Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4076&start_row=51

Homosexuality

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 69
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: raskiowa Sent: 3/24/2011 2:07:58 PM

Ark I, forgive i for not reading all of your posts and others posts on the subject. i was in a hurry last time and just wanted to write out some thoughts.

I have read the posts and again am humbled by your wisdom. which is in turn being humbled by Jah's wisdom, for you speak because of him. im not"kissing ass" or anything stupid like that. You are a very wise man indeed. The way you reason and explain your thoughts to those of us still ignorant of certain things is extremely helpful. not harmful, and thats why i wanna give you raspect.

I do not defend homosexuality. And i am not one. Yet i defend ones choice as a human being. if a man desires men than let it be, for he is not harming anyone. in fact, many of them are loving. they love each other. yet this will not get them to zion. and they will be cut off. they wont be pure enough to reach higher. and as you said i can see it as a disrepect to past generations as they will not be pushing foward new generations. So let them do what they wish, but they cant expect to be accepted into zion. yet im sure most know, and do not wish for that.

also i greatly enjoyed your thoughts on the feminine, masculine tendencies and traits, etc. i know many men who are quite feminite, yet are in no way homosexual. and i can see now how one of those men could be easily led astray into thoughts and actions of homosexuality.

I suppose my original thought wasnt so much as to them living by scripture or anything like that, just merely accepting them as a equal human. but also realizing they are not on the heights at which were on, even if they think they are. i suppose my thought was just letting them be, they are very peaceful and nice people. defending them as human with rights against those who wish to violently or nonviolently persecute them. but not defending the act itself or witrhin our own lives. beacuse in our own lives ini strive to be as clean as possible and adhere to his teachings.

inna hurry once again. please leave some thoughts for I. i give thanks to you Ark I, and others, for i am learning so much. and i give thanks to Jah for allowing I the life to gain this knowledge.

Love.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 3/24/2011 7:09:10 PM

----------------
I do not defend homosexuality. And i am not one. Yet i defend ones choice as a human being.
----------------

So you don't support homosexuality but you support the choice to be homosexual and sin against God.

Read what the Holy Scripture says:

-------------------------
25] Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
[26] For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
[27] And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
[28] And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
[29] Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
[30] Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
[31] Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
[32] Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
-------------------------

Messenger: raskiowa Sent: 3/25/2011 10:49:15 AM

No, what i meant was if someone wants to sin, then he'll sin. and he'll be the one facing the consequence, his own judgement. just like everything else and everyone else. im not debating whether its wrong or what its says in scripture. i realize what it says.

it was just merely a question of perspective. not entirely my perspective. but just a thought i had.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 3/27/2011 9:09:33 PM

I man a talk straight, an right now, mi haffi say i dont trust yuh, dats jus I, jus beca yuh come in here callin yurself Ras and saying how great this site is dont think yuh can jus say what yuh want. I burn flattering lips

I cannot turn on my tv without having to see homosexuality condoned,promoted or defended in one form or another, so mi find it hard to believe yuh have nothin better to reason about than to come defend dat corruption here.
Yuh are new to this site ? And of all di reasonings here, yuh pick this ? Excuse mi if i wonder about yuh.
And as far as mi concerned using "love" as an excuse for corruption is jus a next corruption inna itself. So check yurself and come better.

Yuh want to defend dat, go do it amongst those of this world, ini are jus in this world. Know the difference.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/29/2011 1:00:38 AM

People think the way of God is not equal.

Selassie I asked Israel, are not my ways equal? are not your ways unequal?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/21/2014 2:41:54 AM

Gay

A predetermined thing? Are people born this way free from choice?

I couldn't agree.

Re: the very first post, that truly is terrible

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/21/2014 2:44:20 AM

Death is the wage of sin

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 9/21/2014 12:27:43 PM

^Babylon always tries to confuse people.
In this case by inventing a comfortable lie for sodomites called the "gay gene".So even if they had potential to forsake their unnatural perversion it is now all gone and they are beyond hope because of the mindset that Babylon creates in them by saying they were born that way and have no choice.

Brimstone

Messenger: Sister Sent: 9/21/2014 3:30:27 PM

Not an uplifting line of reasoning but I agree on it not being a birth defect. It used to be classified as a mental illness until it became too popular to suppress. I would just say its another product of babylon, excess wealth, excess acceptability of one kind of people's behaviour and a result of their financial power. I am not pro bashing anyone but facts dont change even if laws do.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/21/2014 4:59:38 PM

Sister get Fierey now.

Hott it up.

Rasta don't bow to babylon standards of tolerance. Foolishness is foolishness, wickedness a wickedness. If you practice against Life then a so you a go feel it.

Judgement

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 69

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I