Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4076&start_row=61

Homosexuality

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 69
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/21/2014 7:58:10 PM

Idk but I personally notice 'feminine' atribute or 'homosexual' signs from very young youths (I'm talking before or early school) wha grew to be homosexuals one with two older brothers who are straight and d oldest wouldn't want him around him much cuz he say he was go b gay.

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 9/21/2014 8:13:15 PM

Just because a man is feminine for example has a caring nature etc. or a woman is masculine doesn't mean they are gay or lesbian as Muta say.
And Ark I explains it well on page 1 too.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/21/2014 10:13:37 PM

I don't mean a 'caring nature' I'm talking about little kids maybe 3,4 or 5 years old who display certain actions and speech pattern 'usually' 'associated' wit homosexual males off overly 'feminine' type. Not all the time dat is d case tho but often ones who have those characteristics grow to be homosexual, some go on living double lives too tho you kno D'L homosexual or bisexual if u wan call it so!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/21/2014 11:03:23 PM

Just like some youths are mischevious, from 3 or 4 years old running into pure trouble, or some youth are boasy boasy, vain and show-off from a toddler age, some youth will lie etc.... thats the point, they are youth and they will pickup bad habit. When it comes to battyman [][] you have to overstand its dem and der culture s run things with full respect in babylon in this time. Their mind control especially through child-media is heavy...... Still. They are youths, they are there to be corrected. And shown the right way. We don't want any misguided babys, no lost Ithiopians on ya. Man and Wombman law, natures law of reproductivity.

+Ive never seen a youth around me grow dem way. But whether family or not, it would have to disconnect from it go dem way deh. One a way thing

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/21/2014 11:44:32 PM

I done seen it I, even when tryd being corrected it like they grow bury it for time until they reach certain point where they feel they don't wan put on for people no more they come out wit it. Some people I remember from school ones would say dis and dat one is or will be gay and dey would say no but when I run into dem as adults now just bout everyone of dem turn out b gay! When I was growin up gay wasn't an accepted thing, no one admitted to dat like now it like a whole culture swap from when I was young but then I wasn't brought in d city tho where certain things were more common, in da country dat was a big NO NO, people would move to d city because of they sexual preference. But yeah Iyah done seen it but can't say it from birth tho mayb they pick it up early from being around opposite gender or supm idk but I noticed it from very young individuals. Mayb it's d GMO AND overly processed food in d US cuz speaking wit elders it like certain things were unheard of in thier younger days!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/21/2014 11:53:22 PM

Yeah dem subjugate dem child to babylonian media influence and upbringing and anything can happen. A Fire. We done sight them already, Spongebob and his 'funny' friend, or the Teletubby guy with the handbag. Reddd. Even the way they talk to and deal with children. Babylon society is very pro-gay culture. Rasta children sight dem from afar.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/22/2014 12:27:40 AM

Prolly d main factor Iyah true, I notice dat awhile back some a dem kids wha wacth all dat was a way like I never seen before deffinately not in my generation! It's sad tho I to see dese kids dese days ya dey don't do nuttin we did when I come up thing dat got pass down gen to gen dey like super programmed now. Most prolly all dem I talking bout younger than I was teletubby babies but ones from my youth not so but it was far and few not nearly as much as dis new set kids! I used to tell I sister bout dem shows but it was from I knowledge jus didn't like d way d kids were who watch dem even now two a I nephews got dat strangeness from dem shows I used to think it was jus sum learnin thing or supm!

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 9/22/2014 3:09:33 AM

Yes Iya.

Bugs bunny a transvestite.
It's not just adults daily being atacked by subliminal messages but even more the children.Because Babylon knows that the mind they create in little children is how they will grow up to be.

Hotta Fire!
JAH KNOW

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/23/2014 2:42:28 AM

Yah fire
Repent n be saved. Jah shows mercy to who turn to Haile Selassie I and Loves JAH WITH with all flesh mind soul and bone and heart

got to speak up against wrong and human immorality wickedness, for Selassie I said its because the voice of righteousness light truth n right remaining silent that evil triumphs in the lands.....

There a right way and wrong thing for all things, from eating to sex got to be ital, pure and holy blessed, for a gay marriage is a huge ill-usion, them cannot come together right and be one flesh, only can man and woman cometogeth as one flesh and be blessed by Jah ina Marriage. Research n study, truth makes herself known to her children.

Be Blessed
Jah Bless The Children

http://youtu.be/KWDBTiavJ5o

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 69

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I