Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=426&start_row=1

Emmanuel a Fraud

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/19/2004 5:07:04 PM

It is my belief that the self proclaimed prophet "Emmanuel" Charles Edwards is a fake. He is not the Black Christ or any type of Christ. There is only one Christ. Jesus Christ said that many would come in His name, and that even the elect would be decieved if that were possible. Jesus Christ also said if He testifies for Himself that it is not valid. So why does this Charles Edwards try to tell Bobo he is Christ. If he says he's Christ and he is not, he can;t be a prophet, because then he would be a lair. King Selassie I praises Jesus Christ of old. Not Emmanuel Edwards of 10 mile Bull Bay. I man believe that the Bobo live in right, but they worpship a false god. Charles Edwards is a deciever. King Selassie I never said, "look here, I am God." We know He is God because He fulfills prophesy, not some old Jamaican guy. I man am a Nyahbinghi, and I stand for Jesus Christ, and the Theocracy of Haile Selassie I God and King of Creation. Nyahginghi is the Heartbeat of all Rastafari.

With Love and Blessing to those who look to His Majesty as the King of kings and Lord of lords.

Ras Zion

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/19/2004 9:20:27 PM

Emanuel means God with us. Emanuel came to show that God is within all of us, and we are to live as One with Jah. If you go to Bobo camp and ask to see Emanuel, everyone will tell you I am He.

Christ taught this Oneness a long time ago, and Emanuel also teaches Oneness with Jah. From the outside, people may not Iverstand the meaning of things within. Jah with us, every single one of us, it is just up to I and I to also be with Jah.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 9/20/2004 9:01:36 AM

Greetings Iyah

I n I should not make the mistake and fight I n I eachother because of theologic reasons! Iman respect the Bobos and their convictions and views... I have no problem that they see certain things different than I do.
I do not know much about the man and his teachings, but I think he did good work. I n I need the Bobo SoulJahs inna this struggle...

Selah

Messenger: the rock Sent: 9/20/2004 9:14:47 AM

I do not know to much about Charled Edwards,or the bobo camp,all i know is from what i read on the site.I might read something like charles edwards is prince Emanuel,then it is put that marcus garvy is John,and ras tafari is JAh.I read that they are three in one and one in three.I have posted somethings on there site and get responces like,we are all GODs and things like that.I do not know if he is a fraud, matter of fact i myself would not use those words.I have learned that different people use things in a different way. I am happy to see the work that has been done,(from what I see on there web site). To tell you the truth, i had to just back up and be open to see some of things that they were saying were the truth, but there are the ones that want things just thier way. I do not think that is Charls edwards fualt.I think he did a great thing for the people of JAH,its just sometimes other people do thier own things and it looks like the people as a hole are wrong. I will say again, there is only one Jah, HOLY one and there was one JESUS that died on the cross,that spirit well never die I take that spirit and become ini.

onelove

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 9/21/2004 1:59:18 AM

dreadnut, the I said, "I man believe that the Bobo live in right, but they worpship a false god" - If Bobo are living right than what does it matter to the I if Charles Edwards was a "fraud"?

I have heard many say "Haile Sellassie was a dictator." I have also heard Ethiopians come with the reasoning that they do not see Sellassie as God - but respect Rastafarians just the same as Christians because InI livity is righteous. So why waste energy on doubting someone else's leader if the believer is living right?

I see an abundance of works and discipline coming from the bobo house. Give thanks for their loyalty to RasTafarI.

www.houseofbobo.com

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/23/2004 1:50:09 AM

To live by ways of right anyone can do. A man doesn't have to believe in God not to steal. To follow a false god will lead to death.

Read your Bible.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/23/2004 1:56:49 AM

I am sorry but my bredren but you must check your bible. Many will come in Christs name, but do not be fooled. If Charles Edwards is not God than he will be thrown into the fire and so will those who follow him. I am a Nyahbinghi man, I follow His Majesty, Jesus Christ of Nazareth. King Emmanuel has died. Show me where this things fit into the Book of Revelation? It doesn't. He said that "Man is God and God is man" This is not from the Bible. As a matter of fact it goes directly against the law of God. God is God man is man, which is Gods creation. He also states that "A man of right is God in Flesh,and Man of wrong is satan in flesh. Where does he get this from. If he knew Galations he would know that there is no need for further revelation. Jesus Christ left no stone unturned. Emmanuel is not Christ. The bobo do not see His Majesty as Christ, but the Father. This is also not biblical. No one has seen the Father but Christ, Christ said this.

Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/23/2004 1:58:25 AM

You are in need of further education. If the bobo worship him as god and he is not they are going down in the fire. Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 9/23/2004 8:21:48 AM

I do not know how the bobo looks to Charles Edwards,but let me tell you how i look at it.I know there is only one JAH and i know that in the bible it says that JAH would make those who follow him Gods but they would die like man.And i know that there are other parts in the bible that says that JAH made man and man did not make himself.So i agree with you when you post ,there is only one JAH ,and there is only one Jesus, that in the bible its said to come from the line of JUDA.It is written that the lion of JUDA will come and break the seals.So i know what you are saying is the truth.But the way that i feel about the bobo camps,is the same why i feel about an organization that helped black people(or any people that are oppressed)I feel he did a good work.If other people look at Charles Edwards and see the lion of JUDA,that is for them, when i read or think about him (Charles Edwards), i think of a high priest (Meza.) that come to teach the people about God.People looked to Marcus Gravy the same way(like Jesus)but i know he was a man just like you or me.If you know the truth, i know its is your job to right something when you see its wrong.But i just wanted to let you know that you are not the only one that KNOWS that JAH write it and it shall be done. I have to say like Bob Marley say, I am not educated, we dont have education we have inspiration. If I was educated I would be a dam fool.

One Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/23/2004 9:20:04 AM

John 10
30 I and my Father are one.
31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

Psalm 82
1 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.
2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.
3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.
4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

John 14
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

I and I are to be One with Jah, Just as Jesus Christ is in the Father, and the Father in Jesus Christ. One Jah.

John 17
11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

One

So if Christ is One with God, and is God. Then from the words of Christ, he calls for I and I to be One as well. So let us Live and be One with God, as Christ is One with God, as Selassie I is One with God.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I