Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4219&start_row=1

Ethiopia

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 1/24/2011 11:45:27 AM

greetings,

i was just reading the fine arts speech by Haile Selassie, and he was basically calling all Ethiopians to come to Ethiopia to learn since they have ancient literature and a deep history. I find myself more wanting to live when i'm in Ethiopia. Is repatriation a must right now?

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 1/24/2011 3:04:51 PM

Oromo... Oromo is the region Shashamane is in. Oromo is also the people Haile Selassie has blood line from. H.I.M also had blood line from Gurage, Amhara, and Tigrigna. here is a nice song by Gossaye Tessfaye reflecting the Oromo Culture of Ethiopia. The man have lion manes and try to reflect that of a Lion, and of course the woman are looking beautiful as always! enjoy...

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 1/24/2011 3:18:36 PM

Greetings,

I have this guy who is from trinidad and he has dreadlocks, but he's not really a rastafarian, though he knows about haile selassie. And he doesn't believe in Repatriation back to Zion either, and he tries to advise me to stay in america and become wealthy working in governemnt bussiness with him. He doesn't have any solid proof that he will get the job, and i told him like Bob marley Berhane Selassie say, ''Man see thier dreams and aspirations crumbling in front of there face, and all the wicked intention to destroy the human race. Repatriation is very serious to me because ethiopia is the only joy i have. Like Haile Selassie say, we have to have our own minds and not let someone live your life for u. I have resolved to give him food and drink when he askes and smokes, but to forward to Zion on my own. It would be great if he oveerstood Christ second advent and we could together march on to Zion, but this doesn't seem so. If u dont believe in repratriation, i wish you well!

One Perfect Love.
Young lion

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 1/24/2011 3:18:52 PM

Greetings,

I have this guy who is from trinidad and he has dreadlocks, but he's not really a rastafarian, though he knows about haile selassie. And he doesn't believe in Repatriation back to Zion either, and he tries to advise me to stay in america and become wealthy working in governemnt bussiness with him. He doesn't have any solid proof that he will get the job, and i told him like Bob marley Berhane Selassie say, ''Man see thier dreams and aspirations crumbling in front of there face, and all the wicked intention to destroy the human race. Repatriation is very serious to me because ethiopia is the only joy i have. Like Haile Selassie say, we have to have our own minds and not let someone live your life for u. I have resolved to give him food and drink when he askes and smokes, but to forward to Zion on my own. It would be great if he oveerstood Christ second advent and we could together march on to Zion, but this doesn't seem so. If u dont believe in repratriation, i wish you well!

One Perfect Love.
Young Lion

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I