Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4269&start_row=1

.......and Jah said, 'let there be LIFE'

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 3/15/2011 4:39:51 AM

'...I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus and for the word of Jah and which had not worshipped the beast..and I saw the dead, small and great, stand before Jah: and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books according to their works. John 20: 4-12

And the opened books refer to the knowledge revealed to man, when the truths of Jah, sealed in the books of the Ancient prophecy are revealed and overstanding enters the world. so that each man awakes to truth that is Jah and life, and so OF HIMSELF MAY JUDGE HIMSELF and know what recompence he may expect from him who alone is Jah RASTAFARI. all man is knowledge and some embody the knowledge of good while others embody the knowledge of evil. at the time of the end, those who are the knowledge of good are granted the GIFT OF KNOWING eternal life, without anymore the horror and fear of death..

And Jah shall wipe away all tears from their eyes and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain. for the former things are passed away. John 21: 4

but where the reward of good knowledge is to know perfect and infinite good- which is peace, plenty and life eternal: the reward of evil knowledge is to know perfect and infinite evil- which is torment and eternal damnation in death. it must not be forgotten that when man suffers death, whereas his flesh may cease out of existence, the knowledge that he embodies cannot die and therefore must continue in spiritual reality. so that when man dies, unless his soul- the knowledge that he embodies- is granted peace, and the mercy of sleep and forgetfulness, his knowledge of himself retains a conscious awareness and endures the agony of his nothingness while yet fully aware of itself. in other words, a soul which is damned is a body of knowledge which is denied the gift of life and being but which is nonetheless in possession of all its memories, its pains and its desires: it is a soul in torment yearning to experience itself as a being with form and with life. for it is ONLY by having and existence in life, that it can hope to conquer and/or satisfy the pains, longings, frustrations and addictions which it knows.
if, for example, a heroin addict suffers death and eternal damnation, he WILL NOT escape his torture in death. his addiction and the craving and torment he knows, IS HIS KNOWLEDGE. it is the knowledge he has and therefore it is the knowledge that HE IS. so that what ever fears man has, what ever torments or uncertainties he harbour, all comprise his knowledge...and knowledge exists in perpetuity. in life, man would have THE OPPORTUNITY of fighting through the horror of his addiction for instance, and so find again the knowledge of PEACE. in death however, he is nothingness trapped forever with only the evil knowledge he possesses and consequently, he is condemned to endure its horror for all eternity. for th man of evil WILL NOT AGAIN be granted the right to enter into life and THUS will life be made free of the horror of the knowledge of evil. and so it is written:

and I say unto you my friends, BE NOT AFRAID of them that kill the body and after that HAVE NO MORE THEY CAN DO. but I will fore-warn you whom ye shall fear: fear HIM which after he hath killed, hath power to cast into hell. yea, I say fear HIM

Life is a learning and growing experience. it is for the DEVELOPMENT and IMPROVEMENT of man and the knowledge which he embodies. without life therefore, there can be no growth and no improvement: without life, the body of knowledge which is evil is confined only to the evil that it knows without surcease.
knowledge is given the GIFT OF BEING, in order that it may know its infinite potential and INCREASE ITS AWARENESS OF LOVE, PEACE AND INTEGRITY. If it comes into life only to increase its awareness of evil, then in the end, life is denied it and its inheritance is the pure and perfect evil which it is become, preying no longer upon life but upon ITSELF.
Life and being therefore is the greatest gift which can be bestowed upon man: and a life of perpetual and infinite good is ZION.
death and nothingness is the greatest and most awful torment that can be inflicted upon the soul of man: and the knowledge of eternal death is hell. for the soul knows the pains and torments born of its sojourn in life but it no more has the hope which life offers of resolving the conflicts or easing the pain which afflicts the tortured soul'

READING THIS FROM THE BOOK I HAVE MAKE I PUT A LOT OF THINGS INTO PERSPECTIVE. LET I AND I NOT PASS FLESH WITH THE WRONG KNOWLEDGE. SET I MIND TO RIGHTEOUSNESS AND JUST DO A RIGHT. EVERY WRONG SOUL IS AFTER I AND I SOUL. SATAN DOES NOT WANT TO PERISH ALONE SO HE WANT TO BRING DOWN JAH SAINTS WITH him. RISE AND HAVE LIFE MORE ABUNDANT. EACH MAN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIM OWN SELF TO MAKE SURE THAT HE REACH THE HEIGHTS. CANT HIDE OR TRUST IN THE NEXT MAN. TRUST IN JAH. MAN AND WOMAN IS ABLE TO LEARN AND ENTER JAH KINGDOM WITH OWN STRENGTH.

DELIVER I AND I FROM THE HAND OF I AND I ENEMIES SO THAT I MAY BE FRUITFUL IN THESE LAST DAYS WHEN ENEMIES PASS AND DECAY, DEPTHS OF THE EARTH OF THE SEA AND BOWELS OF THE BEAST. SELAH!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/17/2011 12:43:20 AM

Yes I, Man and Woman of Right is God in flesh.

Christ taught I and I to be Loving, Forgiving and Merciful because that is the way God is. Christ was teaching I and I to Live by the example of God. If God wasn't merciful, all of us would have died many generations ago. Instead Selassie I is forgiving and allows I and I to Live, giving I and I another day to turn to HIM.

Here is a Reasoning I made before about a dream I had.

------------------------------------------------
Lion Dream

I had a dream in January where I was in a modern building, like the buildings we have today. I was being sent to the arena in the building to go to the Lion's den. The people wanted to send I there to be killed by the Lion. It was babylon who sent I to be killed. I wasn't afraid because I knew that the Lion wouldn't kill I.

A friend of mine that I grew up with told I that he was with the Lion, and the Lion bit and pushed him around a little but didn't hurt him. I continued to walk and I was sent into a room. There were small Lion cubs, and other cubs of different kinds of jungle cats. I sat on a chair in the room and waited a little, I then left the room by myself.

I roamed around and saw a glass wall with frames and a door, like you see in banks or other buildings. On the other side of the wall was a hallway with some people walking, dressed in business suits. It looked like it was a way out, so I opened the door and there was a set of keys in a keyhole on the other side.

I took the keys and closed the door, but I didn't go through. I turned around and looked for the Lion's den because I knew the Lion wouldn't hurt I. When I found the Lion's den and started walking towards it. I went through an opening that was just a large square opening like you would see going into a football field in a stadium.

There were two woman with long straight hair just past the shoulders about 6 inches. They were looking into the Lion's den, cheering with their arms in the air.

I walked passed the cheering women into the lion's den and saw the Lion running in the field in the distance. It was a grass field.

I walked a little and then sat down in the grass waiting for the Lion to come. A black panther came running towards I and lied down on it's side beside I. It started talking to I, I noticed that it's face didn't look like a real panther. It looked strange, and it was more shaggy and had a big smile on it's face. The panther was talking to I and bragging about how handsome it was. The panther said other things, but that is all I remember about what it said.

The Lion came up beside I when I wasn't looking and very lightly bit the side of my leg, close to the hip. I turned around and saw the Lion. The Lion then walked a little ways in front of I and then turned around and looked I in the eyes. I laughed and said the the Lion, "They sent I here because they wanted you to kill I, but I knew you wouldn't"

The Lion said, "I am not interested in man wars"

I replied, "I know you're not"

The Lion replied, "No, you don't"

I then said, "Yes, I know you'r not interested in those things"

The dream was then finished.

The most important message that I got in the dream was to not be interested in man wars. Those things are to come and must be. Babylon will kill and destroy itself and Jah people will be protected.

Instead of wasting I time and energy thinking about their wars, I could be spreading Jah word and doing Jah works and converting Ones unto the Most High so that they will be saved from the wickedness and will not perish in Babylon wars.

Here are two links related to this reasoning.

Don't trouble yourself

The Messenger Jah Sent

------------------------------------------------

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 3/17/2011 5:50:57 AM

"If God wasn't merciful, all of us would have died many generations ago. "

ha, jus yesterday mi come across a video,perhaps di i dem see it alrady, this one crazy xtian girl mek a video talkin bout how she and her xtian friends a pray to jeezus to do sumthin bout all di atheists lol, and how dem happy dat "god" did that to Japan jus di other day.

mi hear seh she had to close her youtube page cah she a get nuff death threats
but mi read one comment dat mi liked, someone sed sumthin like
you are lucky God is not petty like humans cah yuh woulda burst into flames right where yuh sitting

differently, mi woulda like fi know from what book dis passage is cah mi nuh know bout some of di tings sed

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/17/2011 9:38:47 PM

Yes I, I also question some of the things written, but I do agree with part of it.

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 3/21/2011 8:52:05 AM

I was quoting from a book that I got. It's a copy of another copy of the original book. I dont know the name or the author though I am told that the author spent time with King Emanuelle learning about a lot of things.
Its extremely interesting with chapters such as, 'Creation story...the myth', 'creation story...the truth', 'Rastafari', 'satan unleashed' etc. It explains Ible mostly and talks about the blackman story from creation. It describes what knowledge is and other things.
I would also like to know the original name and authour of the book. maybe other Ites who have knowledge of the book could give light on that...

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 3/21/2011 11:35:57 AM

Greetings!

This address seem to hold the book:

http://downloadplaza.dutchrasta.nl/Boeken/DeliverUsFromEvil.pdf

bless

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 3/21/2011 2:08:24 PM

Give thanks for the link. I'll be sure to have a read through that.

Blessed love.

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 3/22/2011 3:29:30 AM

Truly give thanks for the link. I have been looking for the source of that book. I will also have a look on that!

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 3/23/2011 8:45:43 AM

the link to the website is giving I problems. I accessed it the first time I checked the site and it said file cant be repaired. I have been trying to access it for days now and I cant seem to access it. please provide another link for it or Imail the pdf file if possible. Im not a pc wizz so I dont know if its possible...

blackimanueldawta@gmail.com

give thanks

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 3/23/2011 10:22:49 AM

I will see if I can email it to the I since I've downloaded it.

Blessed.

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I