Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4181&start_row=1

Divorced Couples

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 12/17/2010 10:02:54 AM

greetings,

my parents have been divorced for 3 years and it has brought alot of sorrows and troubles/ depression for me. Whats the best way to get divorced couples like my parents back together. And now they want to add on to there sins and maybe find other mates! To begin with they divorced for no reason just saying they can't live together. My mom initiated the divorce but my dad itinually wants to be back with her. I got so mad yesterday i cancelled my christmas trip to new york with my mom because it just dont seem right for her to divorce my dad for no reason. So now i'm rethinking about moving back to my parents city because if theres no love, maybe i should just seprate myself from the plague.

any advice?

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 12/17/2010 10:39:49 AM

That is for the I to work out Young Lion.

I and I do not know the I's parents so I and I cannot comment or suggest anything on that. It is a shame that it has caused such misery but the I's choices in life are the I's and the I's alone. If the I needs guidence in the I's life check the the scriptures and the teachings of I and I King Selassie I and apply the teachings to the I's situation.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/20/2010 12:24:13 AM

Young Lion, you don't know that there is no reason, your parents are probably just sparing you the details.

You said that they said "they can't live together". That can mean many things, but what it comes down to is that whatever that thing or things are, it is more than they can deal with and they don't want to live like that anymore.

You have to Iverstand that most people have forgotten how to use their senses so that they can see who their mate is. Because of this, many come together with people that are not right for them; some get lucky, and others at least subconsciously use at least some of their senses, but not many actually Iverstand these senses that are part of themselves.

So people get together with people that are not compatible with them, and they bear it for a while, but eventually can't deal with it anymore. So divorces, cheating or other things happen.

Messenger: KnowThySelf333 Sent: 9/25/2015 9:56:24 AM

Yeah and its better for people to realize who they are dealing with sooner than later.
Many children suffer as a consequence of being born to parents who hate eachother.

choose wisely.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I