Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4217&start_row=1

Place to find the vibes of Jah-Rastafari

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: lionessqueen Sent: 1/21/2011 12:04:51 AM

blessings ,

I have just found a place called Zion-Byte.net

Zion-Byte.net

Zion-byte.net is a promotional Download forum where people can post and share music albums and video.

1760 + roots reggae albums :D and more dance-hall

blessings this site is much clear and easier then the reggaeddl variant.

Zion-Byte.net

JAH - Rastafari

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 1/21/2011 7:03:15 AM

Royal salute, Royal bless Lioness Queen

I am sure many people will appriciate the site the I have linked to...

I just have one concern/question, Regarding the title of this topic, "Place to find the vibes of Jah-Rastafari"

In my opinion, that "place" is NOT the dancehalls and the reggae clubs, the "Place to find the vibes of JaH-RasTafar'I" R the Tabernacle, out in the warm bossom of Mother Nature...up in the hills, in the forests etc. Deep meditation - reaching the Higher Heights...not bouncing around and jumping up and down to the beat of the reggae or dancehall muzik!

Daniel # 1 band all day everyday Nyahbinghi heart beat solemn sounds for the heart, mind and soul!

I wish all the I them a swift and successful sabbath preperation..and a very Blessed and Rejuvinating Sabbath Day! PLEASE DO REMEMBER TO KEEP IT HOLY!

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/21/2011 5:57:10 PM

I give Thanks for the Sabbath, 7th Day of Rest. After a busy week I really need it.

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 1/25/2011 11:43:03 AM

BLessed heart of black love

True, some Ites this side seem to think that vibes are found in the reggae thing. they can't make it for sabbath but they can make it after sabbath to attend them dancehall shows. they spend the whole of sabbath day preparing for the shows, organising sound systems etc, making sure that the right music selection has been organised. It can get weird. some can see InI and say 'yeah.sabbath is good' as if they will keep it. Im even persecuted for keeping sabbath just because other areas in InI may not be 'perfect'.I wasn't aware that InI had to be perfect first before deciding to keep sabbath.if only the ones persecuting I were keeping the day holy so as to 'show I how its done'.anyway

blessed all
selah!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/29/2011 12:15:04 AM

I Iverstand the I point about the partying in a dancehall, but when RasTafarI Idrens and Istren chant music, whether Reggae or something else, it is Jah RasTafarI Vibes that they are chanting.

So many Teachings have come to Ones and Ones through Music made by RasTafarI People. And when a Person makes music with Jah Vibes, the music makes more than just sounds and words, it brings up the Irits of those that hear it, especially those that Trod in Irits.

Nyahbinghi chanting is important for all of I and I, and it can't be replaced. That doesn't mean that all other forms of music are in opposition to I and I. Haile Selassie I showed His appreciaLove for music, and He didn't limit it to only one kind of music. And even without showing the example of Haile Selassie I, I and I should Iverstand how integral music is and was throughout I and I history, and music had many diffent forms and varieties. Some music promotes wickedness, but there are many many songs throughout I and I present and history that are not wickedness.

I just saw something today about one of the members of Run DMC who was about to make a decision to commit suicide, and heard a Sarah McLachlan song that changed his mind, and then he bought all of her albums to help him move from that.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 1/29/2011 12:37:04 PM

Jah Ark I:
Also Marcus said / recommended to keep radio with good music on whilst reading litterature and poetry in your truebrary!

Black Immanuel Dawta:
"IF YOU TARRY 'TILL YOU BETTA,
YOU WILL NEVER COME AT ALL..."

"CALL THEM EMMANUEL CALL THEM,
CALL THEM OUT OF DESTRUCTION BROADWAY.."

MOST HIGH JAH
MY JAH IS REAL
KING EMMANUEL THE 7TH ADONI-I JAH, HOLY PROPHET JOHN MARCUS I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI! MOST HIGH AND HOLY THE KING OF GLORY, HIS OWN DIVINE MAJESTY EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I
JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 1/29/2011 6:01:13 PM

do nuh be surprised if yuh see i bouncin and jumpin around in deh.......yuh nuh, like mi dad King David, for di ground mi stand pon is Hola ground, seen

Uno hear Black People

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 2/3/2011 5:16:08 AM

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I