Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4177&start_row=1

Black Christ Salvation Boboashanti

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 12/15/2010 5:54:12 PM

greetings to the Boboashanti 12 tribes, nyabinghi,

Black Christ i've said those prayers you recently 3 times and believe u me, they have worked, i see life opened and a spirit of Jah descending upon me, so many instances but one, i was just in complete enjoyment and i was smiling at a caucasian youth and he aske dfor a cigarette ,i gave him the whole one i was smoking, theres many otheres but i'd like to get to my point...

i was reading my bible and came across hebrews ch:5 vs.5-10,

''melckizedekian priesthood''

''so also christ did not glorify himself to become high priest, b ut it was he who said to Him you are my son today i have begotten you. as he says in another place you are a priest forever according to the order of melchizedek, who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with vehement cries and tears to him who was able to save him from death and was heard because of his godly fear

though he was a son, yet he learned obedience by the things which he suffered and having been perfected he became the author of eternal salvation to all who obey him

called by GOD as high priest, according to the order of Melchizedek!

...now Black christ salvation all i was thinking about was Rastafari and Holy Immanuel, when Haile Selasse gave him a medal, and if the I has a picture of the medal Jah gave to Immanuel post it, and disect this saying from hebrews like u disected other posts of mine, and also i have a ziggy marley dvd a nyabinghi and he says, ''everyone is worried about time, but i keep that shit off my mind'', but on the other hand Boboashanti care about time because they have psalms reading 3 times a day, 6am, noon, 6pm, on the other hand i heard nyabinghis like bob marley sometimes went a day without reading a scripture, as rita once said, why are Boboashanti more into the religion than Nyabinghi, is it because they suffered more so therefore thier redemption is greater, i give thanks again for the prayers i will itinually say them and also, how do i overcome my fellow hab eshans weather ethiopian or eritrean who have nothing tgo do with Rastafari, do i be proud and not share it with them, or do i spread the word of Rastafari to them, and what thgings will i suffer from them

Thank You, gotta go now

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 12/16/2010 10:53:33 AM

greetings,

also another

hebrews Ch:12 vs.25

see that u do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from H.I.M who speaks from heaven.''

so i see here they are talking about Holy immanuel speak ing from earth, and Haile Selassie speaking from heaven/zion

and also again please show me the picture of Haile Selassie and Holy immanuel together when Haile selassie gave Him a medal, and also a picture of the medal at what does the medal mean. And also any words Haile selassie addressed to Holy immanuel, just tryna understand more.

thanks

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 12/16/2010 10:56:55 AM

and also... hebrews Ch:9 vs.28

''So christ was offered one to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him he will appear a second time apart from sin, for salvation''

Now right here i feel they are talking about Haile Selassie because if u think it is Holy immanuel they are talking about, isnt that taking the light and glory away from The Lion Of Judah Haile selassie? Thats what one dread Name Ras Jahbo said, he told me not to take any glory away from haile selassie by mistaking a prophet to be Christ.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 12/16/2010 11:24:01 PM

Young Lion,

Emmanuel 7th is One with Selassie I, and He shows I and I to be One as well. There is no taking of glory away, its the same Glory to the One God Jah RasTafarI

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 12/23/2010 9:24:36 AM

Bless up

reasonings are interesting these times, I see...mmh. always Irie to hear about King Emanuelle!!!

with the 6am noon 6pm, in I opinion. King Emanuelle bring back the order (like I said months ago). InI give Ises at sunrise, break of day and sunset. from Iration. It just so happens that InI are preparing to reach Zion physically spiritually and mind so InI learn from Him and also observe the times. Its like saying why do ones observe sabbath on a saturday. It just so happens that it is the day set apart from Iration.

I hope I point is been overstood. I don't want to be misoverstood and get attacked like last time.. Im just a humble Queen willing to learn.

Love for all
selah!

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 12/23/2010 11:55:21 AM

greetings,
i'm feeling so much the spirit of Jah i was about 2 type Rastafari as my user name, anyways i overstand preparing to reach zion but for me when i just meditate on one chapter or even a verse it means alot to me. i was gonna say the world to me but i've learned not to love the world nor the things in it. And i give thanks if any of the I have been praying for me because its helping. I just met and am nearby an eritrean whos a muslim who got offended i brought good tidings about Christ. There is alot of wicked and they dont know anything so they get mad and call u satin! now we are all children of Jah and InI know the devil dont stop working, but if my time come to go like the prophets , so be it, i know i'll live forever for my soul has been in the depths of gehenet(hell) many a times. I just see myself as one of the humble meek people who will follow Selassie I wherever he go, i pray because believe u me i wouldnt no one to suffer the things i suffered, i even thought i had the mark of the beast cuz wen da police took me the babylonians strapped me with a thing and i looked at my hand and it was written 666! now i know Jah is with me for i feel H.I.M but the suffering i did in this life i would not want anyone to go through, death is better....let us all pray for guidance and protection from the King Of Kings Lord Of Lords...

''Ites through the fire, no care how hot it is, i no weak heart, burn batty field, ises think positive, wake up and live''- I wayne, Lava Ground

Guide and Protect InI oh Jah Jah
Alota Mercy!

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I