Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4240&start_row=11

Animal

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 2/16/2011 10:23:38 AM

Find di animal spirit within di I, overstand it,and yuh will be able to control it.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 2/16/2011 4:48:04 PM

greetings,

well let it be known a true Rastafarian is automatically like a lion and lamb, because we adhere to the teachings of Iyesus Kristos, and the new name Selassie I Jah Rastafari. But me personally, my tribe has prophecies of it in Genesis. Binyam is a ravenous wolf, in the morning he shall devour the prey, and at night he shall divide the spoil. The Tigrigina people of Northern ethiopia are the Benjamites for theres prophecies of them saying they are the leader. Thats why Selassie I throne and Ark Of Jah dwells in Aksum, in the land of the Tigrigna people. They are very courageous people who u dont want to mess with. When Mengistu haile Mariam overthrew selassie I and tried to control northern ethiopia, the Tigrigna people won the revolution even though they were outnumbered more than 10 times or as such. U mess with Benajamites then u got problems because we have a strong faith in Jah and u reap what u sow, because we are confident in the victory, of good over evil!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/16/2011 9:46:54 PM

Fikre Jahnhoi,

----------
Find di animal spirit within di I, overstand it,and yuh will be able to control it.
----------

Today, I was going to Reason within Iself about these words and before I Reasoned, I said the words in I head, and as I was saying it, before I even finished, I saw a vision of an eagle flying.

I will think about it to see if it is just a thought I made or if it means something.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 2/16/2011 10:09:50 PM

Yes I, ididtation in humility ini seh.Dat is di key

There isnt much mi can say how di I vision relates to di I irits, it is something each of ini haffe seek within ourselves
it is important ini dont fall into di european mindset and think of "animal" as something...low..yuh know wha mi mean....dat anima-l spirit is di spirit of anima-tion within ini all. unfortunately most people are controlled by it.

an eagle is a great spirit

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/16/2011 10:26:35 PM

Yes I, Creation is Wonderful and Great, only wickedness is low.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 2/23/2011 2:57:44 PM

greetings,

i just found out i was a cat... what does that mean for i fikrejanhoy?

blessings

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 2/24/2011 10:05:40 AM

Mi suggest yuh concentrate less pon di religious side of yur people and try study di iritical side of yur people, dont think dem don know, its yur people who teach di world these tings, seen

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 2/24/2011 2:49:52 PM

greetings,

its so amazing u just said dat fikre janhoy, because i had the privelage of spending the night at my grandfathers place. And first of all he doesnt talk much, but to get to the point, when i heard him praying in his room, i saw lightning flashes coming from his room! i saw it itinually, it didnt stop, and there was no lightning outside or anything like that, just from his room. what does this all mean. i was sitting like a dead man trembling from this might of Jah, and my grandfather was a mighty man and still is, he's strong in his tewahedo faith even starting churches when he fled zion during mengistu time, building churches in muslim dominated sudan. But i always see fire coming out of my grandfathers spirits, i smoked some herb in his bathroom, then i saw rastafari face forming through the shower curtains. I'm going to try to show courage and stay with my grandfather couple more nights to witness the fire to purify the I.

jah Lives

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I