke dem out

To alL WHITE PRETENDERS, WOE BE UNTO THEE, YUR JUDGEMENT WONT BE MUCH DIFFERENT THAN DAT FOR THE BLACK PRETENDERS

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/13/2011 7:45:03 PM

-----------------
Dont listen when dem tell yuh find your own movement, InI say COME OUT OF HER....COME OUT OF ALL SO CALLED MOVEMENTS, AND ENTER INTO HIS GATES WITH PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING.
-----------------

I love that Idren. That is something that people don't Iverstand. They think of RasTafarI as a group to join. Nobody can join RasTafarI, it is not something you are not, and then are. Just as it is not something you are and then aren't.

RasTafarI is

Messenger: razion Sent: 4/30/2011 1:09:26 PM

ALL praises due in da name of da most high creator of ALL JAH RASTAFARI!!! InI come forward to comment with great distress as EmpreZion and I both hold Zion in our titles!!! da I is sooooooo sick and tired of these IGNORANT IGNORANT IGNORANT ranting and ravings ovah COMPLEXION in 2011!!!!!!! EVERY HUMAN BEING ON DIS PLANET IS AFRICAN!!!! REGARDLESS OF THERE COMPLEXION!!!! YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THIS!!!! OF COURSE HUMANS ARE GOING TO EMBRACE RASTAFARI BECAUSE THE CORE OF HUMAN BEINGS IS AFRICAN!! YOU CANNOT HOLD HUMANS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF OTHERS!!! YOU "CLAIM" TO BE A RASTA YET YOU ARE DA ONE WHO DOES NOT OVAHSTAND!!!!! HUMANS HAVE BEEN TREATING OTHER HUMANS LIKE SHIT FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS!!! ALL OVAH DA PLANET!! & YES AFRICANS ENSLAVED AFRICANS LONG BEFORE DA "WHITE MAN" SHOWED UP!!! DO YOU EVEN CARE DAT IN AFRICA DEY ARE STILL PREFORMING CLITORAL MUTILATION ON LITTLE GIRLS!!!!!! I CONSIDER DIS TO BE MAYHEM!!!
YOUR HATRED & LACK OF KNOWLEDGE MAKES YOU DA FOOL!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AN NEEDLE IN DA ASS OF DA RASTAFARI MOVEMENT & DA I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU BACK DA HELL UP OUT OF OUR GATES!!!!! JAH RASTAFARI!!!!!!!!!!!

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/6/2011 11:14:49 PM

Jah is gracefully....Whether ya black or whether ya white lets all unite! Jah is our strenght and Jah is our might......No reason to fuss no reason to fight......Different But Equal in Jahs Sight!

The Kingdom of Heaven is like a Mountain with many types of life of all walks and colors, trees, animals....But The mountain is one....
So many colors of people in Zion but Zion is one and I believe there no dis-harmony In Zion just pure Harmony between all colors and expressions of life....Different but equal in Jahs sight!

Group like the KKK make seperations but not RASTAFARI, RASTAFARI IS UNITY AND LOVE AND ACCEPTANCE OF JAHS GRACE ON ALL

MAY THE ENEMYS OF JAH SCATTER AS RASTA's RISE IN ALL COLORS CREEDS RACES RELIGIONS AND WALKS OF LIFE IN ALL COURNERS OF THE EARTH, NO BOUNDRYS OF COLORS OR RACE CAN HOLD JAH BACK FROM HIS PEOPLE...........RASTA IS FOR ALL

Isiah 56:8
The sovereign Lord declares- he who gathers the exiles of Israel: " I will gather still others to them besides the already gathered"

That right Rasta will Become a mighty nation around the world. Rasta is Future.

Isiah 60:22
"The least of you will become a shousand. The smallest a mighty nation, I am The Lord In its time I will do this swiftly!"

RASTA IS FOR ALL....ONE LOVE>>>>JAH IS FOR ALL>>>>LOVE IS FOR ALL>>>>>>>FORWARD RASTA NEVER BACKWARD MOVE FORWARD>>>>>>JAH GUIDE

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 5/8/2011 8:16:58 AM

InI didn't know Rastafari was something to join, do ya need a membership card? Rastafari called out to I and InI answered. It has given I guidence when needed and has been I's rock. Jah is not something to join but someone to accept.

Messenger: K.K Sent: 6/9/2011 1:50:18 AM

i am from the royal xhosa nation FROM THE AMANGWEVU CLAN , the sons of kush, our father never thought us to be racist, it is why we have to teach them , on what is godliness, the is only one GOD, jah-ras-Tafari is his name. every nation must see the God of israel and worship HIM.SELAH. WAKE UP AND LIVE LIFE, WE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO HELP OTHER NATIONS AS WE ARE THE ONES WHO STAND IN THE SIGHT OF OUR GOD.

Messenger: rastajedi Sent: 7/7/2011 3:45:28 PM

why RASTAFARI wanna exclude fair-skinned humans from Jah love? This is in direct contradiction to His Majesty's teachings on the matter. InI are called to abandon "black" and "white" as regards humanity; PERIOD! what would my racist afrikan brothers say to the fact that HIM revered several "white" men? ever heard of Abraham Lincoln? His Majesty was an admirer of the amerikan president.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 47

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I