Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=419&start_row=21

We Are All Hostages

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 10/6/2018 9:03:49 AM

Well, me's just a common sense man, perhaps me's just thinking in a far simpler way. i&I can't do much mental dealing with organizations and nations, segregations and denominations, or tribes and clans at this point in my aging life. When i check it out, i&I just see JAH Children.
Like i say, it was just a semantics nitpick for consideration. Perhaps, i&I carrying too much semantic baggage with the use of the word in "the American (as in Evil) Empire".

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 10/14/2018 6:50:11 AM

What a marvelous essay by Meria Heller; still quite relevant 14 years after it was written. Blessings upon SismenenI for sharing it. I&i expatriated from America many years ago (following the invasion & destruction of Iraq). i described the reasons form my departure in an essay entitled: "America, You Broke My Heart". i love the land of my birth, America, but it is seriously diseased from the top down. Just as one doesn't hate one's own mother for being sick, i don't hate America. But i was unable to continue living in its diseased social, political and economic fabric. i'd like to think that i might return to the land of my birth someday, but that will never happen until America atones for its most egregious official sins (e.g., formally confesses its crimes against humanity in Iraq, decontaminates and rebuilds that country, and pays reparation to all of its victims). i'm not holding my breath.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I