Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4296&start_row=1

ISRAEL - SURROUNDED by EVIL?? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Gina Sent: 4/10/2011 9:50:29 PM

Bless. I am new here. This is I first post. And, by the way, the site looks irie.

OK,SO Israel has been INTENSELY on I mind. I am watching a whole ARMY of countries lining up for what seemed to be a REAL, I say a REAL THREAT to Israel.

This has been prophecized (In the Book of Revelation) and; though I am NO Bible Scholar. I know that it is a key event spoken of in that Chapter of The Book.

Honestly, I never thought I would live to see the day that The Holy Land could be 'touched' by evil forces. I knew it was prophecized, but SUDDENLY, over the past 2 years EVERYTHING has changed.

Israel has always been one of the United State's most trusted allied, and now, it seems we are throwing them under the bus.

WHAT GIVES?? Please, all u wise souls, Help InI to overstand what the I is seeing. Bless wit' Love.

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 4/11/2011 1:15:21 AM

I don't know what you are talking about since I don't follow "news" at the moment. Some might say I should but there is time to catch up, these "news" come over and over again anyway.

But
Don't make the mistake and mix the state of Israel and their corrupted ways with the true Israel. Maybe its time to swap the news tabloids for the Holy Bible for a while.

Corruption, confusion and all strange things come in blend and try to hide the narrow street to the Most High but for them that have had a glimpse, its impossible put faith in such beliefs.

Surrounded by evil forces...

Yeah sure, but they have to stay in a distance, as allways, no news. Iman feel blessed and feel surrounded with Jah blessings first and foremost.

The righteous get what he deserves and so does the wicked....

bless

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I