Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4239&start_row=1

Bobo Marriage

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ite on Light Sent: 2/14/2011 10:02:57 AM

Blessed love Venerable Lord and Empress

More strength life and love unto all.

I want to know something.

I prayed for a Bobo marriage when I started trodding Boboshanti. I thought I was crowned but things started falling apart...
There was no respect between us almost everyday to the point where neither of I felt like we were trodding. It got to a point where we undermined each other. My head was banged on a wall at some point, dirty water splashed on I because of something I said. days later I felt a rod on I back til I was swollen all over. It was a joke! I met a bobo brother of his who I felt InI vibe together. I bow down with love and respect. I believe the feeling is mutual. The rodding bobo seems like He was supposed to be I brother and not I King. BOth of us realized that at some point. I told him recently that I felt like I King is the humble bobo. That didnt go well- I life was threatened at some point, slapped around at another point, manipulated to stay. He called the humble bobo late at night threatening to slew Him such that the poor bobo flew outa city missing work for two days! Rodding bobo only relax if I say I will stay. Its not right cause its not truly from I heart and I end up feeling like Im pretending, obviously. I just sight him as I brother cause I dont wish to have cubs with him. There is no point thinking about somebody else while around him. The only issue would be if I left. He say he will never leave I and humble bobo in peace, if anything he will slew us! or chase us out of the country. Its ridiculous! I will for salvation and a happy bobo marriage. thats all. Boboshanti livety. thats all. not stress like this! He threatens to contact congress headquarters to ruin I name if I leave. for what? ridiculous. am I wrong to want to humble Iself for a couple of months or years before being crowned by humble bobo? am I wrong for fleeing from rodding bobo? I want to look right in Emanuelle eyes...

selah!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/14/2011 11:59:33 AM

Ask yourself if Haile Selassie I would treat a woman that way.

Then ask yourself if the man is trodding in the image of Haile Selassie I.

Then ask yourself what kind of man is appropriate for a RasTafarI Empress.

Messenger: Ite on Light Sent: 2/14/2011 12:25:50 PM

All true to Iditate, my Lord.

The thing is he reasons like this;
I apparently cant 'divorce' him as its a sin in Israel. if anything, I should divorce and stay single or return to him. I feel trapped.
I just want a happy life and marriage like I always say and think.
Thats why I say I want to look good in Emanuelle eyes. I dont want to sin though I dont know if he's trying to manipulate I with that reasoning or not.
He says he will change but the thing is I dont love him as a King but as a brother. Im not comfortable bathing in his prescence so he stays away when I do. He try to get 'comfortable' and I avoid that cause 'then' that would be a sin against humble bobo.
I hope Im not boring the Ites with I concern...

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/14/2011 2:08:55 PM

Empress Menen was previously married (with children) and divorced before marrying Haile Selassie I. Selassie I didn't have a problem with that.

Messenger: Ite on Light Sent: 2/15/2011 5:59:11 AM

that open I eyes! worth Iditating since I never considered that..

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 2/15/2011 6:36:13 AM

NUMBERS Chp 30 vs6: And if she had at all an husband,when she vowed,or uttered ought out of her lips,wherwith she bound her soul shall stand.
Vs8: But if her husband disallowed her on the day that he heard it; then he shall make her vow which she vowed,and that which she uttered with her lips,wherewith she bound her soul,of none effect: and JAH shall forgive her.

InI sight this as though there was a vow between the I and your king and that since he doesn't hold the vows sacred that JAH will forgive the I for not staying and seeking your equal.

Vs2: If a man vow a vow unto JAH, or swear an oath to bind his soul with a bond; he shall not break his word, he shall do according to all that proceedeth out of his mouth.

From what the I says the kingman has not stayed true to his covenant that he made. InI pray that the I finds a Bobo that will treat his queen with raspect the the I deserves.

WADADA

Messenger: Ite on Light Sent: 2/15/2011 7:15:27 AM

kind words. helpful words.

I give thanks for such freedom!

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 2/15/2011 12:03:38 PM

I pray that Jah will provide a peaceful and swift resolution to di dem problems. May Jah love,righteousness and overstanding conquer the animosity,jealousy and ill will amongst di I dem, let peace dwell in both di I dem hearts.

Heart Of Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/15/2011 8:10:52 PM

I dont know why a person would want to force another to be with them.

I have absolutely no desire to be with somebody who doesn't want to be with I. I have been with I Empress for 14 years and I don't want to be with anybody else and I know I would be sad if we separated. But if she told I that she wanted to be with somebody else, I wouldn't put any effort to try to change her mind. I would do what needs to be done to part ways right away and Trod forward and I would never take her back. If she wanted to be with somebody else then she is not I Empress. I Empress would only want to be with I, and she would never tell I that she wanted to be with another.

It is madness to I that a person would want to spend their life with a person that didn't want to be with them. I have Faith in RasTafarI and Trust that the Most High would give I an Empress in due time, so why would I waste I days with the wrong one? Vanity of vanities.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 2/15/2011 11:56:44 PM

it called ego

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I