Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4174&start_row=11

Chapters in the bible before giving birth?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 12/20/2010 2:50:41 AM

And the nation to whom they shall be in bondage will I judge, said God: and after that shall they come forth, and serve me in this place.

And he gave him the covenant of circumcision: and so Abraham begat Isaac, and circumcised him the eighth day; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat the twelve patriarchs.

So Jah say, that all nations who observe His Commandments of Love and all who Keep the Sabbath shall come before HIM....but Israel, yuh fi know thyself

For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.

Jah is Perfect

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 12/20/2010 3:00:07 AM

Who is the King of the Jews ?

So it was in di time of father Moses, so it was inna di time of Christ, "And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.", so it was with King Selassie, so shall it be with InI children

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 12/20/2010 3:06:47 AM

For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.

now, inna di place of "circumcision" put in instead, "locks" or "ital" or "prayer" or "Sabbath" or "herbs" or whateva, the Truth stands

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 12/20/2010 3:18:30 AM

"That does not seem to have been custom in Eden. So if the word of Jah was in the beginning and circumcision was not"

if we were still in "Eden" the covenant wouldnt need fi mek, would it?

Messenger: Rastafari daughter Sent: 12/20/2010 9:39:18 AM

Brothers and Sisters.

Want to share with you, the birth of a Rastafari Prince. Brother Isak is here, beautiful.

Jah love for everyone

Bless and Love, Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 12/20/2010 9:44:13 AM

Congratulations Rastafari Daughter and Brother Isak!

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 12/20/2010 10:56:40 AM

Yes I, congratulations on the birth of the I's child.

Blessed love and guidence.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/20/2010 11:12:30 PM

Blessings and Strength to the new life the I brings forth.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/20/2010 11:38:16 PM

Yes I, I am aware of those scriptures, but I still think circumcision came from man and it was man that caused it to be part of the scriptures. If a person has the custom of circumcision, I don't think that it will be counted against them in any way. I just can't bring Iself to cut off a part of I body unless it is medically necessary. Haile Selassie I Created I and I to grow locks, hands, feet, and every other part that makes a Man or Woman, and all of our parts have a purpose, just like every part of the Earth has a purpose. And I know that Haile Selassie I will accept people based on the way they Live and the Irits they Trod with, and nothing else will hinder that.

The scriptures also say

----------------
Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?
And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?
For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
----------------

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 12/21/2010 4:56:02 PM

what is a covenant to InI is a custom to some, that is none of i concern. Neither is it none of i concern what the nations of the earth choose to do,I concern is Black Israel, right. Christ say HIM nuh come fi change but to fullfill. If any one can show I where Christ in that time, or Christ King Selassie I in this iwa show InI dat the covenant of circumcision is "of man" and should be abandoned, then i might consider it.....other wise, Iman jus say, this apple dont fall far from the tree.
Note. All dem passages in the New Testament were being written NOT cos Israel was considering abandoning this covenant, they were written becahs of di ,question should ini teach the glory of Christ to the nations who didnt have the covenant, will Christ accept those not circumcised ? And of course InI know the answer to that and in that time, they knew too , that is not for ini to even try to convince or force pon other nations.....but ini still did say, verily it will profit you.

"For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God."
Yes yes, mi also memba another idren who tell i that yuh "dont haffe dread to be Rasta".....and its true......but it dont mean anything to I, i didnt listen on that point, and im not going to listen to this point, for i know it is not circumcision or i locks or anything else that mek i Rastafari, but these are the marks of a Rastaman and Israel, and ini will uphold it proud, for ini are "Jews" inwardly and outwardly, i nuh need fi choose one

Bless

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I