Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4204&start_row=1

Melkam Ledet

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 1/6/2011 11:43:19 AM

Let peace reign in your hearts, among your families, in the unity of your governments, and in your relations with other peoples of the world. There is no greater day of gratitude and joy for Christians than celebrating the birthday of Our Saviour Jesus Christ. On this day of happiness, every Christian, by meditating on [Jesus'] life and the work He accomplished for all of us, tends to forget the trials he faces and the sadness that breaks his heart. At the same time everyone is inclined to minimize the trials and sorrows of his own, his kindred, and friends and forgives those who have grieved him. Since Our childhood, Our innermost thoughts have been overwhelmed by the mysterious deep spirit of the divine infant's birth, which is not only expressive but also glorious and inscrutable. Likewise, no matter what one's reputation, whether one's accomplishment is great or humble, tiresome or fruitless, in the journey of life, the mystery of Bethlehem dominates our spirit.

With the birth of the Son of God, an unprecedented, an unrepeatable, and a long-anticipated phenomenon occurred. He was born in a stable instead of a palace, in a manger instead of a crib. The hearts of the Wise men were struck by fear and wonder due to His Majestic Humbleness. The kings prostrated themselves before Him and worshipped Him. 'Peace be to those who have good will. This became the first message.

Melkam Ledet

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 1/6/2011 4:34:48 PM

Melkam Ledet! Thanks for the feed! i'mma try n see if my Ethiopian church is having celebrations tommorow, gonna be Irie, i just pray i dont go through a spiritual death again on my Immanuel Earthday!

bless

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 1/7/2011 11:19:36 AM

greetings,

I had the privelage to be with my fellow habeshans and attend church yesterday for Lidet. They started at 8pm and lasted till 3am. Its amazing spiritual experience i had. Sometimes trodding through rastafari, i tend to forget the savior jesus christ and i felt his spirit filling me up while i was at the church. ''Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" who can resist an invitation so full of compassion?'' Jesus is so pure and holy, i thank rastafari for the privelage to know Jesus Christ. I'm tryna overstand that jesus Christ and Rastafari are One and not seperate. I've been feeling like psalms 22, my god My God why have u forsaken me and far from the words of my groaning, but Jesus taught me, '' blessed are the poor in spirit, for theres is the kingdom of heaven. Then i start kneeling down and praying and i'm communicating with jah and he says, ''u have nothing, but yet u have everything'', then i saw His imperial majesty emperor haile selassie in my head and he was full of majesty. Then we ate some tibs after.

Jesus Christ, I man woulda never deny
And Emmanuel I, I man would never deny
And King selassie I, I man woulda never deny

All the glory and Strength be unto the most high JAH!

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/7/2011 5:52:30 PM

Blessed Day to All

Haile I Selassie I Empress Menen I

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I