Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4187&start_row=1

Evil People

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 12/23/2010 12:15:54 PM

greetings,

Isn't it supposed to be the wicked people should be more afraid than the Godly people, because when InI flesh is gone, thy spirit is in Zion/heaven, but when the wicked flesh die they are in hell! Let InI pray for strength to endure! knowledge & wisdom too!

One Love!
Give Thanks & Praises

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 12/23/2010 12:44:55 PM

Greetings Young Lion,

nice to see the I struggling on. I know nothing about death and am not very intrested either but the I's talk about afterlife suits more to during life to me. Simple way to put it: If one live rightious with Jah, thats zion, right? If one walk with satan, that's hell, or can it be worse? Isn't the trick is to keep the track and we as humans, most of us, take either two steps forward and one back, or the other way around, through life. Stand firm by the I's choices that have come as a result of humbleness and most likely the I will find thyself amongs them that forward in life before it's too late.

Forward!

Messenger: Oneness Sent: 12/30/2010 2:46:39 PM

I some times claim to know what happens when the time comes, at least have some information that have been earned thrue hard work and many sacrifices.
So if the I dont wanna know, stop read. I reallt mean it.

This incredible force that gives birth to life, whatever you may call it, really exists and are alive obviously - even thu some fools ask that question. "I think so there for God is Alive". However this constant new generating of "light strings" or energy strap/straps gives birth to this world as we know it. Its a very loving force, JAH is of good and have created everything in perfect balance. There are men that I choose to believe existed and have really made some amazing discovers. They did thure alot of hard work and sacrifice see this Amazing force when it collected our souls or more accurately our awareness.
With having sighting this they came to the conclusion that meaning of live is raising ones awareness (so now you know what some claim to be the biggest mysteries for mankind thrue all times give thanks and praise) So the teachings of H.I.M. fits accordingly. Jah wants us to develop our minds, raise our standards and live in PEACE AND LOVE with balance in harmony with JAH
This constant beeming of energy strip also includes human life, we are created as on a industrial production line, this wonderful force just keeps "spiting" out life. Blessing our initiatives.
If you die, when you die, we will all harvest the fruit of our label, and its painfull as ive overstood. escpecally if you are "closed in mind and heart", beeing open minded is of great importans and that comes first after hard work and many sacrifices. (a work that Ini collects knowledge to really live everyday by beeing on this website for example)
And it start all over again. So no one will fool me on that point.
However, this force whatever you call it, is so loving that it sometimes grants some its most loved children the passage thrue. To skip the circle of life forever. Total freedom. Rasta say Mount Zion.
This I sight is (apart) of trodding Rastafari, Iam what Iam, and collecting a overload of energy. A overload of energy makes all the mysteries of JAH possible to see and to start working with them. And jah see that you give up your foolish ways. You dont drink devils piss, lie, have sex (at least having the decency of knowing its not something that lies on tha path) and you all know what i mean EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I broth forth judgment and showed the example for us all to follow. Even thou the work Iam talking about doing here, is of an other sort than the work of H.I.M.
EMPORER HALIE SELASSIE I showed us how to live internationally as brothers and sisters in this time of revelation.
The Rastaman trodding to creation has his senses focused on getting to know JAH. I see this as different stages of Ini life being described here...
And Ini believe that is what EMPORER HAILE SELASSIE I descended to cause he was really one with Ini father in heaven. So he is still alive. Probably fully capable of taking the form of a human being but that is more than i can stand fore cause its just thinking out loud.

Rastafari, Iam what Iam, this is no religon its a teaching. Trodding to creation. Solving the mysteries of life. Growing in his name. LOVE TO EVERYBODY EVERYWHERE

Ini are young and my image of life stand to be corrected many times before I grow old. So please bring forth light mighty Kings and Queens

light is knowledge
"Knowledge paves the way to understanding and understanding in its turn fosters love"

All praises due unto H.I.M.

Nordman, i sight what the I say. "You think you are living in heaven but your living in hell" its all here right know. No milk and honey in the sky...

BLESS

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 12/30/2010 11:38:32 PM

Yes I. Truly knowlege is something I and I must seek and cherish.

As I and I God and King Haile Selassie I say:

"Education and the quest for knowledge stop only at the grave."

But of course He also remind I and I of I and I duty:

"Any who may wish to profit himself alone from the knowledge given him, rather than serve others through the knowledge he has gained from learning, is betraying knowledge and rendering it worthless"

Blessed words.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/31/2010 12:21:06 AM

You said,

----------------------
You dont drink devils piss, lie, have sex (at least having the decency of knowing its not something that lies on tha path) and you all know what i mean EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I broth forth judgment and showed the example for us all to follow.
----------------------

Yes, Selassie I showed I and I the example, look how many children he has. If any of your ancestors decided to not have sex, you would not exist. The scriptures speak of certain ones.

----------------
Revelation 2:10
Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
----------------

So it is possible for people to achieve this, but having sex or not having sex will not make it so or not so. If you don't achieve it before your body dies, and don't have sex, then you won't have children to achieve it in the future. People speak of reincarnation. Anything might be possible, but reincarnation is not something that is known. When people claim to experience a past life, some lie, some are dealing with illusion, while it might be possible that some are actually experiencing a past life, unless it is actually the memories of one of their ancestors, what I think is more likely is that the memories of the person in history somehow made its way into the other person's Irits, so it is more of a communication of memories than an experience of personal memories. And if you look at the different possibilities I mentioned, the only ones where you can be almost 100% sure have actually happened to at least one person, is when people lie, or when people are dealing with illusion.

What we do know is the reason every single one of us is alive today, is because every single ancestor in our Life line had sex (or artificial insemination if a person is young enough) and had at least one child. This is how humans live, some plants continue their life with seeds, some with roots, some with branches, some life splits itself into two parts that split into two parts each. There are various other methods to continue life, for humans, the natural way is sex.

Young Lion, in regard to death, here is a Reasoning I made before,

--------------------------
There are too many things to think about in Life than to worry about what happens in death.

I don't have a view on death, I view is on Life. I sight Life as Itinuing from generation to generation as One Life.

The reason I sight Life as Itinuing from generation to generation is because I can see this. I know it is reality because I experience it and see it happen around I.

I don't think too much about death and the afterlife because I have no memory of experiencing death, and I haven't had a glimpse of the afterlife. I have only heard stories about it. What I know for sure is Life, so that is where I spend most of I thought.

If I were to focus on one of the theories of death, which theory should I believe? The theory that appeals most to I, or the theory that appeals to most? I choose to focus on Life and leave theories to others.

From I reading of the Bible, I can see that it says that when you die you are dead, you don't transition to some spiritual realm and you don't go up in the sky. Where the tree falls, there shall it lie until judgement takes it's course. When judgement day comes, the living and the dead will be judged according to their works, and the righteous will Rise unto Life IverLiving and the wicked will fall to the second and final death. Even though the Bible speaks of death like this, most christians and jews think that their dead family and friends are in heaven watching over them. I am I ancestors and I ancestors are I, and I am I descendants and I descendants are I.

I don't need to focus on death or afterlife to Live for Jah, I don't need to focus on death or afterlife to appreciLove Life. And I don't need the hope of the afterlife to make I feel better about the family or friends that die. I work to change I ways and Live unto the Most High God Jah RasTafarI, not for a reward now, or for a reward in the afterlife. I work so, because this is the trod of Man, and I accept who I am.
--------------------------

Messenger: Oneness Sent: 12/31/2010 7:01:23 AM

I feels the truth within the words that Ini should not bother since im such a fool and everything must be dealt with in a natural order.

However Ini a very grateful for this reasoning and I sight that having clearing out my views of this matter might enabling me to put it aside during parentinghood. Since i have this devoted curiosity to unravel mists and discovering truths.

Ark I, I was unclear about the statement about sex. Ini are grateful for your words cause it really made me view it all from a different angel and i need to meditate on the words to reach depths.
However i did not mean that sex is not a part of life for every king and queen... Sex is a action that takes very much energy from both partners since they are about to be split. Loosing this much energy makes you weaker to stand the challenges of the world. The best of you goes down in your offspring leaving a hole in your energy field. You have taken the initiative to split you up forever. A male offspring affects the father to be weaker.. A female offspring affects the mother mostly even thou both are sacrificing apart of themselves and and have to carry on accordingly.

I leave it open that mighty Kings can spread there seed around without loosing as much energy as I. I clearly feels when Ini been emptied and its makes me more of a fool...

Loveful heights
Bless

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 12/31/2010 11:43:01 AM

greetings,

in regards to being more weaker when u have sex, my fellow ethiopian friend says when u lose virginity u lose ur natural strength, i guess he stands correct by ur statement oneness...

bless

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 12/31/2010 6:56:07 PM

Oneness Iman don't know what the I is talking about when the I talks about sex sapping I and I energy. The creation of new life through union between man and wombman could never bring I and I down in any way. It doesn't rob anything from I and I either like the I implies. The tribulations of raising a child in this world might affect a man and wombman but children and the act of creating them are the natural continuation of life.
No way that could bring division or weakness in I and I Irits.

I and I know some of the world religions bring down sex as somehow unclean or bad but Imain sight that as nothing but foolishness. Sex between man and wombman is perfectly natural and talk about it sapping I and I energy or something is equally foolish in I sight.

Sorry if Iman am being too blunt but when Iman see something that I sight as foolishness amoung I and I, Iman can't help but call it out.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 12/31/2010 8:15:21 PM

Nazarite, this hav nuttin to do with world reigions or uncleanliness or anything like dat.
The i use di phrase perfectly natural
well, mek ini stay there inna natural, cah it nuh hard fi sight. Why after a man and woman lay down with one another, next thing dem feel fi sleep? lol, the i must know how much energy go out from di i

look pon it like this, if yuh look towards di eastern faiths especially, where dem have healers and tings like dat, people who heal using energies, if yuh notice, the healer will always be weakened after healing a person because the healer is losing energy, and the person being healed benefit from di same energy

And so Jah gave ini the 7th day to renew, re energize, replenish , re charge and re innect

Love a di Order
Rastafari

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 1/1/2011 8:14:44 AM

Yes I, I can sight that but what I took issue with wasn't the talk of tiredness or draining. Anything physical and intimate like that is bound to use up energy. But like the I says, that is temporary.
Re-reading it now, perhaps it was a bit of a misoverstanding but when I first read it, it seemed to I that Oneness was viewing sex and the act of creating as a negative thing in that it permanently damages I and I in some way, which is why Iman brought up the point about world religions and viewing sex as a negative.

Maybe it was just a misoverstanding but Iman would still like to Reason on that and hopefully I and I can clear that up.

Blessed love.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I