Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4284&start_row=1

We are One

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 4/1/2011 8:16:04 AM

greetings,

It seems to i that people are a reflection of me, if i get angry they get angry, if i show love, they show love, its amazing, and people follow what i do, all da time, and people always want me to recognize them, they wont leave the room unless i showed a positive vibe and acknowledge them as InI. I was getting so depressed because i hade so much hate, but InI must learn to appreciate Love!

One Love

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/3/2011 12:39:53 AM

Yes I when the parents are Joyful so be the children and when the children are happy the parents are happy the energy buildes each one up The highest relationships eachone gives each one love and no one takes each others energy with power and negativity, jus buid each other up with Love.

Story's of Christ tell INI when people are mourning mourn with them, when they are rejoicing rejoice with them and when they play music for you dance! In another situation "Like one who takes off a garment on a cold day, or like vinegar on soda, Is he who sings songs to a troubled heart"

INI see my best in All and I see INI worse on all.

The only true mirror is Nature
The only true mirror is each other.

One Love

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I