Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4247&start_row=1

babylon has no claim

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/21/2011 12:19:34 AM

I and I need to blaze out any negative reference when saying Ras, Rasta, Rastafarian, ras, rasta, rastafarian, or any form of word from RasTafarI or Haile Selassie I.

I have also used some of those words to refer to those who claim to be RasTafarI but are far from RasTafarI (for example, calling them rasta instead of RasTafarI). I have been thinking about it for a while and I see that I and I shouldn't do such a thing. Those words are I and I words, they don't belong to babylon and babylon has no claim on it, and I and I should in no way be giving it to them.

I and I should call such people imposters, frauds or other words, or say they claim, pretend or imagine that they are RasTafarI. When I and I say Ras, Rasta, Rastafarian and other words like those, it should always mean RasTafarI.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 2/21/2011 12:03:08 PM

RASTAFARI !!!

TRUE WORD SOUND HONOURABLE JAH ARK I

BLESSED LOVE

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 2/21/2011 4:32:53 PM

mi nuh know who a who

..but wha mi know FOR SURE dat no one can change is who HIS MAJESTY CALLS BY HIS NAME, THOSE HE CALL SON AND DAUGHTER, for some will be called and chosen and some will be told I know ye NOT

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 2/22/2011 1:38:55 AM

Reminds me of when it is something like the other way around which I feel is ok though but I'm up for correction. Let me explain, I and I reason with someone who not at all claims Rastafari, but still we reason at a high level and the reasoning bears fruit. Sometimes it slips from my lips something like, yes Rasta or no Rasta. It is very much a positive vibe and everytime it happens I feel it is because HIM was being manifested in our reasoning. Never intentional and that of course make me want to work on i self control but it is a very much positive feeling everytime it has happend and that makes me like it anyway.

Give thanks for life

Oh mighty Allmighty, JahRastafari

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 2/22/2011 3:05:08 AM

Honourable NordMan, please give I a call when the I read this message, I am going to Malmö/Copenhagen soon, but I would love to link up with the I first, on my way south.

Blessed love, Haile Selassie I guidance and protection!

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 2/22/2011 6:00:58 AM

Yes I Nordman,a moment of Right is Jah in Flesh.

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 2/22/2011 2:25:37 PM

...hallowed be thy name...

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 2/22/2011 5:58:16 PM

oh Thou Most High Dreadful and Terrible God Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 3/27/2011 8:37:52 PM

Yes I,

babylon has no part in RasTafarI.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/21/2014 1:03:07 AM

I have a brethren who burns Rasta. I would have to agree although I too get caught in the trap.

There is no partiality to His Majesty or his wordsound.

RastafarI Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I