Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4133&start_row=1

THE END OF THE WORLD

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: blackmaria3 Sent: 11/12/2010 5:39:41 AM

BLESSED LOVE HOLY EMMANUEL I KING SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFAR I, GREETINGS TO ALL BLACK PEOPLE IN THE DIASPORA AND AT HOME, I WANT TO HEAR A REASONING FROM YOURS ABOUT THE END OF THESE TIMES
BLESSED MY LORD AND EMPRESS AND KINGS AND GODDESS OF ZION

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 11/12/2010 8:10:22 AM

BLESSED LUV HONOURABLE EMPRESS!

I JUST HOPE THE I IS NOT TALKING ABOUT THAT 21ST DEC. 2012 HYPE/CRAZE THAT HAS STRUCK THE WORLD... FOR INI KNOW THAT JAH WORLD HAS NO END, IF IT IS THE 2012 PHENOMENON THE I IS THINKING ABOUT, THEN I-MAN WOULD LIKE TO ASK IF THE HONOURABLE EMPRESS HAS SEEN HON. PRIEST KAILASH LEONCES YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF HON. PRIEST ISAACS REASONING ON SAID SUBJECT.

JOHN MARCUS I HOLY EMMANUEL I KING SELASSIE I QUEEN OMEGA MAMA MENEN INI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 11/12/2010 11:00:16 PM

The Prophet Mitar Tarabic describes travel to other planets, which would likely be far off into the future past 2012.

---------------------------
Man will travel to other worlds to find lifeless deserts there, and still, God forgive him, he will think that he knows better than God himself. There, except the eternal peace of God, he will see nothing, but he will sense with his heart and soul all of God's beauty and power. People will drive in rigs upon the moon and stars. They will look for life, but life similar to ours they will not find. It will be there, but they will not be able to understand it and see that it is life.
------------------------------

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 11/13/2010 6:45:55 AM

HONOURABLE PRIEST ISAAC LECTURE ON 2012

"Get wisdom, get understanding...Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding."

"Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding."

"The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens."

"Get Wisdom, get Knowledge, and above all get Understanding;
For I am Wisdom, I am Understanding, and I am Knowledge."

SAID THE LORD OUR GOD ABABA JANHOY HAILE SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

"...And Haile Selassie I have filled him with the spirit of JAH, in Wisdom, and in Understanding, and in Knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship,"

IF YOU KNOW YOUR BIBLE,
AND YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR HISTORY

IF YOU KNOW YOUR BIBLE,
AND YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR ASTRONOMY,

IF YOU KNOW YOUR BIBLE,
AND YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY, EVEN PSYCHOLOGY

THE KNOWLEDGE OF YOUR BIBLE WILL BECOME A MYSTERY

YOU CANT TELL ME YOU ARE READING THE BIBLE AS IF IT IS A COLOURING BOOK YOU ARE LOOKING INTO,

YOU HAVE TO BE READY OUT HERE, DONT PLAY AROUND NOW, WE HAVE TO BE SERIOUS, THAT IS A SLAVERY MENTALITY, AS IN "JUST THE BIBLE, AND BEGINNING TO END, AND I DONT NEED NUTTIN ELSE"

PEOPLE WILL PERISH FOR A LACK OF KNOWLEDGE !

My son and daughter of Zion, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee;

So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding;

Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;

If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;

Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of JaH Ras Tafari Haile Selassie 1st

For the LORD God JaH Ras Tafari giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.

He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints.

Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path.

When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul;

Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:

To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things;

Who leave the paths of uprightness, to walk in the ways of darkness;

Who rejoice to do evil, and delight in the frowardness of the wicked;
Whose ways are crooked, and they froward in their paths:

To deliver thee from the strange woman, even from the stranger which flattereth with her words;

Which forsaketh the guide of her youth, and forgetteth the covenant of her God.

For her house inclineth unto death, and her paths unto the dead.

None that go unto her return again, neither take they hold of the paths of life.

That thou mayest walk in the way of good men, and keep the paths of the righteous.

For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the Perfect (be ye Perfect as our Father in Zion) shall remain in it.

But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it.

SALVATION-GOD-JAH-RASTAFARI
SELAH
KING SELASSIE I
JAH
RASTAFARI

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 11/14/2010 4:08:38 PM

An esoteric approach

Selam

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 11/16/2010 10:55:23 PM

------------
IF YOU KNOW YOUR BIBLE,
AND YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR HISTORY

IF YOU KNOW YOUR BIBLE,
AND YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR ASTRONOMY,

IF YOU KNOW YOUR BIBLE,
AND YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY, EVEN PSYCHOLOGY

THE KNOWLEDGE OF YOUR BIBLE WILL BECOME A MYSTERY
------------

Yes I,

I and I should Read the Bible with Overstanding, with the Right lenses One can see clearly.

Messenger: blackmaria3 Sent: 12/5/2010 10:44:33 AM

BLESSING KING I WANT TO FILL THIS KNOWLEDGE, BUT HE READ SOME REASONS Q TALK OF THE THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS, I wonder what this means

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 3/14/2014 7:43:17 AM

BLESSED LOVE MOST RIGHT HONOURABLE EMPRESS, QUEEN OMEGA I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/14/2014 6:19:03 PM

There is no end. Ankh philosophy.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/14/2014 6:19:03 PM

The Ancient Kemetic science and Mayan science pointed to a continuous cycle of tens of thousands of years according to advanced astrology in which this time (2012 onwards) would be the ending of the golden age, the last being with the great kingdoms of Kush, with the progression into the darker ages; in other words the ancient of incient ancestors were saying from this year onward Babylon Kingdom has reached it's heights. Only one way down......

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I