Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4150&start_row=1

Rastafari Cross

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 11/19/2010 10:49:56 AM

greetings,

where can i find the Rastafari cross peter Tosh used to wear, stephen and damian marley wear? It has a picture of negus Selassie and Empress menen, and a crown on top. I cant find it anywhere on the internet! Must i go back to Ethiopia to get it?

igzabhier yistilign

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 11/20/2010 11:48:46 AM

Not sure about any with pictures of His Majesty but if the I is looking for an Ethiopian Orthadox cross then the I could try this ebay shop:

The Crucial Culture shop

Blessed love.

Messenger: baliyasa rasta Sent: 11/20/2010 7:59:51 PM

is it a medal that selassie i recieved?,...i believe having to do w korea sumhow,....sight it up,...bless

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 11/22/2010 9:00:23 AM

greetings,

you can see it on here in the begining of the video...

Messenger: Nazarite I Sent: 11/22/2010 10:07:37 AM

Can't say I've ever seen it before. It might have been custom made. Either way it looks expensive.

Blessed love.

Messenger: CrucialCulture Sent: 11/29/2010 9:08:42 AM

Greetings,
King the Item you a search for is a medal that was issued by Haile Selassie to soldiers after they returned from the Korean War. It is know as simply the Haile Selassie Korean War Medal. I have seen them in my travels and there is a potential that I may be able to get one in our shop for di however I am going to have to research a bit. As another bredrin here stated this medal is one of the harder to find medals issued by HIM and it can be a bit expensive. I have seen the price for a low as 150 dollars to as much as 400. The gold medal Damien is wearing is also not an original as it was not made in gold. The original medal is silver and the area in the middle with HIM is on a blue background. I would imagine that the version of this medal that you are seeing Damien wear is a custom made piece of jewelry replicating the Selassie Korean Medal. Essentially what I am saying is that I may be able to get this medal in its original form, however if you want a gold one the best bet would be to find a goldsmith and custom order a replica.
Jah bless and keep you every time. Please make sure to view all of our other great items at The Crucial Culture Shop.
Iseph

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 11/30/2010 4:43:41 PM

greetings,

Yes I, i would love to buy one of those necklaces! I personally am wearing an ethiopian cross someone gave me made of wood. Where can i buy it? Could u post the website? I would gladly send u a money order for since i've had problems sending cash by mail, its not smart anyways. So please give me the link that shows me the necklace and make sure it has the mailing adress and i will send a money order. How long will it take to get here, i stay in America!

God is Love

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 12/2/2010 11:03:24 AM

Greetings,

I took a look at the crucial culture shop, nice stuff. It would be beneficial to InI if you had the korean war medal of selassie cross on the website. I'm sure the I would benefit from people buying it, and also the I being able to have it. I saw the cross in a vision and i keep seeing things about the cross. I like the uniqueness of the cross.

And also could you tell me the history of this medal, was it Ethiopians who fought in the korean war, or everyone who fought in it?

Igzabhier yistilign

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 12/2/2010 11:07:09 AM

Question...what do these words on this cross in amharic mean?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Haile-Selassie-Ethiopian-Star-Victory-Medal-1941-/120611666068?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c1503f894

Messenger: CrucialCulture Sent: 12/3/2010 12:48:36 PM

Greetings Young lion,
To answer your first question, As I said that particular medal is hard to find. I have seen a few in my travels but it is not something that can just be picked up easily. I will keep my eye open and try to get one of those in the shop for you seen. Just give me a bit of time to research.
The History behind this medal is simple. This medal was issued to Ethiopians by Haile Selassie. The medal was issued to those Ethiopian soldiers who fought in the Korean War. As far as your question about the Star of victory medal. The Ahmaric writing on the front has to saying. The first is "Star of Victory 1933," and "Unforgettable achievement." This medal was issued upon the defeat of the Italian forces and the restoration of the Solomonic throne in 1941.
Blessed Love
Iseph

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I