Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4154&start_row=1

Unity or Divison. I stand to be corrected!

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: brostephenable Sent: 11/25/2010 10:42:11 AM

Greetings,
I come to this site in humility seeking guidance and greater understanding from my brothers so that the WORD my continue to flow through I in these times.I try to follow the teachings of the Father, Son and Holy spirit through the straight gate and narrow way. He leadeth me in the paths on righteousness for his names sake as,by the grace of God, my name was written in the book of life from before the foundation of this world was set, but my soul is in peril of becoming one of the twice dead that our brother James warned us about 2000 years ago.My fight against satanic forces is a continuous battle,minute by minute of each and every day.I stand not alone but have had no fellowship with my brothers for 25 years save the word that the brethren gives through JAH music and scripture.
This site has been shown to me and i give thanks for the oppertunity to share with you my overstanding, or misunderstanding, which ever the case maybe.
There is so much to reason that I man is struggling with but when I meditate my concern is distilled into a struggle between 'One love and Inity'as spoken of by the Rastaman and 'Division' as taught by Jesus Christ.Both of these positions must be reconciled as there no contradictions in the holy spirit.
I invite the brethren to guide I on my walk with HIM and reason on where I stand on the following issues.

1)Everyone is born a child of satan through the original sin of Adam in Eden.
2)New birth must happen in order that we my have the chance of becoming the children of the most high Jah ( spiitual Israel )so that the crowning glory of his creation can be fulfilled according to his plan which was userped by satan.
3)New birth can only be achieved by the grace of God when he speaks the WORD directly to a brother or sister.( no amount of thological knowledge or church-going will give the oppertunity to be saved )
4)New birth is achieved by coming to repentace,handing over your old self for execution,surrendering ones freewill,recieving a change of nature, and the chance of eternal life, as won for all who are the elect by Jesus Christs execution on the Cross.( the second Adam )
5)Thus IandI come out of this world and dwell and rest in the spiritual world of Jah, keeping his laws and having our lives constrained by trodding the narrow way that our Lord leads his sheep.
6)All the churches and religions of this time are run by satan.

So getting to the point why should i strive for love and Inity with the children of satan. I want division from them. Is that wrong?
Why is it wrong to say that islam(to name but one false religion) is the product of a demon possessed warlord, worshiping some moongod. Church and religion is satans finest work since the garden of eden.
Iand I know all about Ratty in the Vatty and all the murderous catholics who freely admit to killing 63 million people. Why do I want Unity with the cesspit dwellers?
Did not Jesus teach division, did Jesus not call them pigs and dogs?Was not the WORD spoken to the scribes and pharasees(modern day church and religion) as their seven woes.
Inity amoung the brethren and sistren YES
Peace and love for the children of saten NO

This is not sitting in judgement as i am not administering punishment to anyone.When that day comes the first thing to happen is the division of the peoples between sheep and goats.(the children of Jah and those who are not)The goats are not even asked to account for their actions.They go straight to the lake of fire with their master!

Iman Give thanks and praise to the Almighty for the oppertunity of sharing my thoughts with you.

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 11/25/2010 11:24:52 AM

Firstly, welcome to the site. I look forward to reasoning with the I.

And that is an interesting Reasoning the I has brought forward and Iman agree with some parts. I and I do seek to seperate I and Iselves from those who do not walk in righteousness but at this time, I and I don't sight it as a complete phisyical seperation. The time for that has not come yet. To some degree it has for some Idren, like the Bobo Shanti at Bull Bay or the Rastafari Idren who live in the bush, but for many, living in babylon is still a reality and physical seperation from it is not possible at this time.
However, for all of I and I Rastafari people, I and I must seperate in I and I ways. I and I keeping the Rastafari livity is I and I separation from babylonian ways in more ways than one. I and I Nazarine vow for example is not only a spiritual seperation from the ways of wickedness, but also seperates I and I from babylonian society to an extent through I and I appearance and livity.

I and I have been thinking recently also that there is a purpose in I and I still living in babylon amoung those who do not walk in rightiousness. When questioned by the Pharasees about why He was eating with sinners and tax collectors, Christ said to them in Luke:5:32:
"I have not come to call the righteous, but the sinners to repentance."
I and I will be righteous still and though many see I and I righteousness and spite I and I for it, there are many living in babylon alongside I and I who will see I and I righteousness and see I and I for what I and I are. And through that they might find their repentance and join with I and I in Inity.

As for whether I and I should chant Inity between all man, I and I think that is I and I duty. However, what Iman mean by Inity is for all to leave behind sin and come Inite with I and I in righteousness, so Iman don't see that as calling for sinners to Inite with I and I. They may be sinners, but to Inite with I and I they must leave that sin behind. Hopefully that is in words the I can overstand.

As for the I's thoughts about the churches and religion in this time, I and I can see where the I is coming from there but Iman must take issue with the I's talk about Islam. While it is true that I and I do not see Islam as true in all ways, His Majesty teaches I and I tolerance for the creeds of others. He said:
"No one should question the faith of others, for no human being can judge the ways of God."
And aside from this, His Majesty shows tolerance and respect for all creeds in His livity, and I and I seek to emulate this. That is why the I's talk about Islam does not sit well with I. It sounds too much like hatred to I, even if that is not what the I intended.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 11/25/2010 2:22:36 PM

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI !

FIRST AND FOREMOST I DO GIVE THANKS FOR THE TRUE AND EVERLIVING LIFE, THE BLACK CHRIST SALVATION, MINISTERED, SPONSORED, PREPARED AND BROUGHT FORTH BY THE LORD HAILE SELASSIE I'S SERVANT; KING EMMANUEL THE 7TH ADONIE-I GOD JAH RASTAFARI...

I ALSO GIVE THANKS FOR THE MAN WITHOUT WHOM THERE IS NO VISION.. JOHN MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY! GREATER ELIJAH RETURNED!

[ST.JOHN CHAPTER 5 VERSE 35] "He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light."

LIKE JOHN MARCUS I, I AND I TOO ARE A SHINING LIGHT... A SHINING LIGHT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS IN THIS DARK WORLD OF SIN... PEACE PERFECT PEACE THE VOICE OF NEGUS WHISPERS DEEP WITHIN

SINCE I AM A MAN OF PEACE AND LOVE, IMAN DO NOT JUDGE ANOTHER MAN/WOMAN... I LEAVE ALL JUDGEMENT TO HIS MAJESTY, THE MOST HIGH! SELASSIE I ! JAH RASTAFARI !

[PROVERBS CHAPTER 4 VERSE 18-19] "..the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.
The way of the wicked is as darkness: they know not at what they stumble."

IMAN JUST COME WITH TRUTH AND RIGHT, LOVE AND LIGHT, WHO HAVE EYES TO SEE THAT LIGHT AND EARS TO HEAR THAT RIGHT WILL DO SO...THE REST WILL JUST GO ON IN THIER DARKNESS AND BRING JUDGEMENT UPON THIER OWN SELF, SO THEREFORE INI DO NOT HAVE TO JUDGE NO-1.

ABOUT THE I QUESTIONS, HON. BRO. STEPHAN, I WILL TRY TO ANSWER THEM TO THE BEST OF I ABILITY:

1) I AM NO CHILD OF THE (D)EVIL... I AM A RASTAMAN FROM THE FOUNDATION OF CREATION, RAS FROM BIRTH, THE CON-CEPT OF "ORIGINAL SIN" IS SOMETHING HIGHLIGHTED AND CREATED BY THE CATHOLIC CHURCH, WHICH IS THE CHURCH OF (D)EVILS SAME WAY.

2-3-4) TRUE, I AND I HAVE TO BE BORN AGAIN, BORN IN THE SPIRIT (IRIT) OF THE MOST HIGH, AND BAPTISED WITH FIRE, THE EVERLIVING FIRE...MOST HIGH SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI !!
TO PURGE AND CLEANSE ALL FAULTS AND WRONG DOINGS AND SAYINGS, PURIFY THE HEART, MIND AND SOUL! SO THE IRIT OF THE MOST HIGH CAN DWELL WITHIN I AND I FLESHY TEMPLE!
GIVE THINE HEART TO EMMANUEL AND HE WILL GIVE THEE HIS FATHER HAILE SELASSIE I´S EVERLIVING KINGDOM, MY LORD!

5) THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THY GOD HAILE SELASSIE I WITH ALL THY HEART, ALL THY MIGHT, ALL THY MIND AND ALL THY POWER... IF YOU LOVE ME, KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS, SAYETH THE MOST HIGH ETERNAL FATHER JAHOVIAH GOD JAH RASTAFARI! EMMANUEL IS LOVE, LET US ALL LOVE!

6) DOES I AND I NEED BABYLONS CHURCHES AND RELIGIONS? NO! RASTAFARI SET I AND I FREE....SO JUST LIVE GOOD AND RIGHTEOUS IN YOUR SELF, TO SEE GOD IN THY SELF! KEEP TRODDIN THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW LIKE THE I SAID...A ONE WAY TRU THE PEARLY GATES..REMEMBER YOU CANNOT WRONG AND GET RIGHT.. LOVE IS THE GOLDEN KEY THAT OPEN UP ZION DOOR, SO JUST SHOW LOVE AND LOVE EVERYONE AND ALL WILL BE BLEST!

BUT STILL, NEVER KEEP THE COMPANY OF ONES THAT BRING DOWN YOUR IRITS.. DO NOT SEAT WITH THE SCORNFUL OR WALK WITH THE SINNERS, WHO IS RIGHTEOUS LET HIM BE RIGHTEOUS STILL..WHO IS HOLY LET HIM BE HOLY STILL, SAME THING WITH THE WICKED AND THE UNHOLY, IF THEY DO NOT WANT TO COME THE RIGHT, TO COME TO LIFE, JUST LEAVE THEM BEHIND AND DO NOT WASTE TIME NOR ENERGY ON THEM ANYMORE...I AND I GOT WORKS TO DO AND HAS NO TIME TO WASTE ON THE STUBBORN AND HARD-HEARTED. COME LET US MAKE REPATRIATION A REALITY!!!

EMMANUEL IS LOVE, LET US ALL LOVE, I CLOSE WITH THESE 7 WORDS OF LOVE AND 3 PSALMS!

PSALM 15 OF THE MIGHTY PSALMS OF KING DAVID
"LORD GOD HAILE SELASSIE I , WHO SHALL ABIDE IN THY TABERNACLE? WHO SHALL DWELL IN THY HOLY HILL?
(BOBO HILL)
INI that walketh uprightly, and worketh Righteousness, and speaketh the Truth in INI hearts.
INI that backbiteth not with our tongue, nor doeth evil to INI neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against INI neighbour.
In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but INI honoureth them that fear the LORD GOD JAH RASTAFARI. INI that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not. INI putteth not out our money to usury, nor take reward against the innocent. INI that doeth these things shall never be moved."

PSALM 43 OF THE MIGHTY PSALMS OF KING DAVID
Judge me, O JAH, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation: O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man.
For thou art the God of my strength: why dost thou cast me off? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?
O SEND OUT THY LIGHT AND THY TRUTH, LET THEM LEAD INI, LET THEM BRING INI UNTO THE HOLY HILL, AND TO THY TABERNACLES!
Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God.
Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God."

MY GOD IS REAL...KING EMMANUEL THE 7TH ADONIE-I JAH RASTAFARI

PSALM 99 OF THE MIGHTY PSALMS OF KING DAVID!

"HAILE SELASSIE I REIGNETH! Let the people tremble: he sitteth between the cherubims; let the earth be moved.

HAILE SELASSIE I is great in Zion; and he is high above all the people.

Let them praise thy great and terrible name, JAH RASTAFARI, for it is holy.
The KING's strength also loveth judgment; thou dost establish equity, thou executest judgment and righteousness in Jacob.

Exalt ye HAILE SELASSIE I our God, and worship at his footstool; for he is holy. Moses and Aaron among his priests, and Samuel among them that call upon his name; they called upon JAH, and he answered them.

JAH spake unto them in the cloudy pillar: they kept his testimonies, and the ordinance that JAH gave them.
Thou answeredst them, O LORD our God: thou wast a God that forgavest them, though thou tookest vengeance of their inventions.

Exalt HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI our God, and worship at his holy hill; for JAH RASTAFARI our God is holy."

MOST HOLY TRIPLE CROWN GOD JAH RASTAFARI !!!
JOHN MARCUS I, HOLY EMMANUEL I, KING HAILE SELASSIE I, JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 11/25/2010 2:32:05 PM

Take time to be holy,
the world rushes on,

spend much time in secret with Negus alone,
by looking to Negus like HIM thou shall be,

thy friends in thy conduct his likeness shall see...

What a mighty God we serve...King Emmanuel the 7th Adonie-I God JAH Ras Tafari Highest of High Haile Selassie I !

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 11/25/2010 3:03:15 PM

Yes I that is another point that Iman overlooked. This idea of 'original sin' does not sit well with Iman either. Black Christ Salvation was right to pick it up as something the Catholic church has made part of Christian doctrine that has no place in I and I Rastafari livity in I opinion.

Fire burn the man who tells I and I that a new born child is a sinner. That child is innocence in its purest form.

Give thanks for the Word, Sound and Power Black Christ Salvation.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 11/25/2010 4:40:47 PM

brostephenable
the i must know there is no con-tradiction here

Division and Seperation, Yes, a holy people muct be unto themselves.

But as the Honorable Black Christ Salvation has spoken, Love is the Golden Key that open Hola Zion Door. InI must always be mindful of dat, InI abide by Jah Law, and the very heart of Jah Law is wha ? Love mi bredda, Love.
Emperor Selassie I taught InI, do unto others as yuh would have them do unto you, seen, The Hola Father never say do unto a select few as yuh would have them do unto yuh, HIM say do it unto ALL, sight.

The I remember the good story of the good Samaritan ?
For some reason when people iditate pon this story, they seem to only remember the part about the Samaritan himself, dem nuh really pay much mind to the two men who pass the wounded man before the Samaritan.
What were the two men ? One was a priest, one was a Levite.
Christ said this with a purpose. These were men of the Law, they were men who would rather assume that the man was already dead than to go near him and check and risk the pollution of going near a dead body.
For these two men it became a con-tradiction for they sacrificed LOVE for the sake of the Law, not real-eyes-ing that Love is the Heart of the Law.
This is I humble iditation. Bless

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 11/26/2010 11:14:23 AM

brostephenable,

The I said :

-------------------
"So getting to the point why should i strive for love and Inity with the children of satan. I want division from them. Is that wrong?
Why is it wrong to say that islam(to name but one false religion) is the product of a demon possessed warlord, worshiping some moongod. Church and religion is satans finest work since the garden of eden"
-------------------

Islam is not the product of a demon possessed warlord. There are Righteous and unrighteous Muslims just like there are Righteous and unrighteous people of every other religion.

Haile Selassie I taught Tolerance and Respect to all People, regardless of religion, race, or anything else, Selassie I taught Iniversal Love.

Here is a Reasoning about Islam:

What did Haile Selassie I say about Islam?

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 11/26/2010 12:06:15 PM

Why is it wrong to say that islam(to name but one false religion) is the product of a demon possessed warlord, worshiping some moongod. "

Although mi nah really agree wid that, i am still unable to jus dismiss what the idren a say

Eleazar, bredrin, i dont think Selassie I Word Sound on tolerance has anything to do with this
Yes, there are Righteous and unrighteous in every walk of life, but thats not di question here, this is just about what is True and what is False.
The I know very well, InI burn Fyah pon catholisism without no apology....but that doesnt mean there are no good and righteous catholics out there, but the Truth is the Truth
Yes Selassie I taught InI tolerance, Love and Raspect for all but let us not forget all the things that happened with Lij Iyasu, Let us not forget the history of Ithiopia, a land that has defended Christ livity against Islam for centuries, Let us not forget Emperor Selassie I is the Defender of the Faith

So, as mi say, i am not ready to just dismiss what the bredda said.
Is the I ready to dismiss it ?
"When He sacrificed himself at Golgotha for the atonement of our sin, He prayed with His last breath for the forgiveness of those who had tortured Him saying, 'Father, forgive them for they know not what they do'
So what do yuh say when a religion comes and says, no, He never sacrificed Himself ?

If what Islam say is not according to what Jah say, then what they say is according to whom ?
I would like fi know

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 11/26/2010 12:21:13 PM

The i recall the video mi post the other day, from the Muhammed movie ?
In the end of the reasoning between the King of Ethiopia and the muslim asylum seekers, the King draws a line on the ground with his staff and says, our differences are no wider than this line

but when mi think about it, that line on the ground might as well have been as wide as the atlantic ocean
Cah from one say Christ is not of the flesh, that is a gap we cant bridge

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 11/26/2010 12:43:50 PM

Perhaps the I is right in that respect Fikre Jahnoi but Iman would still Reason that it is unwise and not keeping with I and I livity to say such things like "Islam is the product of a demon possessed warlord, worshiping some moongod". I and I might burn fire on many parts of many of the worlds religions (Islam included) but if I and I start using such language to describe them then I and I will do nothing but to create more animosity than there already is.

The worlds religions already have a melee of name calling and even violence going on between themselves and I and I have no place in such a brawl. I and I seperate I and Iselves from that kind of foolishness when I and I seperated I and Iselves unto Rastafari.

It would be less of an issue I think if the I brostephenable had taken a certain aspect of the Muslim doctine and criticised it in the same way Black Christ Salvation did with the Catholic idea of original sin, but the way it was said in that Reasoning came across to I as more akin to the mudslinging and name calling I and I see going on between Islam and Christianity in this time. Perhaps Iman am over reacting but it doesn't seem like something I and I Rastafari people should engage in. Better I and I continue to chant love and not concern I and Iselves with that foolishness.

Blessed love.

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I