Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=413&start_row=11

Reasons To Lock Up

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 9/12/2004 11:35:30 AM

SisMenen, why do th'I say "man created God" ? I'd say it's the opposite of this. or do th'I mean that without writing down God word people wouldn't know or remember the alliance, or God himself ? so in this case man created God. do you mean it this way ? or do you mean the concept of "no human, no God. no God, no human" ?

Sela
Hail H.I.M.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/12/2004 11:41:14 AM

Menen,

The I said that without Man, their would be no concept of God. I think this would be better said as, without Man's thought of God, their would be no concept of God in the minds of Man.

The reason I say it this way is because God is, whether we think of God or not, and God is, whether we exist or not. Heaven and Earth can pass away, but Jah will always be.

Menen, the I said,
-----------------
1Mind, Sellassie I is the Most I within ;) Rasta don't deal with idoltry... but InI do deal with grounded and firm overstanding of what it is to know JAH as a living man.
-----------------

I also noticed that he doesn't see RasTafarI for who Jah truly is, but he feels the vibes to walk towards I and I direction, so he must walk. And if he is RasTafarI, he will see Selassie I in due time. It may take a little time for him to sight it, but it is better that he truly sees it and keeps it with him forIver, then just accept it now, and reject it when he realizes that he can't see it.

I have seen too many people come say they are RasTafarI and then move away from it, and these people were never RasTafarI. Many of the people that do so, are people that just accept things without seeing it. So they accept RasTafarI without seeing RasTafarI. Then in a little time, they go and accept something new without seeing it. And then they reject RasTafarI without seeing RasTafarI.

So I would rather see a person that doesn't accept RasTafarI until they see who He truly is, because these ones are true to themself, and are not just going wherever the wind takes them. I and I need to trod with patience, because even though RasTafarI is so clear in I and I eyes, others still can't see. And there was a time when most of us also didn't see.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/17/2004 11:02:59 PM

Give thanks for the Word and the Sound and Power! Haile Selassie I is the Mighty King of kings. I man used to trod this way. I did not truly believe, but I claimed Rastafari due to my love of Haile Selassie and Marcus Garvey. Even when I didn't see them as prophet and King, I knew them to be mighty men of King David. But I man have come to recieve the fullness of His Majesty, King Selassie I. I man feel ultimetly blessed. I man would like to reason with the I.

If this man woould like you can link me up at jahjahguidei@yahoo.com.

Most Blessed Heart of Love
His Most Distingushed Majesty
Feild Marshall General Haile I Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 9/21/2004 1:48:29 AM

Blessed love RastafarI family..

My apologies for not replying sooner. Now let I correct Iself... as I read what I had written "Man created God" no.. not created, but yes, without man there would be no concept of God. Mankind has the power of intellect, with this mind have humans come to the concept of a creator. The point of this statement is that when one really looks into who JAH is and really starts looking into self rather than the clouds... one comes to a profound revelation of self-knowledge. (I see this as an eternal journey.) And through much "soul-searching" or seeking to know oneself, and with the humility in surrendering to the amazement of creation, one comes to know JAH. When these dots are connected, and that one can look within and see creation, and get to know that Almight power dwells in them, it is then that one may realeyeze what scripture speaks of is true. This does not necessarily have to be in some kind of pattern or timeline manner, it is a becoming and each I has their journey... but to come to sight the fullness of JAH in Haile Sellassie I is truly a blessing... which takes faith. It is then that one no longer has to look for an example to live by, His Majesty is that perfect example, righteous and Royal.

Many are lead by blind faith, as we see today all around us, the way the KJV bible is written makes translation easily mislead. Some spend most their time praising the death of Jesus, not following the way of life Yahushua set as living example of God... showing the people how to live right. Now Sellassie I has come, to loose the seals and sit upon the throne. H.I.M. put many questions to rest, things Yahushuah of the bible did not answer for InI in this time... Sellassie I answered and then some.

Ark I, what the I says is very true, (although I am young on this trod and have much to learn) already I have seen many ones move off... they were never truly RasTafarI, they had accepted blindly. What a joy to come to the knowing of Haile Sellassie I and Empress Menen as Father and Mother, nothing greater.
Ever thankful for the upfull reasonings...
RAS TAFARI
Blessed Love

Messenger: the rock Sent: 9/21/2004 7:47:02 AM

truth

Messenger: rac_maxim Sent: 9/22/2004 12:35:50 PM

I wanted to lock up because dreadlocks look cool

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 9/23/2004 10:31:57 AM

Educate yourself. Dreadlocks is not some thing that anybody just walk around with on their head. It is a covenent of Rastafari, do not be a wolf in sheeps clothing.

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I