Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4243&start_row=1

Dead Sea Scrolls

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 2/16/2011 7:48:26 PM

InI was just wondering what some of the Ipinions are on them.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 2/17/2011 1:49:56 PM

BLESSED LOVE...

ONE OF THEM HAVE AN INTRESTING PROPHECY...NAMELY THAT THE MESSIAH, WHEN HE RETURN, WILL NOT BE ONE MAN, BUT THREE, HE WILL RETURN AS KING (IN ONE PHYSICAL STRUCTURE) AND AS PRIEST (IN ANOTHER PHYSICAL STRUCTURE) AND SOME VERSES ALSO POINT TO A THIRD ONE, A PROPHETICAL MESSIAH...

SO, WHEN THE MESSIAH RETURNED, HE DID SO AS A KINGLY MESSIAH...AND AS A PRIESTICAL MESSIAH...AND AS A PROPHETICAL MESSIAH... THIS PROPHECY HAS TRULY COME TO PASS, AS I AND I ALREADY KNOW, AND AS I AND I HAVE SEEN.

BECAUSE WE HAVE OUR THREE-IN-ONE GODHEAD, JOHN MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY THE PROPHET...AND PRINCE EMMANUEL THE HIGH PRIEST...AND OUR KING OF KINGS EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I JAH RAS TAFARI. PROPHECY FULLFILLED MY LORD!

TRIPLE CROWN GOD JAH RASTAFARI,

SELAH,

HOLY MARCUS I, HOLY EMMANUEL, HOLY HAILE SELASSIE I, JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: pavel11 Sent: 4/13/2011 1:27:44 PM

Why To Select Israel For Your Holiday Destination?, Holiday to an amazing dead sea, Special Deals In Israel, Dead Sea The Best Spa Vacation, Jerusalem sightseein tour, overday trip, bus excursion from Taba hotels to Dead sea, via dolorosa & wailing wall, Historical, cultural and mysterious tour to the country of Jordan, Prophet Moses Pbuh : The Split of Red Sea, Jordan Tours, Jordan Tour, Jordan. For more info please visit http://www.world-tour.co.il/

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 4/14/2011 4:42:41 PM

greetings,

I know Selassie I is God, because he told me do u want to go to him, he was talking bout Christ, immanuel. This Rastafari culture and roots is very interesting, it just keeps getting higher...

one love

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 4/28/2011 8:58:22 AM

Boboshanti is Higher. Mount Zion High. selah!

I would love to have a copy of the scrolls if any I can still Imail to InI...

blackimanueldawta@gmail.com

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 4/28/2011 10:10:38 AM

I have a book copy but as far as I know, there are no online translated copies. I have done some searching and the only thing I can find is some articles about Google putting the scrolls online but I think that is in the form of photos of all the original manuscripts written in ancient Hebrew. If I manage to find a translated copy online, I will email it to the I.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/29/2011 9:14:34 AM

Here is at least some of it

http://www.gnosis.org/library/scroll.htm

Messenger: eugeneM Sent: 5/1/2014 6:30:14 AM

The Dead Sea Scrolls are important in understanding the crucial historical and cultural developments that took place in the period before Christianity. These have been very controversial since the day it was discovered. The documents are now being digitized through a partnership with Google. Here is the link: Dead Sea Scrolls.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 5/1/2014 7:17:11 AM

DSS also make reference to a "Wicked Teacher" or "Spouter of Lies" whom some identify as Paul of Taursus yet a few try connect him with Jesus of Nazareth. I've read some things in but don't have a copy but been thinking bout getting one and also the " "NAG HAMMADI LIBRARY" of the Coptic Gnostics which show deeper in er teachings and gives a duality teaching of "God" givin homage to d feminine aspect of Iration. One thing tho dis word "MESSIAH" is very misunderstood, the DSS community had different view of the "Teacher of Righteousness vs the NT "Godman" Jesus! Also d I can check out some early writings about dat community like d "Clemetine homilies" and others.

Live Up!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/1/2014 7:55:22 AM

There are 225 Biblical texts included in the Dead Sea Scroll documents, or around 22% of the total, and with deuterocanonical books the number increases to 235. The Dead Sea Scrolls contain parts of all but one of the books of the Tanakh of the Hebrew Bible and the Old Testament protocanon. They also include four of the deuterocanonical books included in Catholic and Eastern Orthodox Bibles: Tobit, Ben Sirach, Baruch 6, and Psalm 151. The Book of Esther has not yet been found and scholars believe Esther is missing because, as a Jew, her marriage to a Persian king may have been looked down upon by the inhabitants of Qumran, or because the book has the Purim festival which is not included in the Qumran calendar. Listed below are the sixteen most represented books of the Bible found among the Dead Sea Scrolls in the 1970s, including the number of translatable Dead Sea texts that represent a copy of scripture from each Biblical book

What could interest one more and possibly may be harder to get your hands on.... Is the Elephantine Papyri... which give a good overview of the social structure and inter relation of the people during the times during which the OT was written.

Has anyone got a copy of the Elephantine Papyri?

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I