Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4265&start_row=1

I need a Rasta Queen,not the daughters of babylon.

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 3/8/2011 10:45:07 PM

most woman scorn rasta,reason 1 Haile king Selahssie 2 smoking herb,3 my bongo root and beardy face and how we live,but i nah give up selahssie,herb,and my divine roots.if u is a strong woman link i,Rastafari!

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 3/19/2011 8:58:51 PM

mek i know when di I find she iyah

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 3/26/2011 9:52:40 AM

Blessed love Hon. I overs where the I coming, but in i journey as an empress, I feel no rasta want an empress. I rarely see rasta with rasta. Not I place to judge but how can I N I build I N I foundation wen ini not building 2together. I mean no disrespect but Nuff rasta don't even honor empress and visa versa. Ini suppose to b the reflection of Selassie n menen alpha and omega, but show me that these days. So I pray JAH send a virtous empress the I way, cause I feel the same way cause I can only pray for a king one day. But if I can't even be honored for being a lioness on the rise how can I find a king. I tell u the way things go on, if rastafari is not rooted within, I n I will not endure this journey. I know I sound negative but as an empress I would do everything to build I king but it's not just babylonians that take niceness as weakness rasta do it too. Blessed love

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 3/28/2011 8:22:52 AM

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/29/2011 12:19:37 AM

prophecy,

Don't be astonished, things must be so. There are only a few people that call themselves RasTafarI, and even fewer who are truly RasTafarI. Many people can put on locks and pretend or imagine that they are RasTafarI, this is shown by all the people who come and say they were RasTafarI. Impossible things people imagine, but not one person exists that can truthfully say they were RasTafarI, there is no such thing.

I know several RasTafarI Man and Woman who have been together a long time. Your personal experience is your personal experience, and to make a statement like "no rasta want an empress" and some of the other things the I said is not proper behavior for RasTafarI people.

You say you mean no disrespect but your words are disrespect to RasTafarI people. While you are looking at what others do, don't forget to look at your own self.

I know RasTafarI, so no matter how many people come pretending to be RasTafarI, they could never taint I view of RasTafarI and cause I to speak wickedness against RasTafarI. Most RasTafarI people I have Trod with over the years are upful, because I am picky about who I Trod with. It takes much more than locks on a persons head to convince I to Walk with a person.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/29/2011 12:31:00 AM

Prophecy,

I know I was hard on the I in the previous post, but sometimes it is necessary, I hope the I Iverstands why I spoke that way.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 3/29/2011 10:32:26 AM

Blessed love no worries sometimes I n I need to go through the fire, but the I took it to a next level. I was talking in I experience but I would never dishonor rastafari no way, I wouldnt exist without rastafari. I feelings don't change but the I misread I message. I don't feel the I judgement is necessary cause that's not who I am. Rastafari is my everything. But if ini see something ini should be able to reason bout to see how to solve it or to grow from it. I am here to build rastafari but in I experience it is hard. But I will make sure I don't reason bout it if it come off as if im dishonoring rastafari. am at a training, pls retract the reasonment. I don't want know problems I just come to reason

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 3/29/2011 12:07:32 PM

Blessed love, I was in a training at work, but I would like to say to all that I if I came with disrespect it was not my intention. I simply stated wat I experience so let I explain again. In I experience and what I have seen is something I pray could change. I allowed I emotions to speak instead of chosing I words more carefully to better explain iself. Having locks don't make n one rasta. Well I feel I'm trying to defend I honor but at the end I know I heart. I humbly aplogize if ones and ones felt dishonored.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 3/29/2011 6:25:08 PM

For I part, mi nuh feel no disrespect or dishonor coming from di I sistren. And even though mi overstand why Ark I speak so, still mi glad someone said it. Nuff things mi see these days, mi nuh like AT ALL

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 3/29/2011 8:25:40 PM

There are a many wolves in sheeps clothing, just stay true true to Iself and Rastafari and in time the I's prayers will be answered.

Blessed love.

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I