Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4149&start_row=1

Of Thine own Free Will, Do Good

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 11/18/2010 2:20:09 PM

Apart from the slaves who were set free by the proclamation and ordinance which We promulgated as regards the liberation of slaves, We were doing everything possible to set free the slaves by seeking several other opportunities.
Thus the governor of the Beni Shangul, Sheikh Hojele, told Us that in his country many slaves had gone free by virtue of the proclamation and ordinance; whereupon We said to him: 'You cannot expect to be praised for those who are set free on the basis of the proclamation and ordinance, but if you release them of your own free will, that will bring you credit.'

H.I.M Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/21/2010 9:51:55 PM

Yes I, Truth and Judgement.

Haile Selassie I always speaks the Right.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 11/24/2010 8:12:17 PM

The other day as mi walk home mi pass by a shop and mi needed fi get some things but mi neva have any money with i...dat would mean mi woulda have fi go home, get money and go out again , and i jus didnt feel like it, so, mi go inna di shop and mi talk to the keeper and told him the situation, if he could help out, mi give him the money next time mi pass by there, and him seh cool and let i have the things...wasnt much at all still so it wasnt that big a deal

so few days later, mi pass by there and again mi needed some things so mi went in. Mi go in and took mi things to the register, mi greet di man, and as mi a tek out mi money and count it out, mi realize seh, the man had no recollection of the money i owed him, at all.
Yuh know dats the time satan come inna mi ear, and him start say, he doesnt remember it, yuh dont need to give him any money
hmm, and i say, get behind I satan, Jah say of thine own free will, mi do the good and right because i want to, not because i have to.
And satan still say, man, just tek the money, this man is not hurting for that little money, you are poor, atleast he has a big shop, whats a few pennies
Again mi seh Get behind I satan ,for Ill-gotten treasures have no lasting value but righteousness delivereth from death. Jah does not let the righteous go hungry,but he thwarts the craving of the wicked.

And with that, i payed for mi things and took out the additional money mi owed him.....lol, as soon as mi stretch forth mi hands with it, mi see the realization come upon di man face and he jus get this big smile
that was enough for i.....mi walked out a little poorer than i had been going in lol.....but i went out more strengthened than i had been going in

And as mi walked home, all i could do was give thanks to I Father, because when i iditated on and posted this Word Sound from the Emperor, i neva knew that Jah was already arming i for the little battle ahead

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I