Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4187&start_row=11

Evil People

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Oneness Sent: 1/1/2011 6:16:32 PM

Young lion, I dont think necessarily that fits my point. I didnt reason it is a "permanent damage" more of a something like a scar that is actually a constructed thing the mind, body and soul is capable to overcome. To one whom can really see the vibes of Jah it will be possible to see if you are a mom or a dad. One of these healers mentioned even...
I havent had a reasoning about the virginity but I feel bad vibe, Im a father, sounds like a lie the devil would whisper my ear...

Ini Loves this site for the forwardness, dont hold back no
Live Fire and you must get burned

Ini dont reach your hights always Fikre Jahnhoi, meditation is solution

My view have broaden already, thank you lord for raising us above the animals and creating us in your image BLESS FOR ENDOWING US WITH INTELLIGENCE AND THE ABILITY TO REASON RASTAFARI THE MOST HIGH HAILE SELASSIE I ELECT OF GOD CONQUERING LION OF JUDAH KINGS OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS, so IRE when i read "And so Jah gave ini the 7th day to renew, re energize, replenish , re charge and re innect"
Cause Culture is so important in I life right now and the struggle to establish Intinius. Inspiration Bless

So ofcurse Nazarite I, were right by burning some of that cause i hade forgotten about the sabbat!!! what a fool! silly me!

All praises due unto H.I.M.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/1/2011 11:09:02 PM

As the saying goes

Proverbs 27
[5] Open rebuke is better than secret love.
[6] Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.

I and I should seek Fire, because Fire will purify I and I.

Here is a Reasoning I made before,
-----------------------------------
I sight Fire as a good thing, because it burns the wickedness inside and outside. Some prefer to keep the wickedness within, or they have too much wickedness, so they don't like the Fire because it burns too much.

The scripture below is the best way to look at Jah Fire. It is a strength and purification for those that want to live in righteousness, but it is a destruction and torment for those that desire wickedness.

Mark 9
43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
49 For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.
50 Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another.

The way I interpret salt in this scripture is that Salt is Fire. That is why he said "For every one shall be salted with fire".

In verse 50 where it says,

50 Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another.

I see this verse as:

Fire is good: but if the Fire has lost its strength, what can you burn with it? Have Fire in yourselves, and have peace one with another.

Christ is showing I and I that we will all go through the Fire, that is why he says "For every one shall be salted with fire". So it is better for I and I to blaze the Fire upon ourselves, to burn out wickedness when I and I see it. Instead of waiting for when we die, to burn eternally in the eternal Fire.

43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Christ is showing I and I to burn away any part of ourselves (thoughts and actions) that is wickedness. Because it is better to enter into Life without that part, then to keep that part, and then burn in eternal Fire, where the worm dieth not, and the Fire is not quenched.

The Fire must come, it is our choice to bring the Fire upon ourselves for a time, until the wickedness is gone. Or it is our choice to not have Fire within, and when judgement come, we will have to deal with eternal Fire.

Keep Jah Fire within

Fire is Good

-----------------------------------

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 1/2/2011 6:57:32 AM

Give thanks for bringing that Reasoning up again Ark I. Every time I read it strengthens I.

And Oneness, I can see now what the I was trying to Reason. Apologies for the slight misoverstanding in I reading.

As for that talk about virginity, Iman also sight something wrong with the statement that I and I lose our natural strength with sex. As its been said already, sex and children are the natural continuation of life and I cannot sight that for life to continue I and I must weaken I and Iselves.
If more life made humans weaker, how is it that I and I have been around so long?

Blessed love.

Messenger: Xanias Sent: 1/2/2011 11:52:30 AM

I bless you with Poland Braddas and sistas.

I will not read the whole topic because I do not want to, I write only my view on the question. Good people are blessed by Jah, because they live in happiness, and when the time comes will be brought to Zion. There is no death for them, because death is a virtue of people wrong. Devils are bad people who die and are annihilated. We should thank God for the life that we met the highest possible prize, eternal life. One Blood Braddas and sistas.

Messenger: Oneness Sent: 1/3/2011 3:36:38 AM

Messenger: Oneness Sent: 1/3/2011 3:36:55 AM

Sexual energy might have a bigger purpose in your life.
As the teaching of rastafari grow in I every day I must struggle to remind me of truths.
Its a Sin to empty thy self if its not unto a woman chosen for life in the period of the month when her egg is receiving.
Dirty hand, cut it of.

And its quite natural that the man should not empty himself since he kills all seeds when doing so. So there fore ini consider it waste and vanity for a man to empty him self if not for making a baby.

Save I strength to fight down Babylon, inside outside

All praises due unto H.I.M.

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 1/3/2011 6:59:54 AM

Oneness,

Yes I, the seed is for life and not for waste. Me too feel like more of a fool when emptied and feel the move in balance, negativly, that is.

Bless

Messenger: Oneness Sent: 1/3/2011 11:49:47 AM

Bless the 7:th day Sabbath

Ini just read the word that sexual energy is actually a gift from Jah to control dreaming. As ini said it was something that just came to I, Ini will Live it and tell the truth if i discover it. Now that knowledge have come to I, I will have my senses open for it.

"Sexual energy can be used to have sex, or to control dreaming"

Loveful heights

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 1/3/2011 1:32:45 PM

Where did the I read that?

Messenger: Oneness Sent: 1/3/2011 2:41:38 PM

I sighted that question would appear.
I reasoned like this, should I write where I read it or not?
Perhaps it would just make some stiff people missoverstand the message before haveing a feel, and i could write the answer as soon as the question popup. A source shall always be in the light, left in the dark you have to wounder why

Carlos Castaneda - the power of silence

Bless

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I