Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=410&start_row=1

Race mixing

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 8/26/2004 12:43:36 PM

i am posting this for those childern of JAH that have mixed race in them.Don't stop praising the most high GOD.don't let them say god don't want you in ZION(on earth or in the mind).Queen Sheba and king Soloman was the frist mix tribe or people(or race).as for what they try say about Marcuse Gravy,what did he realy say,word for word.Not to down Play Marcuse Gravy,but if race mixing is rong then you people are looking to the RONG god,cuz ras tafari come from sheba and soloman,(one african land and one isrealie).i say again stay still.for JAH would never let INI down.

onelove

Messenger: the rock Sent: 8/26/2004 1:17:29 PM

WRONG

Messenger: skankindaddy Sent: 8/28/2004 4:22:58 AM

Yes bro...race mixing is a beautiful thing...InI is italian and I-Queen come from Nigeria...we have a beautiful baby boy...then mixing is good for culture, it teach you about different ways of life...When LOVE is involved there's no bad that can come out...no RONG eheheh....
And after all we all bredrin and sustrin pon God's eyes...I'm sure e sees no race or nation....

Bless

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 8/28/2004 6:52:35 AM

Greetings I

Check out what the guys at rastafaispeaks think about that... just sick imo.
Them tell white guys to keep away from black women... I was last weekend at a Reggae Festival... Iman did not see only ONE white guy with a black woman... but uncountable BLACK DREADS... and NOT ONE of them with an African Queen... all ah them were there to get some white girls.
I personally do not see anything wrong about "RACE"-mixing.... but I can overstand that people from different backgrounds see that different. When WHITE MAN tried for hundreds of years to light up the black "race" through rape and so.
I come from a different background, you know... here the blacks are not ancestors of slaves... they come on their own wish direct from Africa... and in fact it is so, that I never see black girs + white guy... but very often white girl + black guy... especially black dreads. I have no problem with that... not I bizness... but you know... when one day JAH shows me I Eve... I won't say to HIM... no, I can't go to her, she is not of my RACE(in that case)...
I also think it is a big mistake to try to divide I n I Endtime House of Israel alongside racial lines... this makes I n I weak... and the Devil happy.

Selah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/28/2004 10:43:33 AM

For the people that don't want to mix their race with others, I respect and Iverstand their choice and have nothing to say against it. As long as they don't impose this on others.

People make their own decisions and it is not the place of others to say they can't do it. Everyone should do as they choose, as long as they are not hurting others.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 8/28/2004 11:08:26 AM

everyone got the right to do what they want.with in reason.how you going to talk about RAS TAFRI and speak as if you are the chosen people of JAH and speak blaspeme.the the son of sheba and Solooman was a mixed kid.Menilek of how Haile Selassie(and all rasta)claim to be a descent of,was mixed.it is truth that people need to hear,even if people got the right to do what the want.i know that there is some people that do not want to hear the truth.but that dose not change the the truth from being the truth.

onelove

Messenger: Ras John Sent: 8/30/2004 9:46:35 AM

The more kinds of cultures we have mixed in us, the more we are able to feel closer to more kinds of people, the more knowledgable we are about different cultures, and most importantly, the more mixed we are the less we care about heritage as something that divides, and we care more about heritage as something that brings people together.

My empress and I are both mixed race, and we don't share any of the same ancestry. She has darker skin then I do, but there has never been any time in our entire relationship or any time in any relationship I've had with any black or brown woman when I have thought of my actions as lightening up the black race. Honestly, to put it that way is completely rediculous. I love my empress. I love her culture. I love who she is and everything that makes her who she is. I think this is how it goes for all true lovers. People who love eachother aren't out to destroy the other. The fact that people think otherwise really makes I vexed.

People unifying and creating new life is a wonderful thing, and an 'interracial' relationship is no different than this. To tell you the truth, I think the world would be a much better place if people were more inclined to mix with eachother. If everyone had a lover from another culture, then we would all know so much more about eachother and truely learn to appreciate eachother based on who we all actually are, not physical characteristics which just divide us all up.

ONE LOVE INIVERSAL
Until the colour of a man's skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes there will always be war!
RASTAFARI
Ras John

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/30/2004 8:02:39 PM

Love conquers all.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 8/31/2004 9:39:51 AM

for sure,true love will stand and be seen.

onelove

Messenger: JahIseek Sent: 9/3/2004 1:30:12 PM

BLESS-ed LOVE to all I's...

wanted to say how GOOD AND PLEASANT it is to see ones and ones reasoning without JUMPING on others and FORCING opinions .. as in rastafari speaks board....

Yes ones are entitled to their opinions... What they chose for them is what they chose for them... It may be different for others...

Let JAH RAS TAFARI be the judge!

Looking forward to more bless reasonings in the future...

I give uttahmost THANKS to THE MOST HIGH JAH RAS TAFARI HAILE SELASSIE Ist ALL DAYS AND IN ALL WAYS!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I