Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4094&start_row=1

can't let go

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/20/2010 10:46:31 PM

Sometimes people who start trodding toward RasTafarI can't let go of the ways of the world. They don't accept that RasTafarI people are of a different sort.

Some of them that trod like this are not RasTafarI in the first place, so they are just passing by. But others are just stunting their growth and will one day Learn that many of the ways we lived before must be left behind when I and I Trod RasTafarI.

There are many examples of this, some serious and obvious and others not. One example that people often overlook is the way I and I socialize. I and I must make sure to spend time and Reason with others who Trod in Heights, whether with another who is RasTafarI, or somebody who may not be RasTafarI, but can Reason to certain levels or in Full Heights.

Even with people who don't usually Reason in Heights, RasTafarI people can at least on occasion bring them into some Heights. And it is important to do that, especially with people close to the I them. It connects the Irits and introduces a seed that could sprout in this generation or future ones.

Sometimes people spend too much of their socializing time drinking and conversing in ways that will bring no Heights. The less a person goes into the Heights, the less they Rise; and the more they go the opposite direction, the more they fall.

I and I need to Iverstand that I and I are in training, so I and I need to do the proper training activities; and while fruitless socializing is not always bad, when it becomes the bulk of the socializing, it tears a person away from RasTafarI Trod. And also, the less it becomes and the more the Heights become, the Higher I and I Rise, and the Faster I and I Rise.

It is like anything else, the more a person is in training, the farther and faster they excel. Take time to relax, but don't go off balance, and don't be afraid to rebuke yourself when the I is dragging your feet too much.

Like the song says, that I posted before from I Idren.

-----------------------------

Wasted days,yes
No more wasted days

Wasted days, yes
No more wasted days

Wasted days, yeh
No more wasted days

Wasted days, yes
No more wasted days

Don't you put off what you could do today,
for another day

Don't you waste your time, I say
Don't you waste your life away

Don't you procrastinate brother man,
Got to make haste to do the things you can

Wasted, yeh, I know
RasTafarI

Wasted days, yeh
No more wasted days

Wasted days, yeh yeh
No more wasted days

Wasted days, yes
No more wasted days

Wasted days, Lord
No more wasted days

Wasted days, yes
No, no, no, no

Make haste brother man
while the sun shines

And I say precious is Life
and such is time

Make use of the things that you know
you got in your mind

This is not no time to gaze
You'll be left behind I say

Don't you waste your days,
Don't you waste your life away

No, no
No more, yeh

No more Wasted days, yes
No more wasted days

Wasted days, yes
No more wasted days

Wasted days, brother man
No more wasted days

Wasted days, yeh
Don't you waste your Life away.

Precious is Life, yeh
in a each and every way

Precious is the words of the Righteous Man
So give a listening ear, I say

Precious is everyone
The young and the old, I say

Precious is my brother man,
And my sisters, I say

Wasted days
Wasted days
Wasted days

Wasted Days
-----------------------------

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/28/2010 3:59:27 PM

The reason I made this Reasoning is because I was thinking of some people I have known who appeared to have potential to Trod RasTafarI, but then I could see them spending their free time just partying with people that don't deal with RasTafarI. And over time, the potential I originally thought I saw just faded away until it seemed like there was no hope that they would ever Trod as RasTafarI.

Even those of I and I who came into this Trod with Seriousness, must remember to keep I and I selves in check and not be afraid to rebuke I and I selves when I and I are sliding. And also not afraid to kick our own ass and make I and I change away from foolishness and return to the Trod set for I and I.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 11/12/2010 10:33:09 PM

Yes I,

This is very True. I'm glad that I have been able Rebuke Iself before Serious Judgment came upon I.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I