Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4223&start_row=1

Babylons pressure & Frustration

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 1/26/2011 8:37:21 AM

greetings,

Babylons Pressure

I find it babylon is always trying to make me to conform to them. I just got done seeing my probation officer and smiled and said you know u have to drop tommorow. What i mean by drop is provide urine sample just in case i have THC. System is brutal, and if i drop dirty they will throw me in jail for 3 months, just for smoking the herb written about in the holy bible King Selassie I The Alpha & Omega Bright and Morning Star Root and Offspring of David created!

Frustration

How do I & I channel the frustration from being in babylon to being more positive and constructive. Because right now i feel i can go off on any retired slave man with a transplanted heart or a white babylonian. This is serious, its like i trod on this earth living to Jah and babylon is trying to stop life from trying to stop me from smoking herb, talking bad about Selassie and preventing me from entering Zion. I know Sizzla Kalonji said ''praise rastafari it will free up ur tension'', but i have something against this wicked system and demons that dwell in babaylon, when will I & I be free from all this mess?

All thanks & prasises to Haile Selassie

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 1/26/2011 8:40:12 AM

i Just gotta be Solid as A Rock!

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 1/26/2011 11:48:41 AM

Young Lion Iman will start with something that I and I have spoken of before and that is the I's use of the herb. Iman will not deny that the herb is useful to I and I but Iman will say that smoking it when the I knows the I may have to provide urine samples like that is quite foolish. Iman and others on here have advised the I to learn to go without herb before and Iman would have thought that having to provide urine samples while on probation would give the I the perfect opportunity to learn to reach the heights without it.

That being said, Iman sympathise with the I's position. Babylon can frustrate I and I and put pressure on I and I but I and I have to stay strong through that. I and I faith in the Most High sustains I and I through the tribulations. Don't allow the Iself to be broken by this.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 2/10/2011 10:13:14 AM

Since the I has posted since on this Reasoning board, I would assume the I passed the urine test and isn't in jail Young Lion, but Iman would ask the I for an update on that. Is the I alright?

Blessed love.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 2/11/2011 9:05:40 AM

greetings

Yes I, the I has passed the test. The I has learned from i to buy some Niacin which flushes out ur system, it helps in the fat cells and burns out the THC from fat. The I tries to follow the prophet Bob marley, Berhane selassie when he says, ''we refuse to be who u wanted us to be, we are who we are, thats the way its gonna be''. So I man would never listen to babylon, but the I can be wise and smoke moderatly for the we all have cannibis in our system wether we smoke or wether we dont smoke, so its just smart for me not to be smoking 5 ounces a week! and on top of that i refrain from smoking herb 2 weeks before i drop just to ensure my clearance. But check this I, the ganja helps I&I overstand, i was sitting with the ''Christian Dreadlock'' in my complex and i seen his God and i seen my Jah in the air and he was understanding the mystics of Rastafari, then the i was getting irie talking of ''I'', when i I&I use I in talking about jah and eachother we reach higher ites, my idren was just in amazement, i would say, I&I, hows the I, Yes I, it is the Strength of The Most High, in I&I, I&I in the I, Selassie I

Jah Rastafari!
Fire is for the purification also, so when I&I look at the 7 spirits which are in the head I&I recieve life, unless u want to not look at the I and have the I's look at u, but anyways if i send a bad vibe The I send fire through the spirits to purify the I, thats why i cant dig this reggae song that said watch no face, cuz i seen I in Holy zion as a monk just being purified looking at all the Idrens! Just like the prophet Petros Tosh said ''Selassie i is the Head Creator, so without ur head, then what are you?!

Bless
One Love...

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 2/11/2011 10:04:22 AM

Good to know the I passed the test.

Although I personally would not have taken this thing Niacin. Sounds damaging to I.

And yes I sight the goodness of the herb. If I could, I would have some now to hold a better meditation but it is not possible at this time. What Iman and others have been trying to tell the I though when I and I caution the I about herb (aside from the obvious of not smoking before an enforced urine test so the I avoids jail) is that the I should not rely on it entirely for connection to Jah. If I and I rely on the herb entirely to hold a meditation, what would I and I do when there isn't any herb to be had? From the sounds of it though, the I is beginning to sight that.

As for not bowing to babylon, Iman am not telling the I to do that. By all means smoke herb. That is something I and I promote but there are certain times, like if the I has to take a urine test or might be forced into one without notice, that it is just against common sense to smoke. It might be because of the babylon system that the I has to abstain from herb temporarilly, but once the threat has passed, the I will take up the herb again. That is not bowing to babylon, that is avoiding a worse kind of babylon system in prison.

Blessed love and good to hear the I is alright.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/11/2011 2:38:56 PM

Niacin is just Vitamin B3.

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 2/11/2011 6:05:11 PM

Does the I have any information about it?

Blessed.

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 2/12/2011 12:22:49 PM

Nevermind actually. I did some research and it seems it is just vitamin B3. I was thinking it was one of those horrible concoctions of chemicals that some sites advertise to flush drugs out of the system before tests.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 2/13/2011 8:50:33 AM

off topic
but mi feel little frustration, di struggle nah easy fi none a wi

a couple of days ago, mi stumble on a web page, it call Rastafari Sistren Collective, It made i glad to see dat, a really nice page...mi even did think to forward here and post a link cos i did not know if many people were familiar wid that page, but mi say mi will do it afta Sabbath.
so mi just look up di page again to get the link...and mi find it seh, This domain name expired on 02/10/2011 and is pending renewal or deletion.
Do di i dem know of dat page at all ?

sweeter Jah victory

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I