Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4045&start_row=1

Itations

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Yishai Sent: 8/15/2010 11:54:36 PM

Could the I's share some Itations for the upliftment of Jah people.

One love Respect
Jah Rastafari Selassie I

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 8/16/2010 5:32:17 PM

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the council of the ungodly I and I Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari!!!

Man of R King Emmanuel says to let no one take your joy away from you. That means to say greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world, as who is in us is God in flesh, and who is in the world is Satan in flesh...

And since we are in the world and have been awakened by our God and King from the worldly ways!

We now have to withstand and fight bad meditations and habits until harvest time; when all the wicked will be thrown in the lake of eternal fire, and all righteous will enter into Zion's Store House.

So we give thanks for the tolerance the Black Christ has shown us all thru example of how we should treat ourselves and each other as we are traveling along the way in this dark world of sin..

As our Father (as manifested in the Most Right Honourable King Emmanuel) has found and lived a solution for us to champion our way out of this hell hole so must we help ourselves and each other in this trod and find solutions to how we can get His teachings to those who hunger and thirst for it!!!

The Battle is for I and I who endures to the end with Love, Patience and a Rod of Iron to keep Satan at bay not to beat the righteous to submission.

We have three leaders (The Prophet, Priest and King) that reign in Us All to cut and clear for us a way to Salvation, if we work to gather their literature, we have a righteous and powerful arsenal!!

We then need not worry about the wicked, JAH have them under feet! Its those who say they are righteous and look like us that we have to have a close eye on even as our King kept them close so He may know what they are up to so must we be aware of those who are against us that look like us and remember that words with out works is death so in time we can see who is who by there work and words of Right.

Let us not let anyone or anything take away our righteous Joy Family for it is a gift from the All Mighty Holy Emmanuel I King Selassie I JAH Ras Tafari!!!

The Hotter the battle is the sweeter Jah Victory!
Honor HIM ADONIE I GOD JAH RAS TAFARI!!!!
Ride on, Ride on in Majesty,
In lowly pomp ride on to live! I and I Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari!!!
MORE LOVE
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/16/2010 10:49:42 PM

Itations

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/16/2010 10:54:48 PM

What a Wonderful Savior is Negus My Lord

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 8/17/2010 12:58:58 PM

A WoNDeRFuL SaVioR iS NeGuS ouR LoRD
Uploaded by salvationorder. - College experience videos.

A WONDERFUL SAVIOUR IS NEGUS MY LORD
A WONDERFUL SAVIOUR IS NEGUS MY LORD,
A WONDERFUL SAVIOUR TO ME,
HE HIDETH MY SOUL IN THE CLEFT OF THE ROCK,
WHERE RIVERS OF PLEASURE I SEE.

REFRAIN :
HE HIDETH MY SOUL IN THE CLEFT OF THE ROCK
THAT SHADOWS A DRY, THIRSTY LAND;
HE HIDETH MY LIFE IN THE DEPTHS OF HIS LOVE,
AND COVERS ME THERE WITH HIS HAND.
AND COVERS ME THERE WITH HIS HAND.
A WONDERFUL SAVIOUR IS NEGUS MY LORD,
HE TAKETH MY BURDEN AWAY,
HE HOLDETH ME UP, AND I SHALL NOT BE MOVED,
HE GIVETH ME STRENGTH AS MY DAY.

WITH NUMBERLESS BLESSINGS EACH MOMENT HE CROWNS,
AND FILLED WITH A FULLNESS DIVINE,
I SING IN MY RAPTURE, O GLORY TO GOD
FOR SUCH A REDEEMER AS MINE!

WHEN CLOTHED IN HIS BRIGHTNESS, TRANSPORTED I RISE
TO MEET HIM IN CLOUDS OF ZION,
HIS PERFECT SALVATION, HIS WONDERFUL LOVE,
I'LL SHOUT WITH THE MILLIONS ON HIGH...

MOST HIGH HAILE SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/17/2010 10:18:15 PM

Revelation 15;3

[3] And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.
[4] Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.
[5] And after that I looked, and, behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened:
[6] And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles.
[7] And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever.
[8] And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.

Messenger: Ras Yishai Sent: 8/17/2010 11:57:43 PM

1 The spirit of the sovereign LORD is upon me, because the LORD has chosen me. He has commissioned me to encourage the poor, to help the brokenhearted, to decree the release of captives, and the freeing of prisoners,
2 to announce the year when the LORD will show his favor, the day when our God will seek vengeance, to console all who mourn,
3 to strengthen those who mourn in Zion, by giving them a turban, instead of ashes, oil symbolizing joy, instead of mourning, a garment symbolizing praise, instead of discouragement. They will be called oaks of righteousness, trees planted by the LORD to reveal his splendor.
4 They will rebuild the perpetual ruins and restore the places that were desolate; they will reestablish the ruined cities, the places that have been desolate since ancient times.
5 "Foreigners will take care of your sheep; foreigners will work in your fields and vineyards.
6 You will be called, 'the LORD's priests, servants of our God.' You will enjoy the wealth of nations and boast about the riches you receive from them.
7 Instead of shame, you will get a double portion; instead of humiliation, they will rejoice over the land they receive. Yes, they will possess a double portion in their land and experience lasting joy.
8 For I, the LORD, love justice and hate robbery and sin. I will repay them because of my faithfulness; I will make a permanent covenant with them.
9 Their descendants will be known among the nations, their offspring among the peoples. All who see them will recognize that the LORD has blessed them."
10 I will greatly rejoice in the LORD; I will be overjoyed because of my God. For he clothes me in garments of deliverance; he puts on me a robe symbolizing vindication. I look like a bridegroom when he wears a turban as a priest would; I look like a bride when she puts on her jewelry.
11 For just as the ground produces its crops and a garden yields its produce, so the sovereign LORD will cause deliverance to grow, and give his people reason to praise him in the sight of all the nations.

Revelation 2:17 The one who has an ear had better hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who conquers, I will give him some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, and on that stone will be written a new name that no one can understand except the one who receives it.

Revelation 3:12 The one who conquers I will make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will never depart from it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God (the new Jerusalem that comes down out of heaven from my God), and my new name as well.

It's a new name
Precious name
New name
Jah Rastafari...

Give thanks Idren
Inity and Live
Rastafari Selassie I

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 5/3/2014 4:28:57 AM

A WONDERFUL SAVIOUR IS NEGUS MY LORD

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 5/3/2014 4:49:39 AM

BLESSED HEART OF LOVE TO THE ROYAL FAMILY.

GIVING THANKS UNTO THE MOST HIGH FOR ALL THINGS HE HAS DONE FOR US IN OUR SIX DAYS LABOUR AND ENTERING OUR 7TH DAY OF REST TO REVIVE OUR SOUL IN LIFE, HEALTH AND STRENGTH.

ANOTHER SIX DAYS WORK IS DONE, ANOTHER SABBATH DAY BEGUN...

RETURN MY SOUL ENJOY THY REST, IMPROVE THE DAY THE LORD HAS BLESS.. NOW IS THE TIME TO SEEK RASTAFARI, KEEPING HIS LAWS AND COMMANDMENTS...

GIVE THANKS FOR THE BLACK CHRIST SALVATION... GIVE THANKS FOR FATHER AND MOTHER OF CREATION AND GIVE THANKS FOR THE SABBATH DAY OF REST... HOLY EMMANUEL I KING SELASSIE I EMPRESS MENEN I PROPHET MARCUS I JAH RASTAFARI...

REMEMBER THE SABBATH DAY TO KEEP IT HOLY, SIX DAYS SHALL THOU LABOUR AND DO THY WORK, THE 7TH DAY IS THE SABBATH DAY OF REST, GOLDEN SABBATHICAL LESSON EXODUS CHAPTER 20 & 31 TO BE READ... PSALMS 72, 73, 74... DEUTRONOMY CHP 5... EZEKIEL CHP 37... ISAIAH CHP 43... JEREMIAH CHP 23 & 33... MATTHEW CHP 11 & 23... REVELATION OF SAINT JOHN THE DIVINE CHAPTERS 3, 5, 11, 19, 23... HOLY CONSERVATION HIS THE DAY, HEART OF TRUE DIVINE BLACK LOVE ROYAL FAMILY...

BLESSED LOVE TO ONE AND ALL... DADA IS LOVE LET US ALL LOVE

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 5/3/2014 5:37:35 AM

Blessed Word of vIctory.
Glory to Selassie I Jah RastafarI Lord of Sabath.

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I