Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4280&start_row=31

Reggae Artists

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 40
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 5/14/2012 3:53:08 PM

see when i say reggae im talking about Righteous music none of this badminded reggae and dancehall, thats babylons creation

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 5/14/2012 4:01:30 PM

btw you said "NAME ANY ROOTS REGGAE ARTIST THERE IS SOME KIND OF DIRTY IN THE MUSIC" ...Martin Campbell , Misty in Roots, The Abyssinians the list goes on, i wouldnt make a statement like that without hearing them all

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 5/14/2012 4:21:57 PM

Give thanks my lord
I will check di artist and see what I find
Most HIGH SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 5/14/2012 4:37:14 PM

Greetings my lord
I just looked up Martin Campbell
I found a white man with a baldhead
I would assume this is not the same man
But I am not sure
I will look into the other now
Blessed love

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 5/14/2012 5:05:12 PM

dont be dismayed by appearance listen to the music

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 5/14/2012 8:11:13 PM

GREETINGS MY LORD AND EMPRESS
I WILL FIRST HUMBLY APOLOGIZE FOR PUSHING I ON BELIEF ON OTHER
I HAD TO SIT BACK AND THINK ABOUT WHAT I SEH
I DID NOT WANT TO COME TO DEVIDE
I KNOW THAT THERE IS TO MUCH GOING ON in this TIME
I HAD TO THINK ABOUT I ON LIFE
AND I SEE I HAVE NO PLACE TO JUDGE OTHER
BLESSED LOVE TO THE REGGAE ARTIST WHO SPEAK GOD WORDS
BUT MORE FIRE TO THE WOLF IN SHEEP CLOTHING

MOST HIGH SELASSIE I JAHOVIA JAH RASTAFARI
MY LORD

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 5/15/2012 12:21:08 AM

So who are those wolfs in sheep clothing?

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 5/15/2012 1:36:50 AM

If you feel frogy
This topic is about REGGAE
TO I ANY MAN ARE WOMEN
WHO WALK IN I N I IMAGE WITH NO INTENTION ON BRINGING MARQUS WORDS TO PASS
SINCE I DON'T KNOW ANY ONE ON THIS FORUM
I CAN'T PICK NO ONE OFF THIS FORUM
WORDS ARE GOOD BUT WITH OUT WORK IT'S NOTHING
WHAT ABOUT THE STARLINER SHIP
ARE PEOPLE USING HIS MAJESTY NAME TO PUT MONEY IN THERE OWN POCKET
WITHOUT SENDING NONE TO ETHIOPIA
JAH KNOW
BUT DON'T TAKE I WORDS PERSONAL IF DI I IS NO WOLF
SEEN

Messenger: GANJAFARMER Sent: 5/20/2012 8:37:53 AM

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I MARCUS I JAH RASTSAFAAAAARII||||||

MI LYK YO SEH MUSIC IS AN INSPARATION FI ALL OF US WIT REGGAE WI FIL IRIE N HUMBLED.MI BIG UP MAN LYK SIZZLA,ANTONY B,LUTAN FYAH,RICHIE SPICE,MARLON USHER,JAH MASON,DAMIAN MARLEY N NOT 4GTING MAN LYK CAPLETON DEM BRING NICE RIDDIMS MI SEH.

SELAH SELASSIE I JAAAAAAHHHHHRRRRRAAAASSSTTTAAAFFFAAARRRIII.

Messenger: alixasa Sent: 5/30/2012 7:55:06 AM

Let us all Thank Jah Abba for indowng each of us with unique InIterests! there is no wrong InIterest set, Jah has also gIven the gift FREEDom of BelIvers(1 Cor. Ch 10:23-33). and yes, i do realized that the Passage uses the example of food and sacrificial meals, but in fact, is referring to those that are neither comManded or forbidden what must be done is to study the Word Jah in search of guidance, and tHEn from tHere One must reflect upon Ones soul and conscience. If your HART is not troubled by that which is neither commanded or forbidden, then nothing have you to worry about. But if IandI are indeed troubled, then I must tread carefully for Jah Father is instructing InI in HIS Will. One must always be vigilent to never cause another to fall becouse of our own actions. IandI truley hope that this may provide many a brutha and sistah with the words to combat the fallacy of demonizing things of a subjective nature. May Jah Bless all that you go about and do.

The Believer’s Freedom

23 “I have the right to do anything,” but not everything is beneficial. “I have the right to do anything”—but not everything is constructive. 24 No one should seek their own good, but the good of others.

25 Eat anything sold in the meat market without raising questions of conscience, 26 for, “The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it.”[f]

27 If an unbeliever invites you to a meal and you want to go, eat whatever is put before you without raising questions of conscience. 28 But if someone says to you, “This has been offered in sacrifice,” then do not eat it, both for the sake of the one who told you and for the sake of conscience. 29 I am referring to the other person’s conscience, not yours. For why is my freedom being judged by another’s conscience? 30 If I take part in the meal with thankfulness, why am I denounced because of something I thank God for?

31 So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. 32 Do not cause anyone to stumble, whether Jews, Greeks or the church of God — 33 even as I try to please everyone in every way. For I am not seeking my own good but the good of many, so that they may be saved."

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 40

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I