Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4162&start_row=1

Whos the brother?

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 12/3/2010 10:18:15 AM

Greetings, here is words of H.I.M on Victory day...

Take care not to spoil the good name of Ethiopia by acts which are worthy of the enemy. We shall see that our enemies are disarmed and sent the same way they came. As St. George who killed the dragon is the Patron Saint of our army as well as of our allies, let us unite with our allies in everlasting friendship and amity in order to be able to stand against the godless and cruel dragon which has newly risen and which is oppressing mankind. I charge you to consider them as a brother and a friend and to show them kindness and consideration.

He talking about treating the allies as brothers, or treat the dragon as a brother, i'm confused a bit

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 12/3/2010 10:23:19 AM

St George, who slays the "dragon", is a patron saint of both Ethiopia and Great Britain.

Selassie I is telling the Ethiopians to treat the defeated Italians as a "brother" and not engage of acts of wickedness against them in revenge for all the wickedness the Italians did.

Selassie I is showing the example of Christ.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 12/3/2010 10:25:08 AM

Here is a wikipedia article on St George:

------------------
Saint George (ca. 275/281 – 23 April 303) was, according to tradition, a Roman soldier and a priest in the Guard of Diocletian, who is venerated as a Christian martyr. In hagiography Saint George is one of the most venerated saints in the Catholic (Western and Eastern Rites), Anglican, Eastern Orthodox, and the Oriental Orthodox churches. He is immortalized in the tale of Saint George and the Dragon and is one of the Fourteen Holy Helpers. His memorial is celebrated on 23 April, and he is regarded as one of the most prominent military saints.

Many Patronages of Saint George exist around the world, including: Aragon, Catalonia, England, Ethiopia, Georgia, Greece, Iraq, Lithuania, Palestine, Portugal, Serbia and Russia, as well as the cities of Genoa, Amersfoort, Beirut, Fakiha, Bteghrine, Cáceres, Ferrara, Freiburg, Ljubljana, Pomorie, Preston, Qormi, Rio de Janeiro, Lod, Barcelona, Moscow, Tamworth and the Maltese island of Gozo, as well as a wide range of professions, organizations and disease sufferers.
------------------

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/8/2010 11:11:23 PM

What kind of duppy do you have within you Young Lion? How could you imagine such filthiness.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 12/10/2010 2:26:51 PM

greetings,

my mistake, for some reason i thought the people of Italy were apart of the dragon, or i should ask, who is the dragon? vatican? yes i deal with duppies that try to take over me, but rastafari comes through, just like today i was walking downtown and i felt something wrong, sometimes i get paranoid feelings, but rastafari was by my side in my vision saluting everyone just like he got down from the plane when he came back to Ethiopia after exile, and he advised me not to but any wine.

One Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/10/2010 3:25:23 PM

Young Lion,

I don't know if the I remembers this Reasoning of mine. It shows that RasTafarI is more powerful than any duppy. If I and I make sure to remember that, no duppy can do anything to I and I.

Duppy Conqueror

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 12/10/2010 4:30:26 PM

Young Lion,

I think the dragon refers to Hitler and Mussolini's empire.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 12/11/2010 11:06:20 AM

yes,

i appreciate the clarification eleazar, and yes ark i read what u posted on duppy conqueror twice, good thing u got thru.

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I